Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

Awkardness With The Element Of Surprise

Savior huh....
"Earth to Sevie, anyone there?"
"Huh???" I snapped out of my daze and back to reality. I saw Sam standing in front of me with Toma and Claudia right behind her.
"Are you ok Sev?" asked Toma.
Claudia sighed before I could even say anything. "Toma how can she be ok? Her birthday is this weekend and she can't celebrate because Caleb and the guys have a show that day."
Half of what Claudia said was true, I'm turning 22 this Saturday but I’m not bummed about not celebrating it. I'm not really into big parties like everyone else so I’m perfectly fine with going to a show especially one that was themed with neon colors.
"So have you guys found anything?" I asked looking through the clothing at Hot Topic.
Everyone so far had only found fishnet stockings, Toma yellow, Claudia hot pink, Sam baby blue, and me lime green.
"Hey," Claudia, Toma and I looked at Sam. "How about we wear hair extensions?"
We all nodded and went along with her idea. Once we were done buying our accessories for the show that was just 2 days away, we headed over to Austin's place to drop off Sam. When we arrived, I noticed Jonathan's truck in the driveway. I sighed at a pulled in next to it. Jonathan had been acting a bit strange for the past couple of days. I didn't want to bother him so I never asked what was wrong. I got out of my car and followed all the girls toward the front door of Austin's house. Sam knocked twice before someone finally answered. The door opened a revealed an all too familiar ginger.
"CALEB!"
Claudia pushed through everyone and tackled her boyfriend to the ground. Everyone laughed at them. They were just too cute.
"Where's Austin?" Sam asked Caleb as he stood up from the floor.
"He's out back with Jonathan and Ziggy."
We all made our way in and towards the backyard.
"Hey girls."
Austin waved us over to where he, Jonathan, and Ziggy stood. Ziggy happened to be a really good friend of the band who toured with them as their guitar tech. As I, along with Caleb and the girls, made our way closer, I saw Jonathan distance himself a bit. Why is he acting so weird?
Sam hugged and kissed Austin on the cheek. The rest of us girls gave him and Ziggy a hug. Jonathan seemed like he didn't even wanna be touched so we didn't bother with him.
"How was ya'lls shopping trip?" Ziggy asked.
"It actually went pretty well. We got everything we need for Saturday." Claudia replied as held onto Caleb.
I wish me and Jonathan were like that....whoa there Sevie calm the fuck down. You guys aren't even a couple, oh but how I wish we were. I seriously have come to the realization that he's different from Alex...
"Sevie!"
I snapped out of my thoughts and realized that everyone there was looking at me strangely. Toma just shook her head.
"You've been acting strange Sevie. What to tell us what's going on in that brain of yours?"
Everyone curiously looked at me. As looked at all of them separately, my eyes just stopped on Jonathan. That’s when I felt my face heat up. Damnit! Suddenly my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that it was Axel calling me.
"Excuse me." I headed inside Austin's house and answered. "Thank god you called, you sir just saved me from an awkward situation."
"Yea yea whatever just hurry and get your ass home."
"Geez rude much?"
"I'm sorry let me try that again, can you hurry and get your ass home PLEASE?"
"That's better and why do ya'll need me at home anyway?"
"No questions just get over here."
"Alright fine, I’ll be right over."
With that said, we hung up. Something's up... I made my way back to the others as I slid my phone into my pocket.
"Who called?" Sam asked.
I sighed. "Axel, he wanted us to head home."
"Awh but I don't wanna leave Caleb yet." Claudia pouted. I shook my head and smiled at her reaction.
"You three can stay, I’ll go back alone."
"You sure you'll be fine on your own?"
Wow he finally spoke. I looked at Jonathan and nodded. "Yea, I’ll be just fine thanks."
He gave me a slight nod and a tiny smile. "So yea just call me if you need to be picked up. Later."
I waved goodbye and then made my way towards my car. The drive home seemed short, maybe due to the fact that I kinda sped. Thank god I didn't get pulled over. I pulled into my driveway and got out. I unlocked the front door and walked in, closing the door behind me.
"Axel, Matt, Frank, Ray, where are ya'll?"
Frank then came out of the living room and walked towards me. "I see you got Axel's phone call."
"Yea I did, what's going on?"
He smiled. "Just close your eyes and follow me."
"Frank, what's going on?"
"Just trust me will ya?"
I sighed and gave in. "Alright fine." I closed my eyes as he took a hold of my hand and led me somewhere. Finally we stopped.
"You ready to open your eyes?" he asked.
"I wanna say yes, but then I’d be lying."
"Relax, it's nothing bad."
"Well....ok.....if you say so."
When I finally opened my eyes, I couldn't help but scream for joy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?