Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

Life Can Change in an Instant

Brittany-
I didn’t know how to react when my mother told me the news. Jack wrapped me in his arms.
“I’m so sorry.” He rubbed circles in my back. I stood in the little corridor of the house crying in his arms. After I calmed down we went to his house. I was still crying when his mom saw us.
“Oh honey, what’s wrong?” She asked. Jack shook his head then led me to his room. I broke down. He held me tight to his chest.
“Jack…” I sobbed.
“Hey, shh… I’m right here.” There was just something about when were together that soothed me. His phone rang.
“You can answer it.” I mumbled in his chest.
“Hey, look it’s not a good time- No, I’m not fucking her.” I heard him grow angry. “I got to go. I’ll talk to you later.” He threw his phone on his bed. He lifted my chin so our eyes met. Leaning down to kiss me he brushed the hair that was stuck on my face away. Our lips met. I snaked my arms around his neck and he shut the door as we made our way to the bed. We walked until the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed sending us onto the bed. As he lay on top of me our kiss turned into a heated make out session. My fingers tangled into his hair. His kisses trailed down my neck. Jack slid his hands up my shirt and tried to unclasp my bra. He shed his shirt and tossed it to the floor. He traced circles on my sides.
“I love you.” He said in between kisses.
“I love you too Jacky.” I moaned. We sat up as he took off my shirt. I started to unbuckle his belt.
“Ew gross. I don’t need to see my two best friends fuck. Get a room.” Someone said. We groaned and Jack glanced down at the bulge in his pants. He pulled me on his lap.
“We did Asskarth.” I said putting my shirt back on. “Plus you’re mad because I stole your boyfriend and he loves me more.”
“Alex, it’s time I told you.” Jack said. “I’ve met someone else.”
“Jack, how could you.” Alex fake cried. “What was up with you on the phone?”
“I couldn’t talk.” I felt his arm tighten around me. Alex looked at me then Jack.
“What happened?” He asked sincerely sitting in front of us on the bed. I started crying.
“What did I do?” He looked at Jack who shook his head.
“Alex, my mom has breast cancer.” I cried.
“Britt, I’m so sorry.” Alex said placing a hand on my shoulder.
“Come on, want to go shopping or something?” He asked. I shrugged. He and Jack looked at each other and smiled. They picked me up and dragged me out to Jack’s car.
“Put me down assholes!” I yelled. They put me down.”
“Come on. Please?” Jack looked at me with the puppy dog face. I groaned. “Fine.” Jack drove us to the mall. Alex had called Zack and Rian and told them to meet us there.
When we got there we met up with them and Aubrey. She must have seen I was upset because she ran right over to me and hugged me. When she did I cried all over again.
“What happened?” She asked. “M-my m-mom. Sh-she has cancer.” I sobbed. Zack and Rian stood there speechless.
“Britt, I’m so sorry.” They hugged me. I continued crying. Jack came and wrapped me in his arms.
“It’s okay, we’re here.” He said I nodded and looked up at him. He dried my tears.
“Don’t cry you’re too beautiful to.” He kissed me passionately.
“Did you two just kiss?” Aubrey grinned.
“Yes.” I smiled and leaned into Jack.
“Before you say it, we know it took us long enough.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i felt i should do a double post tonight just because :) so comments pleaseeee????