Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

I Miss You.

When we finally got to the park, Gabe was the first one out of the car and ran towards the playground.
“Hunter, go get him please?”
Hunter nodded and chased after Gabe. Once I was out of the car, I met up with the others. Jonathan wrapped in arm around my waist as we walked over to a good spot to set up. Gabe saw this and pushed Jonathan away from me, pulling me as far away as possible. I looked at Jonathan and just smiled while he chuckled. Gabe had pulled me over to the playground. He let me go as he went off to play on the jungle gym. Suddenly my phone began to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and checked who it was. I smiled and answered.
“Hey Zacky.”
He chuckled. “Zacky? You haven’t called me that in years. What happened to Muscles?”
“Are you saying you don’t like my nicknames for you?”
“I never said that that and you know it.” He chuckled. “I love the nicknames you give me.”
I smiled. “You better bitch.”
Zack chuckled again. “Oh so guess what?”
“What?”
“So I just got news that we’ll be heading on tour again next month and Dallas happens to be one of the stops.”
“Oh really? That’s uh great.”
“You don’t sound too happy.”
I sighed. “I am happy it just…”
“Alex?”
“Well yea…and Lisa.”
“They broke up.”
“Whoa what?!”
“I know it was pretty shocking to all of us here too.”
“When did this happen?”
“I don’t know. Alex just told us they were done and yea that’s it. I think he’s serious about getting back with you.”
I shook my head. “Well he can’t. I have a boyfriend now.”
“Yea…anyway, don’t let Alex coming to Dallas mess with you. Jack, Rian, and the whole crew want to see you guys. I wanna see you.”
I sighed. “I wanna see you and all the guys too but it’s just this fear I have towards Alex is a bit too overwhelming for me.”
“Then when will we get to see you?”
I shrugged. “I don’t know but I promise soon ok?”
“It better be soon.”
“It will, I promised didn’t i?”
He chuckled and sighed. “So what are you going to do to avoid him?”
“I was thinking of going out of town with the beau and everyone here.”
“Oh I see.”
“Zack don’t worry we’ll see each other soon.”
“I know, I just really got my hopes up is all.”
“I’m sorry.”
“It’s ok.”
Before I could say anything else to Zack, I heard someone calling my name. I turned to see who it was and came face to face with Jonathan.
“Hey Sev, food is ready. Are you coming to eat?”
I pulled away from my phone and smiled. “Yea, could you please get Gabe for me?”
“Sure thing.” He said, pecking me on the lips before walking away to the playground.
I put the phone back to my ear. “Sorry about that.”
“Was that him?”
“Yea it was. I’m here at a local park with him, our friends, and the twerps.”
“Oh cool.”
“Yea.”
“Well I’m gonna let you go so you can hang with everyone.”
“Oh alright.”
“Talk to you soon. I-I love you Sevie.”
I smiled. “Alright and I love you too Zacky.”
With that I hung up and stuck my cell back in my pocket. Out of nowhere, Gabe hid behind me and stuck his tongue out at Jonathan as he walked over to us.
“Gabe quit that. Be nice to Jonathan.”
He shook his head.
“Are you guys coming or not?”
Jonathan, Gabe, and I looked over and saw Sophie stand there with a smile on her face.
“Yea we are, I was just hoping I could talk to Sevie for a bit.”
I looked. “Talk to me about what?”
“Something.”
“Sevie I can take Gabe while you two talk.”
“Thanks Sophie.”
I knelt down to Gabe’s eye level and placed my hands on his shoulders. “Gabe you be good while I go talk to Jonathan. Sophie here is gonna take you over to the others so you can eat alright?”
He glared at Jonathan and nodded. “Okay I’ll weave wif Soapy.”
“Soapy?” Sophie giggled. “Awh that’s too cute.”
Gabe turned to Sophie and took a hold of her hand and walked off towards the others, leaving Jonathan and I alone.
“So what did you need to talk to me about?” I asked, standing up off the ground.
He took a hold of my hand. “Let’s walk and talk.”
I nodded and followed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie

I'm trying to update as much as possible on this fic.
Hope you guys like.
:)