Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

This Is Becoming A Catastrophe

The following morning I woke up to my phone ringing on my nightstand. I reached over to see who it was. I looked at the screen and the name ‘Kurily’ lit up. I slowly sat up and answered.
“What do you want Danny?”
“Well, good morning to you too Sevie.”
I yawned in the phone. “Sorry, I’m just tired.”
“Its 11am almost noon, you should be awake. Anyway sleepyhead, aren’t we hanging out today? Flyzik, Evan, and I are leaving today remember?”
“Ah I totally forgot. I’m so sorry; I’ll be over to pick you guys up in a bit.”
I heard him laughing on the other line as I hung up on him. I took a quick shower and got ready. As I was in the middle of fixing my hair, I heard my bedroom door open. I turned to see who it was and saw Matt standing there yawning.
“What are you doing up at this hour?”
“Huh what do you mean, it’s 11 in the morning.”
“11? No it’s not; it’s 6 in the morning. Who fucking told you it was 11am?”
Matt walked out of my room and closed the door. I walked over to my phone and checked the time. 6:15 am. Rage built up inside of me. Kurily you are so dead!
~3 Hours Later~
After taking a short nap, I finally headed out to meet up with Sophie, Flyzik, Evan, and Danny. I pulled into a parking spot at the hotel and made my way inside. I headed straight to the elevator and pressed the button for the 5th floor. Once the doors opened, I walked out, turned the corner, and accidently bumped in a brunette about my age.
“Ah I’m sorry.”
She smiled and shook her head. “It’s ok.”
She walked around me and stepped into the elevator I had just gotten out of. I made my way down the hall and looked for room 575. It took me a good ten minutes to finally find the room. I walked up to the door and knocked. I heard noise coming from inside when the door finally opened.
“Sevie!”
“Hey Evan.” I smiled and hugged him when I walked in.
“Everyone’s in the living room, here I’ll show you.” Evan closed the door and led me around the corner, right into the living room where everyone was at just like he said. Sophie, Flyzik, and Danny got up off the couch and hugged me. When Danny pulled away though, I ended up punching him in the arm.
“I fucking hate you Danny.”
He rubbed his arm and laughed. I couldn’t help but laugh along with him.
“Hey I just had too. Did you get in trouble?”
“Not really, Matt was a little pissed that I woke him up though. He’s not a very heavy sleeper.”
“So where are we off to first?” Sophie asked.
“Can we at least order room service first? We haven’t had breakfast yet.” Evan said, rubbing his stomach.
“You guys haven’t eaten yet?” They all shook their head. I smiled. “How about we all go out for breakfast then, Waffle House on me?” Evan then tackled me with a huge hug and dashed out the door.
“I think you just made his day.” Danny whispered into my ear. I smiled as I made my way out of the hotel room and waited for everyone else in the hallway along with Evan. Once everyone was ready to go, we all made our way to the elevator, down to the lobby, to my car, and drove to the nearest Waffle House.
When we got there we all stepped out of my car and made our way inside, taking a seat at a booth. A waitress then came up to us and handed everyone a menu before walking away.
“So, how was tour?” I asked the guys.
“It was pretty hectic, like always.” Flyzik said.
“Have you seen STD?” Danny asked.
“No I haven’t actually, why?”
“It shows you pretty much everything that we go through on tour.”
“I’ll have to see it sometime.” I smiled.
“So Sevie…”
I looked at Evan. “What’s up?”
“When will there be another All Time Low/The Party Scene tour?”
I sighed. “Evan…”
“Sevie, I’m not the only one that is hoping for one too.”
I looked at Flyzik and Danny who just stared at me with pleading eyes. I sighed again but this time I shook my head. “I don’t know I’m just the singer. I don’t decide these things guys.”
“You did last time.” Danny pointed out.
“Yea well that was back when I was dating…”
“Alright how about we just change the subject?” Sophie asked.
