Status: Active - Writing

Forgotten Faces

Roommates and Their Drama

When I woke up to an empty bed I thought I was in my room, and that last night was all a dream. I sighed and sat up as a killer headache pounded its way around my head. That’s when I realized the last night wasn’t a dream. It was all real. That I really did run into my old ex-best friend. That Johnny did ask me out and that we slept in each others arms. I smiled to myself until I heard someone yell in pain. Immediately, I got up and went downstairs into the kitchen where the noise came from. When I saw Johnny holding his hand under cold water, I giggled. His head snapped towards me and his eyes grew wide. “Janelle, I’m so sorry. Did I wake you? Shit, I’m sorry.”

I shook my head, “No, I woke up about two minutes before you yelled. Did you burn your hand?”

“No…” he trailed in a childish tone. I laughed and shook my head as I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. He smiled, “Good morning, Janie.”

“Good morning, Johnny. Let me see your hand.” I instructed. He groaned and turned off the faucet when he showed me his hand, I laughed at how little the burn was. “You’re such a wimp.”

“Do you want to kiss it and make it better?” he smirked. I rolled my eyes and gently took his hand and kissed his burn. When I pulled away I looked up to see him staring at me with a look of adoration. “What?” I asked softly.

“How did I get so lucky?” He asked, more to himself. I smiled, “I could say the same thing.” His smile grew bigger till the fire alarm went off and he yelled, “Shit!” He ran over to the stove and turned of the burners. While he did this I laughed and opened up the kitchen and dining room windows. By the time I opened them all, he turned off the alarm and started laughing. “I didn’t know you cooked?” I asked.

“I don’t, but I tried to make you breakfast and obviously failed. So, what do you want to have to eat?”

I walked over to his pantry and scanned the shelves till I pulled out a cereal box of Cocoa Pebbles. He smiled at me and grabbed two bowls and two spoons while I grabbed the milk. I poured our the bowls of cereals and placed the ingredients back where I found them. I then walked back to the bowl left on the counter for me and pushed it over so I could sit on the counter top. I picked up the bowl and started to eat it. Johnny was leaning on the counter while eating his, occasionally glancing at me which made me smile every time. Johnny and I were done with our cereal around the same time. He took my spoon and bowl and placed them in the sink and came back over to me.

He smiled at me before wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning up to kiss me. I then wrapped my legs around his waist so our bodies were closer, I kissed him back and after a while the kiss became for heated. It wasn’t kissing, more like making out. My hands were wrapped around his neck and before things could go any farther someone barged through the front door.

“Short shit, where are you?!” a male voice called as he walked into the kitchen. We pulled away quickly leaving me on the counter and him jumping to the other side of the room when a tall, lanky, blue eyed man walked in. I remember him, his name was… Jimmy? “Oh, did I interrupt something?” he asked.

Johnny and I both quickly said no and shook our heads innocently and he stood there and chuckled. “Well, I’m sorry for barging in. I didn’t think you’d be here.” He said.

“Oh…” I said softly and looked down. I jumped off the counter and started to walk away before Jimmy spoke up. “Shit, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that.” I looked up and him and gave him a half-smile. So I nodded my head and said, “Its fine, I understand… but I should probably head over to my apartment and get ready for the day. I’ll see you at Brian’s party, right?”

He nodded, “Yea, I’ll be there. I’m assuming you’re going too?”

I smiled, “Yea, Brian invited-” I was then cut off by a voice coming from the living room. “Jimmy, what did Johnny say?” And suddenly a girl the same height as me except with brown hair, brown eyes, and darker skin showed up in front of us. “Oh, hi! Who are you?!” she asked me.

I smiled, “I’m Janelle, Johnny’s girlfriend.” Her eyes went wide and her face dropped. Her attention turned towards Johnny whose face was red. “Jonathan Lewis Seward! You had a girlfriend and I never met her before!” she exclaimed. Jimmy and I stood there laughing at how red he was getting.

