Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

Let The Walls Break Down

Jonathan’s POV
I sighed as I heard Sevie’s voicemail for the 6th time.
“Is she still not answering?”
I looked up, away from my phone, at Caleb.
“Nope, do you think she’s ok though?”
Caleb chuckled. “Dude calm down, I bet she’s just hanging out with her brothers?”
I ran my hand through my hair. “Yea maybe you’re right.”
“Now come on, let’s get out of this hotel and sight see. We are on New York City after all.”
I nodded and got out of bed. I slipped on my shoes before following Caleb out of the hotel room we were sharing and to the elevators. I was already set to go back to Texas just to see Sevie but due to our schedule that wasn’t gonna happen anytime soon. After finally arriving to the lobby, Caleb and I decided to just walk the six blocks it took to get to Time Square. Man if only Sevie could be here with me… I sighed and just tried to have fun with my best friend.
Jack’s POV
These last couples of days really haven’t been the best. With Zack punching Alex during a Buzznet interview, it kinda grew some tension between those two.
“You alright dude?”
I looked over at Rian, walking next to me. “I don’t know dude.”
He sighed. “Look, everything will be fine. Zack and Alex just need some time off to themselves. We all do. Now quit moping around and have some fun. We are in New York City if you haven’t noticed.”
I chuckled. “Trust me I’ve noticed.”
As we walked along the streets of Time Square, I noticed a familiar ginger about to cross the street.
“Hey is that Caleb from FTSK?” I asked Rian.
“Where?”
I pointed out the redhead. “There.”
Rian looked over. “It looks like it. Let’s go see.”
I nodded and followed Rian. Before we could say anything, the redhead spotted us and smiled.
“Fancy meeting you guys here.”
“Oh hey Jack, hey Rian.” said the brunette beside him.
“What’s up Jonathan?” I greeted the brunette.
“What brings you guys to NYC?” Rian asked them.
“Doing some interviews for the new album, what about you guys?” Caleb asked.
Rian sighed and rubbed the back of his head. “Long story my friend.”
Both Jonathan and Caleb replied with a simple “Oh.”
“Were you guys headed somewhere?” I asked.
Caleb nodded. “We were actually planning on getting some coffee.”
“There’s a Starbucks not too far from here, mind if we tag along?” Rain asked.
“Not at all.” Jonathan said after taking a quick look at his phone.
“Expecting a call?”
He sighed. “I don’t know…”
Caleb rolled his eyes. “Jay here is just worried about his lady friend back at home.”
“Oh you have a girlfriend?”
Jonathan chuckled. “You say that as if it were a bad thing Ri.”
Rian chuckled as well. “Nah, man didn’t mean for it to come out like that.”
“I know and yea I do. We’ve been seeing each other for a few months but finally made it official recently.”
Rian nodded. “Ah I see. Well congrats Jay.”
Jonathan smiled. “Thanks.”
We finally crossed the street and made our way to Starbucks. On our ay there, the four of us reminisced on the good old time on the Bamboozle Roadshow. Once we got to the coffee shop, we ordered our coffees, and took a seat at a table outside when we got them.
“I’ve been meaning to ask, where’s Alex and Zack?” Caleb asked.
Rian and I looked at each other then sighed.
“That’s the reason why Rian and I are here in NYC.”
The both looked at each other then at me and Rian.
“Did something happen?” Jonathan asked.
Rian nodded. “Oh yeah, you have no idea.”
Sevie’s POV
I looked down at my vibrating phone and sighed. That’s the 6th time he’s called…
“Ma’am we’re here, would you like some help with your bags?”
I looked up at the cab driver and smiled. “Yes please.”
We both got out of the cab and walked around to the back. Once the cab driver took out my suitcase from the trunk, I paid him and off he went. I swung my purse over my shoulder and rolled my suitcase into the building in front of me. After finally making my way to the ninth floor, I stepped out of the elevator and headed to my best friend’s apartment. As I stood in front of his door, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Please be home…
Zack’s POV
I can’t believe I did that…but then again he did deserve it…who the fuck am I kidding, no one deserves that. I laid there in my bed looking up at the ceiling. As I laid there for what seemed an eternity, I heard a knock at my front door. I sat up on my elbows and looked out my bedroom door. Who the hell could that be? I never told anyone but the gang that I was coming back to Cali. The knocking continued. I sighed and got out of bed and headed to the front door. Just when I slightly opened the door, it suddenly flew open and a petite body wrapped their arms around my torso. I looked down and couldn’t believe my eyes.
“Se-Sevie?”
She looked up at me with tears slowly forming in the corners of her brown eyes. I couldn’t help but wrap my arms around her and hold her tight.
“I missed you Zack.”
“I missed you too Sevie.” I pulled away and wiped her tears. “What are you doing here?”
“I heard about what happened between you and Alex during the Buzznet interview and…”
I sighed. “Shouldn’t you be checking up on Alex and not me? I punched him after all.”
She shook her head as she went back to the front door and brought in her suitcase. “I don’t want to see him. He deserved what he got no doubt about that.”
I shut the front door and headed off to the living room, with Sevie following close behind.
“Zack, please look at me.”
I hesitated at first but eventually turned around to face her.
“You matter more to me than Alex ever has and ever will. You’re my best friend and I love you.” She sighed. “Look, when I was told about what happened, you were the first person I thought about.”
I sat down on the couch and ran my hands through my hair. Damn these feelings of mine right now, they’re driving me crazy. She then sat down next to me and placed her hand on my shoulder, sending a tingling sensation throughout my entire body.
“Tell me what happened Zack. What exactly went down that day?”
I looked at her and saw how hurt she was about it. Should I really tell her everything?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me forever to post a chapter.
Been pretty busy.
Here's Chapter 30 though.

So...what do you guys foresee happening in the end?

I have also chosen a title for the sequel.
It shall be called "Wish You Were Here"
Now that you know, any predictions on what might happen in it?

I'm in the mood to write 2 one-shots btw.
Give me a good reason to write you one in comments. :)
I'll msg the 2 with the best reasons.