Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

The Beach

Jack-
My girlfriend was in pain. The thing I love most in this world. She and I sat in my car on our way to the beach for the bonfire. She was silent the entire ride, which was very unlike her.
“Babe, say something. I hate it when you’re quiet.” I said. “Every time you’re quiet like that something is bothering you-”
“Jack!” She said loudly. “Yes something is bothering me. You know damn well what’s bothering me!” I sighed and parked the car.
“Sorry. It’s just-”
“No, I’m sorry Jack. It’s just-” I cut her off by kissing her.
“I know.” She hugged me.
“I thought you hated it when I cried.” She said. I stopped walking and pulled her to me.
“I hate it when you’re quiet, when you cry and when you’re in pain.” I said. “I hate it when I can’t change something to make it better. I love you. I always have.”
“I love you too.” She said quietly.
“Come on they’re all up there.” I pointed to the part of the beach where our friends stood. We slowly made our way up the sandy dunes. I sat in the sand next to Alex. I pulled my girlfriend and she sat between my legs.
“It’s about damn time you two told each other.” Zack said.
“Shut up.” I said.
“Well, tell us. How’d it happen?” Aubrey grinned. Alex pretended to gag.
“I fucked up big time. I kissed her the night we went to the movies. Then I took off. I told her to forget the kiss when we did the show. And then yesterday we got into a fight. Then I called to apologize.” I rambled.
“Yeah, I knew he was sorry. I apologized for being a bitch. I asked him to come over. When he did he showed up with a dozen red roses and he told me how he really felt. That’s about it.” She leaned into me.
“Aw, how sweet.” Aubrey giggled.
“What about when I walked in on you two?” Alex smirked.
“Nothing happened.” I said. He looked at me as if to say “yeah right”. “So we were just kissing.” I said.
“Bullshit. You were practically fucking.” Alex said.
“My boyfriend is 17, yet he acts like he’s 7.” Brittany giggled.
“Hey.” I whined. “Not true. Maybe 10, but not 7.”
“Okay Jack, you act like you’re 8.”
“Nope.”
“I want s’mores. Give me the marshmallows.” Alex said. Aubrey handed him the bag and a stick.
“Make me one.”Brittany looked at me. “Make your own. I’m making mine.” I stuck my tongue out.
“But Jacky.” She pouted.
“Fine.” I reached for a stick and a marshmallow.
“Thank you.” She leaned up and kissed me. I stuck the marshmallow in front of her.
“Here.”

Brittany-
Jack handed me the marshmallow. It was so gooey it fell off the stick and on to my face.
“Ahh! Damn it! It’s hot!” I yelled. They all laughed at me. Jack walked over and licked it off my face. “Eww…” I whined. He kissed my cheek.
“You love me. And it tastes better this way.” He grabbed my butt.
I rolled my eyes and wiped my face. Jack took his original place.
“I’m really happy for you guys now. You guys were always talking about each other. Well, mostly Jack did the talking.” Rian said. “Then with you two not talking, that was horrible. It really hurt you two. When you weren’t around he was quiet.”
“Yeah, Jack was almost normal.” Zack joked. Jack flipped him off. “But point is, Jack wasn’t Jack without you around.” I looked up at him. He smiled.
“You two were so blind about it before.” It eventually got late and Jack drove me home.
“I love you.” He kissed me lightly.
“I love you too, call me when you get home.” I kissed him back. As I reached for the door handle he pulled me back. He kissed me roughly.
“Mm- Jack. What was that for?”
“I love you. And I never want us to fight again. And I never want to lose you.” He said quietly.
“Oh Jacky, you’ll never lose me.” I kissed him “Okay.”
“Okay.” He chuckled.
“Good.” I kissed him once more. “Bye, love you.” He said.
“Bye, love you too.” I got out of the car and walked up to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story will be coming to an end soon, however there is a sequel in the making :)