Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

Unexpected Visitor

Brittany-
My sister took off with her son almost two years ago.
“Jennifer. What are you doing here?” My brother asked.
“I came for a visit.” She said cherfully.
“You left. You promised me you would be back for my sweet sixteen.” I spat.
“I know. I’m sorry.” She frowned.
“You don’t know anything that’s gone on around here.” I growled.
“Can we at least talk this out?” She looked at me.
“Alright.” I let her in. She sat on the couch with her two kids. One I recognized.
“Um, the kids could go play.” I motioned for them to come in.
“Yeah thanks.” She said nervously.
“Jack, go take them and play.” I said. He nodded.
“So. How have things been?” She asked.
“Look, let’s get to the point here. Why are you back?”
“Well, things aren’t working out with me and Josh, my husband. So I’m moving back.”
“Oh, so the youngest is my niece?” I asked. She nodded.
“Haylie.”
“Look, I’m sorry for coming off bitchy. It’s just all a shock.”
“It’s okay.” She smiled faintly. “So Jack.”
“What about him?” I asked.
“You two were always flirting and into each other.”
“Yeah, we’re together.” I smiled.
“I’m glad, he really does care for you.”
“I know.” Just then he came in with my niece and nephew. He sat in the chair and put his head in my lap. I ran my fingers through his black and blonde hair.
“Sit up.” I pushed him off me. We sat talking to my sister. Our brother left with our dad.
“Hey, we should get going.” She said.
“Alright, um call or text me later.” I said. After they left Jack and I sat on the couch. He brushed my hair back and kissed my cheek then down my neck. I looked at him before kissing him. He deepened the kiss. I snaked my arm around his neck.
“I-love-you.” He said in between kisses.
“Mm-I-love-you.” I said in between his kisses. We sat on the couch for about ten minutes in yeat another heated make out session; we pulled away, lungs burning for air.
“Wow.” He said with a goofy grin.
“Yeah wow.”
“You don’t know how long I’ve waited to kiss you or how long I’ve waited to call you mine.” He said.
“Jack, I love you.” I ran my hand through his hair before crashing my lips to his.
“Damn.” He said breathlessly. I laughed quietly. “What?”
“Nothing.” I shook my head.
“Mhmmm…” He said sarcastically.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.” He pecked my lips.
“Come on, I want to watch a movie.”
“Home Alone.” He grinned.
“What is it with you and that movie?
“It’s my favorite.”
“Fine, we can watch Home Alone.” We sat on the couch watch the movie until it got late. My mom was away visiting my grandparents. I had the house to myself.
“Ugh, I hate staying alone at night.” I said wrapping my arm around his scrawny waist.
“Want me to stay?” He kissed my head. I nodded.
“Can we have a sleepover with the guys? Like we always did.” I looked up at him.
“Anything for you.” He smiled. “I’ll go call the guys.”
“Okay. I’ll call Aubrey.” I sat up. We called our friends and they were here shortly after.
♠ ♠ ♠
im only double posting because i want Sevie to read all this beifre i let her read my sequel. so if it wasnt for her, then you wouldnt get anythinggg!!! xD so thank her by checking out her stories!