“Well, I’m sorry for not calling you at two in the morning when she said yes.” He mumbled.

“How come I’ve never met her before? She’s a complete stranger!”

“Because we only had two weeks before we went on tour and she was just settling into her apartment. Plus, you and Jim went to Vegas that week so, that’s also a reason why.” He stated.

“I see your point…” she turned her focus to me, “Well, Janelle it’s nice to finally meet you. I’m Leana, Jimmy’s wife.” She smiled and gave me a hug which I gave in return. When she pulled away I smiled at Johnny and said, “Well, I should be going. I have to get to my apartment and do my thing. I’ll see you later?”

“Wait! You can’t go! I just met you!” Leana protested.

“Babe, she can’t wear Johnny’s clothes to Brian’s party.” Jimmy laughed.

“You’re going! Then I guess, I’m going with you to your place. We’ll be hanging out all day and we’ll be the queens at the party.” She winked.

“Isn’t it your turn to get the booze?” Johnny asked her.

“Oh shit, I totally forgot! Well then we’ll just have to stop on the way. Now, come on let’s go get you ready and then go shopping for sexy stuff and other stuff too.” She smiled.

“Okay, let me just go get my stuff and then we can take my car.” She nodded in agreement and I went over to Johnny and gave him a kiss that he returned.

“I think I can get use to this.” He smirked.

“Wipe that smirk of your face Christ. You’ll scare the poor girl away.” Jimmy joked. I rolled my eyes and smiled at Jimmy. I decided to give him a hug which took him by surprise, but he still hugged me back. I then went up the stairs and changed into the shorts I wore to the concert. The rest of the stuff I just shoved into my bag and I put on my shoes. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and made my way downstairs where I met Leana at the door. We said good bye to the guys and made our way to my car. When I started the car I drove over to my apartment which wasn’t too far, just a 20 minute drive. I parked my car and got out with Leana following right next to me. I got to my apartment door, 2B, and opened it up and walked inside. Not long after I was already out of the shower, dressed and ready to go. I quickly grabbed my purse and me and Leana went out.

------------------------------------------------------------------


“What about this one?” I asked Leana who was took me into a shop filled with clubbing dresses. I personally wouldn’t go into the store but she dragged me in. I tried on three dresses so far and I loved them all. Right now I’m trying on a grey and blue one that’s a little less whore like but still very slutty.

“That one’s super fucking cute! I love it. You’re getting it. Now go change we still have to get ready for the party and get the booze.” She explained.

I laughed, “Alright, here take these three dresses and the shoes and I’ll meet you at the register with this dress.”

“Sure thing, love.” She smiled. Yeah, after about two hours of being with her we got super close. We had a lot in common. We could practically be sisters. I thanked her and went back into the dressing room and changed back into the clothes I had on before. When I got to the cash register my stuff was already being rung up. I handed the cashier the last dress and she scanned it and took off the censor tag. My total came up with $220.45. I handed her my credit car to which she swiped for me and I put in my pin number. I received my receipt and placed it in my wallet along with my credit card. I grabbed my new bags and walked out of the store with Leana beside me holding some of her stuff and a bag of mine. We made it back to the car and put the bags in my trunk then got into the car and drove off to the liquor store.

“So, how did you get that lovely bruise and cut on your face?” she asked while I grabbed two bottles of Jack Daniels.

“I got into a fight with Blake Walker.” I stated bluntly. She gasped which made me confused, “What?” I asked.

“That’s impossible. You’d be like the best of friends with her. How did it happen?”

“It’s a small world…” I said more to myself. “She and I were best friends since we were little. She was the one that got me out of a lot of trouble. Sophomore or junior year, something like that, I got her into partying but she kept her grades high up. She was valedictorian. But then around the last two weeks of senior year we went to a party and by Monday there were rumors about her and I. Shit went down and long story short all those memories came back when we remembered each other. I said some things that I knew would have made her upset with me and she pounced and threw punches. I kicked her in the gut and she was dragged out of the room to the bus, I guess, while I stayed and told my story of how we knew each other to Brian and Johnny.” I said.

