Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

Planning a Date

Jack-
What was I going to do for my date with Brittany? I wanted it to be special. I was thinking about taking her out to her favorite restaurant. Then it hit me. She loved the beach more than anything. This would be perfect.
“Jack, I have to run to the store. I’ll be back later.” My mom said.
“Actually can I go with you?” I asked.
“Yeah of course.” She said.
“I need some things for my date with Brittany.” I said. She drove us to the grocery store.
“So how are things with Brittany?” She asked.
“Great.”
“I’m glad. See I told you.”
“Mom, I know.” I said. “I love her.”
“I know you do.” She said looking at the list. “You always have, ever since you were little.”
“Yeah, I didn’t realize it for a while, but I did.” I saw strawberries, her favorite fruit. I also grabbed some chocolate. She loves raspberry cheesecake. I grabbed all the ingredients to make it. Okay so food… What should I do for that? Hmm… well I can’t cook for shit. Oh well, fuck it. I’ll find something. I found everything I needed. My mom and I drove home. Since it was Friday I have to work on the cheesecake since it needed to chill for a long time. My phone vibrated. It was Brittany.
“Hey cutie.” I said.
“Hi.” She said.
“I’m coming by in a bit. I miss you too much.”
“Yay.”
“Someone is excited.” I laughed.
“What? I can’t be excited to see my boyfriend?”
“Yes, you can and should.”
“Ugh. My brother just broke something glass.” I’ll call you back in a second. Love you.”
“Love you more.” I said before walking downstairs. I saw my brother and sister sitting with our mother.
“Hey, how are things with Brittany?” My sister asked.
“Great.” I smiled.
“Oh? Last time I was here you were not on great terms.” My brother looked at me. “What happened?”
“We made up. I told her how I really felt and now she’s my girlfriend.” I smiled.
“Wait, you and Brittany got in a fight? Is this the Brittany you’ve been in love with forever?” May asked.
“Not exactly.”
“Explain now or I’ll talk to her.” She said.
“Well, I took her to a movie, then I kissed her when I dropped her off. Then when we did the show, I told her to forget the kiss.” I said. “Then things got really bad. We didn’t talk. I apologized for everything and told her how I really felt.”
“Are you happy now?” They said in unison.
“Yeah. I’m taking her out tomorrow night for our first official date. And to make up for everything.”
“Aw.” May smiled.
“Yeah.”

Brittany-
There was a knock at the door. It was Jack. He stepped in.
“Hi.” He said.
“Hey.” I said. I pulled him over to the couch.
“I missed you.” He said.
“You saw me last night.”
“Yeah, but I hate not seeing you.” He said putting an arm around me. I put my head in his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair.
“Dad’s here!” My brother yelled.
“Great. Bitchface is probably with him.” I mumbled. Jack laughed.
“Come on, go see your favorite person.” He said. I groaned and he pulled me to the door. It wasn’t our dad.
“What are you doing here?” I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so there are like 5 chapters left and thanks to Jonathan Cook aka Sevie for a lot of the ideas for the end of the story as well as the sequel which will be out soon! comments would be awesomeee