Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

Best Wishes With A Side Of Lies

As Sophie and I turned the street corner to my house, I saw an all too familiar truck sitting out front. Shit….he’s here. I drove passed the house as fast as I could.
“Sev your house was back there, where are we going?”
“Jonathan’s…”
“We’re going to Jonathan’s house?”
I shook my head as I pulled into the neighborhood park. “No, Jonathan’s at MY house.”
“I don’t get it, how is that bad?”
“I just feel awkward around him now after the whole well ya know.”
Sophie sighed and shook her head. “Sevie seriously, not this again.”
I placed my head on the steering wheel. “I can’t help it Soph. This fear of mine is just too overwhelming sometimes.”
“Let’s go back.”
I looked at her. “But Sophie….”
“No buts Sevie, no let’s go back.”
I nodded and did as I was told without saying another word. As I drove closer to the house, I noticed that Jonathan’s truck was gone. That caused me to give out a sigh of relief. Oh thank god… I pulled into the drive way and turned off my car before Sophie and I finally made our way inside. I turned the doorknob and walked in carrying one of Sophie’s bags. “I’m home and I brought someone with me so everyone better be decent, that means you Axel!”
“Hey, I have pants on this time! Chill the fuck out!”
Sophie and I made our way to the kitchen and found everyone there. Axel was sitting at the dining table, shirtless might I add, with Frank and Ray, who were fully dressed, sitting across from him. Matt and Toma were each drinking a beer while Claudia and Sam sat on top of the kitchen counter.
“Well if it isn’t Sophie.”
She smiled and wave. “Hey there Axel, Ray, Matt, Frank, and girls I have yet to know.”
“Sophie, aren’t you Flyzik’s girlfriend?” Claudia asked.
Sophie smiled and nodded. “Yea I am, and you are?”
“Oh I’m Claudia. Flyzik told me about you when I lasted talked to him.”
As Toma, Sam, and Claudia introduced themselves to Sophie, I made my way over to the living room, fell onto the couch, and closed my eyes. I felt someone sit next to me and sigh.
“You know Jonathan was here.”
I opened my eyes and looked over next to me. “I know.”
Matt sighed. “He saw you drive right passed the house.”
I sat up straight and completely turned to him. “He did?!”
Matt nodded. “Yep. Mind telling me what’s up?”
I sighed fully knowing that I couldn’t ever hide anything from Matt. He always knew when something was wrong with me. I ended up telling him every single thing that happened yesterday and the things Sophie told me to do about them.
“Sophie makes a point Sevie. You seriously need to stop letting this fear of yours consume you. Not every guy is gonna be like Alex.”
I sighed. “I know.”
“Look it’s not really in my place to tell you this but, Jonathan has been in the same position you are right now.”
“He has?”
Matt nodded. “Yep. His last relationship was a bit similar to yours. His girlfriend broke up with him and a week later he found out that she was cheating on him while he was on tour.”
“Who the hell would cheat on an amazingly, awesome guy like Jonathan?!”
Matt then smiled at me causing me to blush and realize what I had just said. “You really are in love with him huh?” Matt asked.
“I guess I am….”
Matt smiled and patted me on the head. “You should let him know tomorrow at the show.”
“But that’s too soon.”
“No it’s not. You’ve known him for like 2 months and I heard about that kiss you guys had on the very first date. Don’t even think about lying about it because I have proof.”
“There’s a picture?!”
Matt nodded and pulled out his phone showing it to me. “Claudia took it and sent to me. Don’t worry though I’m the only one that has the picture but I’m pretty sure Toma knows about it too.”
I felt my face turn bright red. What the fuck?! There’s been a picture this whole time?!?! Then for some reason I remembered what Sophie had told me. I fell back into the couch and covered my face. “This fucking sucks Matt.”
“Hey I told you already no one else but maybe Toma and of course I know about the picture.”
“No it’s not that. I’ll get over that shit but I’m not sure I’m gonna be able to get over what I need to tell you and everyone else.” He looked at me a bit confused. I called everyone into the living room and told them to take a seat somewhere. Once everyone was seated, I told them everything that Sophie had told me.
“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me right?” Axel asked.