She nodded and grabbed a case of Mike’s hard lemonade and a case of Heineken. “Wow, It is a small world.” She agreed. I nodded and grabbed two bottles of Bacardi rum; coconut and peach red flavored. We then walked up to the counter and placed our liquor on top. The guy scanned it all and when he looked up at us he groaned in annoyance. “ID’s please.” I laughed and pulled out my driver’s license as did Leana. He looked them over and shrugged as he handed them back. Leana paid for the alcohol and I was glad that we got out quickly.

“I hate that guy in there. I swear every time I’m in there he asks for my identification.” She complained.

“He’s probably stalking you…. Great now he’ll be stalking me!” I complained. We sat there all serious until we busted out into fits of laughter. Once the laughter died down I started driving back to my place where we’d both get ready. Since I already showered I got ready while Leana took a shower and did her thing. I decided on keeping my jeans on so I just put on my black button up top and a pair of black pumps I bought today. I touched up my make up, and finished straightening my hair when Leana came out of the bathroom wearing the red and black laced dress that I helped pick out with her today. Her make up was done and her hair was done. I was shocked at how quickly she finished.

“How do I look?” she asked.

“If I wasn’t dating Johnny and if I wasn’t straight, you’d be on my bed.” I joked.

She smiled and winked, “I’d say the same to you.”

“I’m wearing jeans and a boob top. What’s so great about this?”

“Love, you’re gorgeous in everything. If someone tells you otherwise I’ll beat there ass, got it?”

I laughed, “Got it.”

“Alright, well we should probably get going; the party started like a half hour ago and you’re about 15 minutes away from Brian’s.”

“Yea, I’m done. Let me just grab my purse and we can leave.” I said as I grabbed what I needed. We walked out of my apartment. Locking it behind us and heading towards my car. We got in a drove towards Brian’s place.

------------------------------------------------------------------


“Oh good the Berry’s just pulling in. Honk your horn.” Leana commanded and I did as she said. Matt and Jason both looked towards my car and when they realized who was in it the smiled and waved. I pulled up to the curb and parked. I turned off the ignition and Leana and I got out where we were met by the twins.

“Hey Leana, looking good.” Matt complimented. Then he looked at me and his jaw dropped, “You look fucking hot!”

“Uh, thank you?”

“Dude, close your mouth, you’re drooling.” Jason joked. He wiped his face and punched his brother for lying. I rolled my eyes and laughed, “Can you two help us with the booze?”

“Yes, we can.” Jason said. Leana and I handed them each a case and we grabbed the bottles of whisky and rum then made our way towards the house. “So, where are Johnny and Jimmy?”

“Jimmy’s already here since his car is on the drive and I don’t know where Johnny is. Do you?” Leana asked me.

I shook my head, “No, I told him I’d call him when I get here. But, his car isn’t here so I guess he must be on his way.”

“Probably, but let’s get this to the party.” She smiled. We made it to the front door and Jason opened it wide enough for us to come in one by one. I followed them to the kitchen, ignoring the people around the house and placing all the liquor on the counter. When everything was set down, Leana took my hand and dragged me towards Jimmy. His back was towards us while he talked to Matt (Shadows) and Zacky. Matt started choking on his drink when he saw us walking which made Jimmy and Zacky look at us both their eyes going wide.

“Leana, what are you wearing?” Jimmy asked.

“You like?” she smiled playfully. Jimmy’s looked her up and down and when his eyes met with hers he smiled, “You look gorgeous, babe.” And he kissed her cheek.

“Thank you. So, what are you guys talking about?” she asked.

“Nothing really, just about tour…” Matt said and then looked at me. “How did you like the show…uh…?”

“Sorry, I’m Janelle.” I smiled holding out my hand. His enormous one took mine and shook it.

