Status: Active - Writing

Forgotten Faces

Cuts and Bruises

That fucking bitch is just the one person I wish I’d never see again. Now, all the sudden she shows up and big surprise, she pounced. Well, I kind of did the same back in high school so we’re even but I don’t want to be even because she didn’t go through what I went through. Because of her my family basically disowned me. They said that ever since I started sophomore year I changed and not for the best. They were more than happy that I left for college. They even had another child.

My brother and I don’t even talk anymore. He was closer to Blake than he was with me, his own sister! What the hell is that? When ever I go out to visit my family I always leave earlier than expected. Why? Because Jake, my brother, always brings up Blake and some how we end up in a screaming match. I haven’t seen or heard from them in two years. I could care less though. They always wanted Blake as their daughter. She was smart, pretty, and kept her grades up. She was fucking valedictorian in our class. Well, until we got taken out of the ceremony because of the fight that we started.

Why did she have to move to California like me? Out of all the places in the country she just had to choose California? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I listened to Blake being dragged out of the room after she attacked me. "That was just a sample! Come and get more, bitch! I'm here! I thought you were a bad bitch!" I laughed at how pathetic she was being. Brian and Johnny helped me up but as soon as Blake was out of eye and ear sight, I sat down on the ground and brought my knees to my chest and leaned my head on them.

“Janie? What was that about? How do you and Blake know each other and why-” Johnny started but I cut him off and laughed, “John, shush. You’re asking too many questions for my brain to process.” A smile crept onto his face as he realized that I wasn’t too hurt from the fight. Which honestly I wasn’t, I’ve been in much worse fights before but with Blake, I know I’d be beat up pretty bad. With the kicks and punches I gave her in the stomach she’d have a pretty big bruise in the morning too. We’re tough chicks but we bruise and get cut up easily. I laughed to myself at the memory from freshman year. We were in the last period of the day and I told her about a party that was going on that night. She wouldn’t go because she wanted to study so I told her to pull a stick out of her ass and to stop being a bitch and just go with me. After that comment she threw a punch and we got into a pretty big fight in the middle of class. While we waited to be called into the principles office for our punishment all we could do was laugh at all the cuts and bruises that were showing up on our bodies. We quickly apologized and were given in school suspension for a week. We ended up going to the party that night and let’s just say it was the best night of freshman life.

“Janie?” Johnny said, pulling me out of my memory. “Janie, what are you smiling about?”

“Nothing, just a memory of how I remembered the first fight me and Blake had.” I smiled.

“Why is that good?” Brian asked with a cocked eyebrow. I looked up at him and just shrugged my shoulders because I didn’t know if it was good or bad. I just never really took any thought back to my high school life. “So, would you like to explain to Christ and I why the hell you and Blake nearly killed each other?” He asked.

I rolled my eyes and said, “I’m sorry we got into a fight. It’s not really the best impression on you guys. I’m honestly not like that. Just all the memories came back once I realized who she was…” I paused. “We were best friends all through our lives till the last two weeks of senior year. We went to a party, got drunk, and didn’t hear from each other that whole week till Monday morning. Sunday night my ex-boyfriend Dean broke up with me. And Monday there were rumors saying Blake had been sleeping with him for two months behind my back. Dean and I dated all through that year and to find out that my best friend slept with my boyfriend just broke me. I found her and asked her but she didn’t say anything because she attacked me with a rumor that was going around the school about me.

'That rumor was just me sleeping with her best friend Carter. I’ve known Blake since 2nd grade and I’ve know Carter since 4th but I never found any interest in him. I knew she liked him but she never did anything about it…” I took a deep breath. “When she accused me of being the worst best friend ever I told her I never slept with him because I didn’t. I woke up in my bed the next morning, fully clothed and I smelt like alcohol. But she never took it under consideration and as always, went with the rumors. The last week of school she turned everyone against me and it pissed me off that she told people my personal secretes so I punched her in the face one day at school and we got into a fight. Making us get suspended from the rest of the school year and graduation. I haven’t spoken to her since and apparently, we had the same idea to move out to California and now here we are.” I said while holding up my hands.