Sophie and I shook our heads.
“How is it that they know each other?” Frank asked.
Sophie shrugged. “I’m not positive on this but I think they met while touring together on The Bamboozle Road Show.”
“How did you find out they were friends?” Toma asked.
“I overheard Alex and Jack talking about touring with Forever the Sickest Kids again and how much fun they were the last time they hung out.”
I just sat there as everyone asked Sophie questions. All I kept thinking to myself, was how I was gonna keep this hidden and also whether or not to tell Jonathan how I feel now that I’ve actually admitted it to myself. Why do these types of things usually happen to me? Guess it really wouldn’t be me if they didn’t.
“Sevie?”
I looked up and saw that everyone had their eyes on me. “What?”
“How do you feel about what’s going on?” Ray asked me.
I sighed. “To be honest with all of you, I don’t really like it. If it turns out that Jonathan is really friends with All Time Low, then there’s nothing I can do. I can’t just tell him to stop being friends with them for my sake. Also if Jonathan ends up finding out that the Lexi and Zack I told him about are actually Gaskarth and Merrick then I’ll just have to suffer the consequences, whatever they turn out to be.”
“What should we do then?” Claudia asked.
I sighed. “Well I was thinking that, everyone just keep doing what they’re doing now and not say a word to the fellas of FTSK about our relationship with All Time Low.”
“Gotcha.” Axel said. Everyone nodded agreeing with the decision that was made. Soon after talking it up a bit longer, we all decided to go to bed. I showed Sophie to our spare room and helped her settle in. I then made my way to my room afterwards, changed into some pajamas, and drifted off to sleep the instant I crawled into bed.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!”
I slowly opened my eyes and saw everyone surrounding my bed wearing little party hats on their heads. I smiled as I slowly sat up in bed. “Oh you guys.”
“Get your ass out of bed and into the shower. We have a lot of things planned for ya before the FTSK show tonight.” Axel ordered.
“Awh man, do I have to?”
“C’mon Sev.” Matt said.
I sighed. “Ok fine.” Everyone then left my room, as I got out of bed and headed towards the shower. After about a good 20 minutes, I got out of the shower and got fully dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a pink v-neck shirt, pink converse, and a black beanie along with a few accessories. Once I was finally done I headed downstairs to meet up with everyone. They were all in the living room chatting it up. I noticed a girl I’ve never seen before sitting next to Ray.
“Ok I’m ready!”
They all stood up and smiled. “Oh Sevie this here is Marc’s sister, Elizabeth.” Frank said introducing the girl. She seemed very nice but I had a hard time believing she was Marc’s sister. They looked nothing alike. I held out my hand to her and smiled.
“Nice to meet you Elizabeth.”
She took a hold of my hand smiled back. “Nice to meet you too oh and happy birthday.”
“Thanks.”
“Well come on you two we got a lot to do.” Axel called out to us from the front door. When I walked out of the house I saw a party bus parked out in front of the house.
“You guys have got to be kidding me.” I laughed.
“What you thought we were gonna be taking one of our cars? We all don’t fit in one plus it’s your birthday, we gotta party in style.” Axel said.
We all walked onto the bus and took a seat where ever we liked. Claudia, Toma, Sam, and Sophie put on some music to supposedly get the party started. They then began to dance along with Frank and Axel. I sat on the couch that was there in between Elizabeth and Matt when I then felt my phone vibrate a few times in my pocket. I pulled out the device to find that I had received a text messages from the guys from FTSK.

From: Austin :D
Happy Birthday!

From: Caleb :P
Happy Birthday Love!

From: Kyle XP
Happy Sweet 22!!!!!!!!! Woooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Marc :)
Hope you have a great birthday :)

From: Ziggy :3
Happy Bday Sevie :]

From: Robi \m/
Happy Birthday Girl see you and everyone else later- R

From: Rico :}
Well look at that ur 1 yr older now. Congrats!


After I replied to all the messages, I never got one from Jonathan. He’s probably mad at me for what I did yesterday…I hope what I say and do today makes up for it though. He’s too special to lose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?