“No need to be sorry, kind of had a few beers and the introduction got out of hand last night.” He said sympathetically but I still cringed hoping they didn’t notice. But one of them did…Zacky.

“Its fine, Janelle. We’re not mad about it. And we’re not upset either.”

I weakly smiled, “Thank you.”

“No problem… So, what did you think about the show?” he said.

“You guys were great. I can’t wait to see more.” I smiled.

“We’re glad you liked it. When did you and Johnny meet?”

“We met two weeks before you guys left for tour.”

“Is that why we never saw him? What did you two do?” Matt asked with a smug look.

I laughed, “Nothing sexual. All we did was hang out. He told me a lot about how you started and how you guys are like his brothers.”

“That’s because we treat each other like family. We’re really close and we know we pick on him a lot but that’s because he’s the youngest and shortest, you know?” Jimmy said.

“Uh, no not really.” I sighed.

“What do you mean? I thought you had a brother?” Leana asked.

“I do, but we’re not on the best terms. We haven’t been since I went to college.”

“Oh really, what happened?” Matt asked.

“Uh, well he always liked Blake better than me. And he started getting a crush on her but when she and I got into a fight he told me that he wished I was her and that I was the worst sister ever.” I said nervously.

“Oh, wow. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked.”

“No, its fine, I don’t mind telling people. It was just something that happened in the past. I only blame myself for it. We still talk and everything but whenever he comes to visit and I have a guy friend over he gets all pissy and brings up mine and Blake’s problem. It hurts but I guess I deserve it.” I shrugged.

“Did you really do it?” Zacky asked.

“Do what?”

“All the things Blake yelled at you about. You sleeping with her best guy friend?” he asked.

I shook my head, “No, I didn’t. I wasn’t really close to Carter and I never really talked to him at the parties that Blake and I went to. I knew she really liked him to so I never bothered with him. Plus, I had a boyfriend at the time and I wasn’t really the cheating whore type.”

He nodded, “I believe you. And, I trust that you won’t cheat on Johnny. He’s a good guy and it’s about time he finds somebody.”

“Thank you.”

“Yeah, after Lacey he was a wreck.” Matt blurted.

“Who’s Lacey?” I asked.

“He didn’t tell you? She’s-”

“Janie?!” Matt was cut off by Johnny yelling my name. I turned around and my smile grew big. His jaw was wide open and his eyes were about to pop out of it's socket. I excused myself from the guys and Leana and walked over to Johnny. He was looking me up and down but he stopped at the heels. “Since when do you wear heels?” he laughed.

“Leana and I went shopping and I bought like four dresses and three heels. She said that it was time I ‘sexy up’ my wardrobe.”

“Well, I love it, but don’t change your entire wardrobe.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t. I like these clothes but it isn’t an everyday thing. If I wear this all the time people might think I’m working the corner.” I joked.

“I’d buy you.” He smirked. I laughed and rolled my eyes when I looked back at him he smiled sweetly and leaned in and gave me a lingering kiss. When we pulled apart I smiled before I opened my eyes. Johnny then grabbed me by the waist and led me towards the back yard where everyone else was. There were a bunch of girls seated around the patio tables and Leana called me over. Johnny looked at me and laughed as he told me to go over there. I pecked his cheek and thanked him as I walked over to where they were. Luckily for me Blake wasn’t there. Actually, I haven’t seen her yet.

“Okay, well Janelle this is Michelle, Val, and Ariel. Michelle and Val are twins and Michelle is with Brian and Val is with Matt. And Ariel is a friend of all of us.” Leana announced.

“It’s nice meeting you guys.” I smiled.

“It’s nice meeting you too.” Val and Michelle said in unison. We all laughed a little except for Ariel who was studying me closely. I ignored it though. I sat down in the seat between Michelle and Leana. Then they started asking me questions similar to the guys.

“So, when did you and Johnny start dating?” Val asked.

“He asked me out after their concert last night. He had Jason stay with me through the entire concert and then to lead me backstage where I met up with him.”

