Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

It's All About Honesty

Sevie’s POV
I had followed Jonathan to a nearby table to talk instead of just walking around. We had a perfect view of where our friends were, so I as still able to keep an eye on Gabe.
“So what did you wanna talk about?” I asked.
“Well remember what you told me yesterday at the bowling alley?”
I nodded and smiled. “Let’s me guess, you told the guys.”
He nodded. “Yeah, I hope you don’t mind.”
I giggled. “Of courcse I don’t mind. They’re your friends, I don’t want you hiding things from them.”
“Thanks. There’s also something else I need to tell you.”
“What is it?”
“Well theguys and I were talking and e were wondering if there is anyway we can have Zack’s number, you know to get him to stall Lexi.”
I slowly began to panic deep down inside. No, I can’t let him have Zack’s number,he’ll find out who he really is and then hate me for not telling him the truth.He’ll figure out everything.
“You uh want his number?”
Jonathan shook his head. “No not anymore. That was the plan at first but after what you told us this morning, that won’t be necessary.”
I sighed. “Oh alright then.”
Jonathan’s gazed then moved from me to something behind me that caused him to chuckle.
“What are you laughing about?” I asked, turning around to see what he was looking at.
“Gabe, he keeps glaring at me. He doesn’t like me very much does he?”
I smiled and faced him. “Just give him some time.”
Jonathan sighed. “He really prefers Lexi huh?”
I sighed as well. “Lexi has him brainwashed with ideas that will never ever happen. Believe me.”
“I have no reason not to. I just hope he likes me soon. Something’s telling me to stay off his bad side.”
I giggled. “Don’t worry. Once he sees how charming, sweet, caring, and lovable you are, he’ll like you in no time.”
“Am I really all those things to you?”
I blushed. “Sorry if it’s too forward but yea.”
He chuckled and placed his hand firmly on my cheek. “It’s not, I’m just a bit shocked is all.”
“Shocked?”
He nodded and lowered his hand. “yeah, I didn’t know I meant that much to you.”
“Ah babe.” I giggled as I placed my head on his shoulder. “You that much to me and much more.”
He chuckled. “I love you.”
“I love you too.”
“Don’t you think it’s weird that we’re already at the ‘I love you’ stage?”
I sat up and looked at him, trying my hardest not to laugh. “The what stage?”
“You heard me lil lady.”
I giggled. “I know, I just wanted to hear you say it again.”
“Meanie.” He pouted.
I kissed his cheek and smiled. “There , all better now?”
He smiled. “Very much.”
“Good and to answer your question, no I don’t think it’s weird at all. We’ve known each other for months now and within those months I’ve really fallen for you.”
“I feel the same about you.”
I blushed and took a deep breath. “Hey Jonathan?”
“What is it?”
“There’s something I need to tell you.”
“Ok?”
“Well before I finally accepted my feelings for you, Matt told me a little secret.”
“What did he tell you?”
“He told me about your ex.”
Jonathan sighed. “I see…”
“I hope you’re not mad or anything. I shouldn’t have said anything. I’m sorry.”
He shook his head. “Don’t worry about it. Since e’re on the subject now, I should tell you about what happened.”
“You don’t have to…”
“It seems only fair that I tell you. You’ve been completely honest with me about your past after all.”
Heh, not completely honest…
“If you say so.”
Jonathan’s POV
“It all happened a few years back, around the time we first started out. We were having band practice like always in my garage and Kent as running a little late like always…”
~FLASHBACK~
“Sorry I’m late.” Kent said, rushing into my garage.
“You say that all the time dude, we’re pretty used to it.” Caleb sid as he tuned his guitar.
“Guys I hope you don’t mind but I brought my cousin to watch us practice.”
“Nah dude, it’s cool. What’s his name?” I asked.
Suddenly a petite brunette walked into the garage and stood next to Kent.
“Guys this is my cousin. HER name is Erika.”
Erika smiled and wavved at all of us. Once Kent was done introducing each one of us to her, erika took a seat on a couch nearby as we began practice.
~PRESENT~
“All through out band practice I had the hardest time concentrating.”
“You found her that pretty huh?” Sevie pouted.
I chuckled. “Yea I guess I did but all that is different, now that I have you.”
She blushed. “Swh Jonathan.”
She pecked me on the lips, which only made my heart beat fast than normal. Heck this was normal to me whenever I was around her. I can really see myself marrying this girl and starting a family with her.
“Sevie?”
“What is it?”
I sighed and shook my head. “Nevermind.”
“Awh come on Jonathan, you can’t just leave me hangin like that.”
I smiled. “I’m sorry. I promise to tell you soon, ok?”
She pouted again. “Oh alright fine.”
I kissed her forehead and placed mine against hers. “Let’s go back to the others. I don’t want gabe hating me more than he already does.”
She smiled. “Alright. Oh Jonathan.”
“What is it?”
“I love you.”
I smiled and placed a kiss on her lips. “I love you too Sevie.”
With that said we both got up from the table and made our way back hand in hand. About halfway there, sevie stopped walking. I turned to her and saw a puzzling look on her face.
“Is everything ok?” I asked.
“I got this weird feeling in my gut all of a sudden, like something isn’t right.”
“Maybe you’re just hungry.”
She sighed. “Maybe, let’s just hope that’s it and nothing else.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh you guys are awesome.
Loved all ya'lls comments and like promised, here's another chapter.

3 comments on this and i'll post the next one tomorrow.
Or maybe i'll post 2.
I'll surprise ya'll.
Twitter comments DO count. JSYK. :)
I'll Just take a screen shot of it and post it.

Sorry if this comes off as cheesy.
I'll try not to make future chapters like it if ya'll want.