Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

Kids These Days

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing non-stop. I groaned as I pulled the covers off from over my head. I reached over to my night stand and picked up my phone. I held it over my pace and squinted to see who it was. Flyzik. I quickly answered before he hung up.
“Sevie!”
I groaned. “Good morning to you too.”
“Sorry for waking you up but I had to let you know about something.”
“What about exactly?” I yawned.
“Alex just asked to the manager to go to Texas on their next tour. Dallas being one of the stops.”
I instantly sat up. “WHAT?!” I ran my hand through my hair. “When does the tour kick off?”
“In mid October.”
“Fuck, ok hmm I’ll just have to make sure we’re not here then.”
“How are you going to do that?”
“I don’t know I’ll have to let Toma know since she’s the manager. Plus we have to start writing again so this’ll totally be a good excuse. Whatever happens though, keep me posted alright?”
“You got it.”
“Thanks Flyzik.”
With that I hung up and sighed. Fuck….Alex knows. I got out of bed and headed to take a shower. After I was done taking a shower and changing into some fresh clean clothes, i grabbed my phone along with my beanie and headed downstairs. Once downstairs, I made my way over to the kitchen for a bowl of lucky charms. When I walked in, I found Claudia already awake and making breakfast. Pancakes to be exact.
“Well this is a surprise.” She said as I was getting a bowl out of the cabinet.
“Well I wouldn’t be awake right now if it weren’t for fucking Flyzik.”
“Flyzik?” She asked.
I sighed and nodded. “Yea. Alex knows we’re here in Dallas.”
“You’re kidding me?”
I shook my head as I poured cereal and some milk into my bowl. “Nope. Alex requested a tour for mid October and asked for Dallas to be one of the stops.”
“DO you know when exactly they’ll stop here?”
“Not a clue. I’m thinking that around those days we go on a lil trip, us and the Sickers.”
“Trip to where?”
“I don’t know, Disneyworld?”
“DISNEYWORLD?!”
I froze at the sound of that voice. I looked towards the living room door way then back at Claudia who was just standing the grinning. I walked over into the living room and was instantly jumped on by a 6 year old boy.
“Gabe, what are you doing here?” I asked while picking him up.
“It’s a surprise. Me and Hunter came to stay with you for a while so momma and papa could go on a cruise.”
I looked over at the couch and saw my 18 year old brother Hunter fast asleep on the couch.
“They got her a little before you woke up.”
I turned around and looked at Claudia.
“Do the others know?”
She nodded. “Yea they all went out to buy stuff for a cookout at the park.”
“Sissy?”
I looked at the little boy in my arms. “What is it sweetie?”
“I’m sowwy for yelling yesterday on da phone.”
I smiled and kissed him on the forehead. “Don’t worry about it bud. Though the things you said were pretty mean. How many times have I told you that hate is a very bad word?”
He frowned. “A gazillion times.”
“Are you gonna say it again?”
He shook his head. “No way sissy. No more bad words.”
I giggled and kissed him on the cheek. “That’s a good little brother.”
“Hey Gabe wanna help me finish making the pancakes?” Claudia asked him.
“Can I help Cloud sissy?”
I nodded. “Sure thing, just be careful and listen to Cloud alright?”
“I pwomise.”
“Alright then go on.” I said putting him down on the ground.
Claudia took a hold of his hand and they both walked back to the kitchen. I sighed then turned back at the teenager fast asleep on the couch. I walked over to him and slapped his knee.
“Ouch what the fuck Sev?!”
“Get up, we gotta talk.”
He sat up straight on the couch allowing me to sit next to him.
“Well?”
I sighed. “Did you tell Alex that I moved to Dallas?”
“Yea so? I don’t see why you guys didn’t tell him. You guys are still going out after all.”
“That’s just the thing Hunter, me and Alex are no longer together.”
“When did that happen?”
“About 11 months ago. I caught him having sex with Lisa.”
“He went for that whore?”
“Yup and apparently they were fooling around for the five years me and Alex were together.”