“How long have you known each other?” Michelle asked.

“Well, we met two weeks before he left for tour and during that time he showed me around Orange County and we just sort of clicked to a close friend relationship sort of thing. And while he was on tour he would call me everyday when he could and if not he would text me.”

“That’s cute.” she cooed.

“How’d your face turn out like that?” Ariel asked.

“Excuse me?” I asked in confusion.

“Your bruised cheek and cut lip. How’d that happen?” She said bluntly.

“Uh, I sort of got into a fight with Blake Walker.” I said nervously. Val and Michelle gasped as one of them said, “What?! That’s not possible. She wouldn’t just attack you unless she had a reason. Why’d she do it?”

“Uh, well she did have a reason…” I trailed. They nodded for me to continue so I did, “We grew up together and last two weeks of senior year we got into a fight and hated each other since. So, when we remembered each other last night the words and anger rushed right out of both of our mouths, and she pounced on me. Jimmy, Zacky and Matt pulled her back to I guess the bus while Johnny and Brian asked me what it was all about.”

“Well that sucks. I’m guessing you two were close.” Val said.

I nodded, “Our entire childhood we spent together. When we got to high school she tutored me and I taught her how to let loose.”

“No way, Blake seems like she’s always been like this.”

“Well, with temper and attitude wise towards friends yes, but around strangers no. The first party I brought her to was sophomore year. That’s when she opened up more and we partied every weekend, and by the end of the year we were already labeled as the party girls.” I laughed.

“What did you do to make her hate you so much?” Ariel asked harshly. What is with this girl? It’s like she works for fucking Satan. What did I do to her to deserve this?

“I didn’t do anything to make her hate me. It was just rumors. It goes both ways. We were both too blind to see the truth.”

“I think you’re lying. I think whatever the rumor about you was is true.”

“Do you even know what the rumor was?” I asked rudely.

“Yes, I do. That you slept with her best guy friend knowing that she’s had a crush on him since they were little.”

“Well, yes that is the rumor. I’m guessing you’re Blake’s friend. And no, I didn’t sleep with him. I barely knew him and I barely spoke to him. I knew she’s liked him since she was little. That’s why I never acknowledged his existence.”

“Stop-”

“What the fuck is going on here?” she was cut off by some guy I have not yet.

“Papa Gates!!” Val, Michelle and Leana exclaimed. They ran over to him and embraced him into a hug. Mine and Ariel’s eyes never left each other. Giving the other a cold glare.

“Well, I was told to come over here to get you ladies to go inside to the living room. It’s a full house and more people are showing up. Some I’ve never met. And Johnny asked me to go get his girlfriend. I laughed at him and thought he was joking but when Brian or the other boys didn’t laugh I knew it was true. So, I’m guessing the pretty lady with pink hair and the death glare is her.” He stated.

I took my gaze away from the red-headed bitch and towards the man named Papa Gates. I smiled, “Yeah, that’s me. I’m Janelle or Janie. Which ever you’d prefer.”

“What’s you’re full name?” he asked.

“Janelle Cassadee Tyler, why?”

“Well, instead of calling you Janelle or Janie I decided I’m calling you JayTe. Now, come on girls; don’t want to keep the boys waiting.” He smiled. I followed him inside with the other girls keeping an eye out for Ariel. Making sure she wouldn’t do something that would kill me. Even if she wasn’t that type of person she came off as sketchy to me.

We made it inside and Papa Gates led us straight to the guys. “Did someone order a group of ladies?” he asked and the guys all laughed. I noticed that Zack was with Blake this time and was surprised to see her laughing to. I turned my gaze away before someone noticed I was staring so I turned my attention towards Papa Gates. “Hey, Johnny Boy, This is her right?” he asked. Johnny came into view with a smile growing on his face. “Yes, this is her.” He leaned down and kissed me softly on my lips. When he pulled away Papa Gates said, “JayTe can I speak with you for a minute. Brian you come to.”