“Wow…” Johnny and Brian said in unison. “I’m sorry Janie…Why didn’t you bring this up before? You never said anything about Blake before.” Johnny asked.

“I didn’t really want to say anything about her. Most of my life was spent with her. They were all good memories until high school. We got into some serious shit before but those last two weeks of high school made me not want to go back to that time. I didn’t want to think about it.” I said softly. He just nodded knowing that he understands my reasoning.

“I’m sorry too Janelle. We both understand how Blake is but you’ve known her the longest out of all of us, including Jimmy and Zacky. But, do you ever think that maybe you two would be able to work things out?” Brian asked unsure.

I looked up and him with confusion, “Why would we work something out that happened five years ago? It should’ve been worked out back then so why now?”

“Maybe because her and Zacky have been dating for 5 months and are literally in love with each other and you and Johnny just started going out and Christ is to crazy about you that he’s not letting you go anytime soon,” he said in a duh tone. I looked over at Johnny whose cheeks were turning to a shade of red and he was looking down at his hands. I smiled and I grabbed one of his hands to which he looked up at me smiling.

I smiled back and looked back at Brian and said, “I guess you’re right Brian. I could apologize and I could forgive her but for right now I’ll just keep my distance and I’ll try to be nice to her when I’m in the same room as her. I’ll do what ever I can to not ruin hers…” I looked back at John, “Or my relationship.”

“Sounds good to me, by the way, Johnny and you are coming over to my house for a barbeque later today. It’s just a welcome home party that we usually throw. You can meet all the other girls but I got to go because I need to call my Michelle.” Brian said.

“Yeah, I’ll be there. Thank you for inviting me, Brian. Uh… just when you go back onto the bus and run into Blake, don’t ask her questions because knowing her she’d probably either be in her crying state or depressed state. And she’ll end up doing something stupid if you say or ask the wrong question. So, be careful.”

He smiled, “I know, it’s happened before and we’ve all learned from it. Thank you though…I’m sorry if this puts you off edge but it’s like you’ve never stopped being her friend. You still know all her flaws and weaknesses.”

I nodded, “It’s fine because I know she still knows mine. We’re like the same person but with two completely different personalities and features. Wait till you see me party. You’ll see how much we have in common.” I joked. I heard Johnny quietly laugh and Brian just rolled his eyes and smirked as he added, “Please tell me you’re not the one that got drunk of their ass and danced on a table with her when she when she was in junior year.”

I laughed, “If we were shirtless then yes that was me. I’m surprised she told you guys about that.”

“Well, that was when we first met her. We told her she was too much of a girl to get drunk and party with the boys but she told us all about these high school parties one of her friends always dragged her too. I’m guessing you were that friend.”

“Maybe I was? Maybe I wasn’t? You guys will just have to wait and see. I’m not like that anymore but we’ll see.” I shrugged. Brian laughed and gave me hug saying goodnight. I gladly gave him one back and waved after him as he left the room.

“I can’t wait.” Johnny whispered in my ear.

“Well, you’re gonna have to. By the way, you were amazing on stage tonight. I hope I can see you play more often.” I smiled.

“Yes you can and maybe on our next tour you can come along with us. I would die if I had to miss this pretty face of yours again.”

“Even if I’m all scarred up from the multiple times Blake and I would beat each other up, you’d still call me pretty?” I asked.

He laughed, “Well, hopefully you two won’t be fighting like that after a while. But, no I wouldn’t think you’re pretty because you’re fucking gorgeous.” He smiled at me and then suddenly yawned. I laughed at how cute he looked sleepy. “I think we should get you home. Is one of the guys giving you a ride?” I asked.

He shook his head, “Jimmy gave me a ride here but knowing him, he and Blake already left so do you think you can give me a ride?”

I nodded my head, “I can give you a ride. Now, go get your stuff. I’ll meet you by the backstage entrance okay?” he agreed and we gave each other a lingering kiss and walked our separate ways. When I got to entrance where Jason brought me to they were still there… arguing. I walked up to them and laughed. When there attention turned towards me their eyes went wide in concern. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“You’re face! Your cheek is blue and your lip is busted. What happened?!” Matt yelled.