“What a dick.”
“Yup and no thanks to you Alex is making plans on coming here.”
“What is he gonna do?”
“Most likely to break me and my new boyfriend up.”
“New boyfriend?”
Just as Hunter asked that, Jonathan along with his band and the rest of TPS came in through the front door. Jonathan then spotted me in the living room.
“Hey Sev.” He said planting a kiss on my lips right after. He sat next to me and held my hand.
“Who’s this?” He asked referring to Hunter.
I smiled. “This is my younger brother Hunter.”
“This I take it is your new boyfriend?”
I nodded. “Yup this is Jonathan Cook.”
“He didn’t know about me?” Jonathan asked.
I shook my head. “Nope and he didn’t know about the whole Lexi ordeal either.”
“Sissy!”
“Who was that?”
I smiled at Jonathan. “That was Gabe.”
Jonathan, Hunter, and I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen where we found Axel tickling Gabe.
“Sissy, tell axel to stop, pwease!” he asked laughing.
“Axel, leave him alone.”
“Oh fine.”
Once Axel let him go, Gabe ran straight to Hunter. Hunter picked him up and smiled at him when Gabe rested his head on Hunter’s shoulder.
“It’s all good now bud. No need to worry.”
I smiled. “Sickers, Sam, and Sophie these two are my younger brothers Hunter and Gabe. They’ll be staying with us for awhile.”
After all introductions were done, I asked Hunter to take Gabe out back to the patio for a bit while I talked to the others. He wanted to stay and know what’s going on but I lied I told him I’d tell him later. With a groan he did as he was told.
“What’s up Sev?” Toma asked.
I sighed. “So I got a call from Sophie’s boyfriend this morning, who happens to be good friends with Lexi might I add.”
“What did he say?” Sophie asked.
“Lexi knows.”
“Are you serious?” Ray asked.
I looked at him and nodded. “Yea I am. He’s planning on coming here in mid October.”
“What are we gonna do?” Matt asked.
“Well Sevie told me about this earlier and now that I think about it, I agree with her plan. I think we should leave town until he leaves. That is till he gets here.”
“Leave to where though?” Caleb asked.
“Well seeing as we have Gabe and Hunter here, Disneyworld? At first it was just an idea but now that I know that they’re here, why not? Just think about it, not only will it be fun for Gabe but it’ll help distract us from all this drama.”
“I say let’s do it.” Jonathan spoke up.
“Hey dude, let’s all think about it.” Austin said.
“Babe, we don’t have time. October is just around the corner.” Sam said to her boyfriend.
“Austin’s right.” Toma spoke up. “We all need to just think about this. We just received this news last minute; we gotta give ourselves a bit of planning out a proper way out.”
Everyone then agreed with her.
“She makes a point.” Matt spoke.
“How about this idea for now? We all get up off our butts, bring the little ones back in, gather up everything, and head to the park for good old’ fashion cookout. Let’s not have this Lexi business keep us busy from the kids.” Frank said.
“Yea let’s just have some fun!” Kyle yelled as he stood up.
Everyone laughed. We all agreed on Frank’s plan and began gathering everything we need for the park. Gabe was beyond excited to go but while we were getting in the cars, he didn’t want to be anywhere near Jonathan. He kept sticking his tongue out at him so many times. Due to Gabe’s actions, I was forced to ride with my brothers.
I turned to look at Gabe from the passenger seat as Hunter followed the others to the park. “Gabe?”
He looked at me from his car seat. “Yea?”
“Please be nice to Jonathan.”
He shook his head. “No. Me like Lexi better.”
“Pretty please, for me?” I pouted.
He covered his eyes. I just gave up and sighed. This is gonna take some getting used to…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sevie
Claudia
Toma
Sam

It took me a while but NEW CHAPTER!

If you haven't checked out the characters, please do.
Get to know them better. :)
CLICK HERE.

Thanks for all the amazing feedback guys.
Keep it coming<3
I love each and everyone of you that has read this.
Who's ya'lls fave character?
How do ya'll feel about the story thus far?
Let me know please. :D