“Why do I have to go with?” Brian asked with confusion. I just gave his dad a strange look. He laughed and said, “Just get your asses into the garage. I need to tell you guys something.” We looked at each other strangely and shrugged. We walked away from the group who were just as confused as we were.

“What’s going on dad?” Brian said immediately as the door was shut.

“I approve.” was all he said.

“Are you on something?” Brian said seriously.

He laughed, “No, I meant I approve of JayTe and Johnny.”

“Thank you…?” I said with confusion.

“But I need to ask you something.”

“Dad, if you need to ask her something why did you bring me with?”

“Just so there’s a witness.”

“This is so confusing.”

“JayTe, do you love Johnny?” he asked.

“What the hell? You’re asking her-” Brian was cut off when Papa Gates said, “Brian would you shut the fuck up and let the girl answer…” it went quiet. “Now, JayTe, do you love Johnny?” he asked again.

I stood there quietly, figuring out what to say. It was all too shocking. But I came up with the words that I knew were true, “No, I’m not…” I said. The looks on both of their faces were full of disappointment but I continued, “I’m not in love with him but I’m close to it. I’m falling harder for him each day and when I’m with him I feel like I’m flying. At the moment I know I’m not going to reach the ground because for as long as I am with him I’ll always be falling for him.”

It was silent for a while. Like I was all alone and I was speaking to just air quiet. I looked at both of them one last time and Papa Gates had a smile on his face and Brian just looked completely shocked. “Well, this is awkward.” I said nervously. They both laughed and Brian finally spoke up, “Janelle that was something I would never expect anyone to say.”

“Is that a good thing?”

“Yes, it is. And Johnny’s lucky to have you. You’re just what he needs. I’m glad that you make him happy.”

I smiled, “Thank you.”

“Well, let’s go party. I’m sure everyone is wondering what we’re doing.” Papa Gates added. Brian agreed and I was about to follow till my phone went off. “You two go ahead, just tell Johnny I’m still in here.” They nodded and I took the phone call without looking at caller ID.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Janelle, it’s me.”

“Hey me, it’s nice talking to you.”

“It’s Jake.”

“Oh hey Jake! What’s up?”

“Well, you know how I graduated two years ago and decided to go to ISU.” He said nervously.

“Yes, I do, what’s wrong?”

“I dropped out.” he said right to the chase.

“WHAT?!” I nearly screamed.

“I know, but can I ask you something?”

“That’s a shock, you never ask me anything.”

“Come on Janie, this is serious.”

“Okay, what is it?”

“Can I move in with you?”

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Mom and dad said I have a week to find a place to stay until they kick me out. It’s been four days.”

“Jake, are you serious?”

“Yes, Janie, I’m completely serious. I can’t find an apartment here and I lost my job and you’re the only person I know that would take me in. I’d ask Blake but I don’t know where exactly she lives.”

“So, I’m not your first choice.” I said through my teeth.

“Please Janie, please.” He begged.

“Fine, how soon will you be down here?”

“Is tomorrow okay?”

“You already bought a ticket, didn’t you?”

“Yes…” he said.

“Fine, do I have to pick you up?”

“No, I’ll just rent a car. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Okay, is there anything else?” I said in frustration. Johnny came in the garage with a smile, “Hey Janie, are you coming back to the party?” I smiled and nodded and then heard Jake say, “Janie, who was that? Where the hell are you?”

“Jake, calm down. That was my boyfriend and I’m at a BBQ our friend is hosting. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Janie-” I cut him off, “You want to stay at my place or not?”

“Fine, I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.”

“Bye.” I sang into the phone and hung up. Johnny was still standing there with a little confusion. “Yes?” I asked.

“Who’s Jake and why is he staying with you?”

I laughed, “Jake’s my brother and he’s staying with me because he dropped out of college and mommy and daddy kicked him out.” I said in a baby tone walking closer to him.