The guys went back to looking at the menu without another word. I looked over at Sophie and smiled. She smiled back and nodded. We finally ordered our food and talked about what everyone was up too. When we were done eating, we decided to hit up the mall. As we walked around for a bit some kids recognized Evan, Flyzik, and Danny asking them for autographs and pictures. At some point even I got asked for some too. I gladly signed and posed. We did manage some shopping here and there though when we finally finished, we headed back to my car and hit up some other places before going back to the hotel for Flyzik, Evan, and Danny’s belongings. Sophie and I wait in the car as the guys went into the hotel to grab their things.
“Hey Sophie?”
“What’s up Sevie?”
“So something happened yesterday with Jonathan.”
“What happened?”
“Ok well, remember when I left the house to pick up my friends from another friend’s house?”
“Uh yea, why?”
“Well I found Jonathan sleeping on the couch and he said he loved me in his sleep…”
“Oh gosh are you for real, what did you say to him?”
“He doesn’t know I know.”
“Oh. Well what would you have said to him if he knew you knew?”
“I don’t know….”
“Alright let me ask you this, how did you feel when you heard those three words come out of Jonathan’s mouth? You must’ve felt something when he said them, even if it was in his sleep.”
“Well I know I felt shocked when he said those words.”
“Well yea who wouldn’t be? But did you feel happy when he said them?”
“Now that I think about it, yea I guess I did.”
I looked past Sophie and saw that the guys were headed our way with their bags in hand. I stepped out of the car, went around, and opened the trunk to the car so they could put their bags. Once everything was put away in the trunk, I made my way back to the driver’s seat as they got into the car. After a good 45 minute drive, I parked in front of the airport. Sophie and I walked the guys inside and waited with them until their plane began to board.
I then heard Danny sigh. “Man I really don’t wanna go.”
“We don’t have much of a choice. “ Evan said.
“I wish you guys didn’t have to go either. You sure you guys can’t stay till tomorrow? I mean it is my birthday tomorrow.”
Flyzik shook his head. “Sorry Sev, we can’t but hey we had fun today at least right?”
I nodded. “True, I’m gonna miss ya’ll.”
“Awh Sev.” Danny wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me into a hug. Suddenly the intercom came on and a woman’s voice came on saying that Flight 517 to Baltimore was now boarding. Sophie and I walked the guys to their gate and said our goodbyes. Few minutes later, their plane finally took off into the air. Sophie and I walked back to my car.
“Now where to?” I asked her.
“Back to the hotel I suppose.”
“Are you seriously gonna stay there by yourself?”
“Well yea, where else am I gonna stay?”
“How about at my place? No one’s gonna mind.”
“Are you sure?”
I nodded. “Yea, plus you gotta meet Claudia, Toma, and Sam. Oh yea before I forget, do you wanna go to a show tomorrow?”
“A show?”
“Yea, Jonathan and his band have a show tomorrow and they invited us plus of course their fans.”
“But your birthday’s tomorrow?”
“Yea I know, but it’s ok really.”
“Sure I’ll go then, what’s their band called?”
“Forever the Sickest Kids.”
“Whoa, what?”
“Their band is called Forever the Sickest Kids.”
“You’ve got to be kidding me….”
“Uh no, I’m pretty serious about the name….”
“No not that. Sevie, All Time Low is friends with Forever the Sickest Kids.”
“What?!”
“Jack, Rian, Zack, and Alex are friends with FTSK. You didn’t know that?”
“No I didn’t.”
“Jonathan knows about Zack and Alex though right?”
“Not exactly….”
“What do you mean ‘not exactly’?”
“Jonathan doesn’t exactly know that I was talking about Zack Merrick and Alex Gaskarth.”
“Sev, what are you gonna do when he finds out?”
“That’s just it, he’s never gonna find out.”
“How exactly are you gonna make that happen?”
I sighed. “I don’t know….”
With that said we drove back to the hotel to pick up Sophie’s things and finally headed home. The whole drive there was pretty quiet. How the hell do both bands know each other? I’m fucked if Jonathan ever finds out that the Lexi and Zack I told him about are actually Gaskarth and Merrick. I never expected this to happen, what am I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?