“Oh, uh… Blake and I kind of got into a cat fight.”

“Blake? Why did you and Blake get into a fight? She only fights girls that are complete bitches and you darling aren’t even close to one.” Jason complimented.

I laughed, “Well, her and I go way back. It’s a long story but let’s just say all the feelings came flooding back and she decided to pounce.”

“Oh damn. Well, I’m sorry then. Blake’s punches hurt like hell. To me I think she’s secretly a man because of how hard she punches. I’m surprised you’re not dead.” Jason laughed.

“We’ve been in fights before but it’s alright. We both bruise pretty easily so tomorrow she’ll wake up to bad stomach pains. And I’ll have wake up to a black and blue cheek and a bitch of a headache so it’s all good… I guess.”

“Wow, you’re one tough cookie… I guess Christ found himself a keeper.” Matt smiled. “By the way, are you and Johnny like…together?”

“Yes we are together…” Johnny said as he came walking from the side. When he got closer he took my hand and we laced our fingers together and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I slightly blushed and a small smile grew on my face. Matt and Jason laughed at me and I just gave them a stern look telling them to shut up. They took it immediately but Matt had to comment, “Please, do not punch me. I don’t want to end up in the hospital tonight!”

I laughed, “Blake put you in the hospital didn’t she?” He nodded with fear all over his face which made me laugh even harder. When my laughter died down I turned towards John and asked, “Are you ready to go?”

“Yes, I am...” he turned towards the Berry brothers. “Are you guys at Syn’s place for the barbeque?” he asked. The brothers both nodded.

I laughed, “Good, now I can torture you two.” They looked at me like I was about to kill them which made me giggle. “I’m just kidding. Goodnight boys!” I said as I walked away with John still holding my hand. We walked out to the empty parking lot and got into my car. I let Johnny drive knowing that it’d be easier than me driving and an hour later we pulled up onto his driveway. He parked the car and killed the engine. I turned towards him and before I could ask anything he said, “You’re staying with me tonight. I missed you and I feel the need to cuddle you to death.”

“What am I suppose to sleep in? I didn’t bring anything with me?” I asked.

“I’ll let you borrow some of my clothes. You have before so it shouldn’t be a bother, I hope. But, come on! I really want to cuddle!” he whined and gave me a puppy pout.

“Well, you know I can’t resist that face of yours. So let’s go then.” I giggled.

“Yes!” he cheered and we got out of the car locking it behind us. John literally ran to the door with me following close behind him in a fit of laughter. But when we got to his front door he stopped and turned to me. He smiled sweetly at me and grabbed my hand pulling my body closer to his leaving no space between us. He slowly leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled at how cute he was being and kissed him back. I was really happy that I have Johnny in my life. Just standing in the same room as him makes me feel safe and I can feel butterflies and sparks shoot through my body just by the slightest touch.

Our kiss was long but when we pulled apart I felt like I was dreaming. I felt like I was floating. I watched Johnny open his front door and followed him inside with a small smile on my face. He shut and locked the door behind him and gently took my hand and led me to his room. He went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers and his Metallica shirt. He handed me the clothes and I went to the bathroom and slipped them on. When I walked back to the room Johnny was already in the bed and to me he looked like he was dead asleep. I giggled softly and walked over to the other side of the bed and got under the covers. I kissed Johnny’s forehead softly and turned around to lie down. As my head hit the pillow I felt someone’s arms wrapped around my waist and pull me close. I smiled to myself when Johnny kissed the back of my neck and whispered, “Goodnight, Janie.”

“Goodnight, Johnny.” I whispered as I drifted off into a goodnights sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this chapter, sorry it took so long. I've just been a little too busy lately.

Comment and Subscribe, please (:
Tell me what you thought!!!

Oh, and don't forget to check out some of my others stories. I just started an original story called, Just A Little Late. I'd appreciate it if you go check it out, it would make me SUPER happy (:

Also!, GO CHECK OUT My fan fictions as well as Bree's! I promise you they're just as good as this one <3

Outfit(s):
Janelle