“Well, that sucks for him, doesn’t it?” He said, taking steps closer to me. When we were close enough I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

“Yes, it does. But I think we’re all in for a surprise when he comes down.”

“And what kind of surprise would this be?”

“Well, since I’m never his first choice he wanted to call Blake but since he doesn’t know exactly where she lives in the world he has to stay with me.”

“But…”

“When he finds out I’m dating a guy that’s best friends with her boyfriend and good friends with her then I guess things will go back to the way it use to be.” I frowned and looked down.

He placed his index finger under my chin and lifted it up to have our eyes meet each other. Our faces only inches apart. “You know that’s not true. Nothing will be like it used to be. You want to know why?” he asked. I nodded my head softly for him to continue, “Because nothing is ever the same. Once things change, it keeps changing it will never go back to how things used to be.”

“You know…” I stated, “You’ve never been this deep before.” I smirked.

“Well, it only comes occasionally. But, you’ll get use to it.” He smiled.

“Johnny, can I tell you something?” I asked softly. He nodded his head and placed his forehead on mine. I knew this was the perfect moment to tell him how I feel.

“Johnny, I-” but soon enough the moment was ruined when a drunken Jason walked in. “Janelle, Johnny! There you are! The party is in there, not here!”

“We’re coming.” Johnny said in an irritated tone. When Jason left Johnny looked back at me and said, “Well, that ruined the mood. What was it you were going to tell me?”

I shook my head, “Nothing. It wasn’t important. Let’s go back inside. I have to leave soon anyway.” I smiled and he nodded. We went back to join everyone and like Jason said, the party was definitely in there. There were a lot more people than there were when I went into the garage. I spent the rest of the night by talking to people I barely knew. I got closer with Val and Michelle; I could tell right now that I was accepted by everyone. Well, except for Ariel.

When I was about to leave Zacky pulled me to the side and said, “Don’t worry about Ariel, she’s just a bitch. You and Johnny are perfect for each other and I’m happy for the both of you. I trust you enough that you’ll always be there for him. He’s been through a lot with his past relationship.”

“You guys never told me what happened between them. What did she do that was so wrong?” I asked.

He sighed, “When I see you again and you still don’t know ask and I’ll tell you. Right now you should go home. I was told your brother will be coming in tomorrow.”

“Who told you that?” I asked.

“Blake and Johnny.”

“Figures…” I mumbled.

“Can I ask you something?”

“You just did, but go right ahead.”

He laughed, “Janelle this is serious.”

“EW, call me Janie. Janelle doesn’t sound right when you say it. And go ahead.”

“Okay, Janie, do you think you and Blake would be able to work this out?” he asked.

I sighed, “Brian asked me the same thing and honestly, it’s too late to forgive each other for what should’ve been fixed 5 years ago. We could try to work it out but we’ll never have the same relationship we’ve had in the past. I’ll be nice to her even when she’s in one of her ‘moods’ and decided to bitch at me, but if she ever tries anything too mentally or physically hurt me I’ll do something about it.”

He nodded, “Alright, but don’t kill each other.”

I laughed, “I’m not capable of killing anyone. I only fight with my hands but not to the point where the person dies.”

He rolled his eyes, “I was theoretically speaking…” he smiled, “Goodnight Janie, and have a safe ride home.” He hugged me and I hugged back.

“Thank you Zack. And be good to Blake. She and I may be on bad terms but I still care about her. Oh, and make sure Johnny gets home safely and if no one can give him a ride to his place, tell Brian to let him stay here?” I asked.

He nodded, “I promise, he’ll be fine. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.” I said and walked out the door. I hopped into my car and drove off to my apartment. When I arrived I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep for the day I thought would never happen…The day when my brother came to live with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, for the late update. I've been SUPER busy. I had dance, i had to get ready for a wedding and then school. Super fun.

Sorry for any mistakes.
Check out mine and Bryanna's stories.
COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE
i'd love to hear what you think of the story if you don't like it tell me and i'll try to make you like it. TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT OUR STORY TOO :D