Strawberry Swing

They Were Sitting, They Were Talking In The Strawberry Swing

Half and hour later, I had finished my second plate of the most beautiful Chinese I had ever tasted. Period.
Dan was on his third and Tom was on his fourth, I chuckled at the sight of them shovelling a fork full of rice into their mouth, one after the other. They are the greatest and closest friends I have grown up with other the years and it has been wonderful.

I mean, I’ve even gone to school with them, which was quite funny cause I’ve technically been to two school with them. I was a pupil at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry, and a pupil to the school on set. I smiled at all the memories we had together.

“Uh oh” Tom said with a mouthful of rice, but still managing to fit a prawn cracker in there too. No wonder he got the part for Malfoy. I chuckled at the thought.
“What?” Dan and I said in unison and looked at Tom.
He swallowed his rice and lifted his head up to look at us both, them simply said.

“Rupert’s got Harry Potter depression” Tom pointed out and pointed his fork at me, then soon diving back in to his sweet and sour. I sighed, I guess he was right in a way. Dan nudged my arm to cheer me up and threw me the bag of crackers, which I soon began to much my sorrows on.

“Well aren’t you guys a tad depressed, that we won’t be going back next year? To film some more, cause it can’t just be me” I started as I turned the volume down on the TV, since the ads were on.

Daniel sighed and lowered his head, then let one large hand run through his short brown hair. Tom just stopped eating and stared down at the ground.

The whole room fell silent, the only sound coming from the clock that hung above the TV on the wall behind. I sighed then took another swig of my beer, someone else must feel a little depressed! Surely it’s not just me? It had been three weeks since it had finished, totally, everything, and the release of the film. We had nothing to do at all.

There was a coughing sound and I looked up to see who it was. Dan. He sighed and moved in his seat towards everyone else.

“Okay! I admit, I have been feeling a little sad, I mean, we really won’t be returning to Hogwarts next year at all and that bit caught me a little” He sighed and mean a hand through his hair once more, then soon enough Tom started to admit things.

“I guess it’s not really good to bottle up your emotions, so I’m gonna let it all out. It totally sucks balls that we’ve finished. I have really enjoyed these ten years with you guys, and even though I was in Slytherin, you both treated me like I was in Gyrffindor” He chuckled, Dan and myself laughed with him. It was true.

I stood up and placed my beer on the table top beside the couch. Both Dan and Tom looked up at me with confusion on bother their faces.

“Fuck it! Come on, we hardly got any memorabilia from Potter” I said, grabbing my hoodie and keys. They just looked at me with a ‘What the fuck’ look.

“Mate, where we going?” Tom asked standing up and finishing off the last of his beer. I grinned and simple said.

“The Harry Potter Studios, we need our shit” Soon enough the three of us were pilling out the door in no time, and heading down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm back. Did you miss me? Haha If you haven't already read the new News update on my profile, I will let you know that I have been writing Strawberry Swing whilst I was on holiday and got up to chapter 10. So now at the moment, i'm listening to music and plowling my way through to typing these up for you wonderful people.

Hope you enjoy, and please let me know what you thin. I know that half of you people don't read these things, but a little comment would be nice. Feeling lonley in my room haha.

Title: Strawberry Swing by Coldplay