Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

Still Can't Seem To Get Enough

Caleb’s POV
“Dang and you guys haven’t hear from either of them since yesterday?” I asked.
Jack and Rian both shook their heads.
“That’s harsh though, I know Zack is capable of punching someone but just not a friend.” Jonathan said.
“Trust us; we weren’t expecting it either but the things that were said between those two was just uncalled for.” Rian sighed.
“I bet.”
“Well anyway, now you know our little problem. So what about you guys? We heard what happened about Kent.” Jack said before taking a sip of his coffee.
“Yea, Kent leaving as pretty rough but we still remain close friends with him. I haven’t seen him in a while though. What about you?” I asked Jonathan.
“Actually, I saw him at the mall with Erika when I was on a date with Sevie. He wants to hang out sometime.” Jonathan said.
“Whoa, did you say Sevie?”
Jonathan and I looked at Jack and Rian.
“Uh yea, why?” Jonathan asked.
They looked at each other then at us. Jack shook his head. “No reason. So uh you girlfriend, what’s she like Jonathan?”
“Oh okay and um well she’s a very sweet and loving girl. She’s down to earth and I feel beyond incredible when I‘m with her.”
Jack smiled. “I see, you seem to really love her.”
Jonathan chuckled. “I really do. We both came from pretty bad relationships and I feel that it was a sign from god for us to be together.”
“Kinda like soul mates?” Rian asked.
Jonathan nodded. “Yea, exactly.”
Right in the middle of their conversation, my phone rang. I excused myself from the table and walked off a few feet to answer the call.
“Hello?”
“Hey Cay, we need you and Jonathan back at the hotel. Robi is gathering us all together for a band meeting.”
“Oh ok. Be there in a bit then, thanks Austin.”
“No problem.”
After Austin hung up, I did the same and headed back to the table.
“Was it Claudia?” Jonathan asked.
I shook my head. “No, it was Austin. We’re needed back at the hotel. Robi’s calling a band meeting.”
“Who’s Claudia?” Jack asked.
I looked at Jack and smiled. “My girlfriend.”
“So I take it you guys are heading out?” Rian asked.
I looked at Rian and nodded. “Yea but hey how long are you guys in town for?”
“A few more days, what about you guys?”
“Same, if you guys want we can all get together and do something before we head out to Chicago, sound good?” Jonathan asked.
Jack nodded. “Yea, sounds like a plan.”
After saying out goodbyes, Jonathan and I headed back to the hotel. At the back of my mind, I kept thinking about jack and Rian’s curiosity in Sevie.
“Hey Jay?”
“Yea, what’s up?”
“Did you find anything weird about Jack and Rian?”
“What are you talking about?”
“Remember how interested they were when you mentioned Sevie?”
“Hmmm now that you mention it, they did seem a bit jumpy and a tad bit too curious about my relationship with her. Why do you ask?”
“It just seemed a bit weird to me. Do you think they might know her and the rest of TPS?”
Jonathan shrugged. “Maybe, but I mean All Time Low knows a lot of people.”
“You make a point.”
I’m still not letting this go though. There’s something strange going on here.
Jack’s POV
“So Jonathan is Sevie’s boyfriend, why wouldn’t she tell us about it?”
“Jack calm down, we don’t know if that’s true for sure.”
“Rian think about it. A girlfriend back at home, they’re from Dallas remember? Also that she too got out of a really bad relationship.”
Rian sighed. “Alright, I see your point. Sevie must’ve had her reasons for not telling us, she always does we should know that better than anyone. Whatever those reasons were, I’m glad she didn’t tell us. Alex would’ve then found and all hell would break loose.”
“Do you think Jonathan knows?”
“About Alex? I highly doubt it. If he did he would’ve chewed our heads off about it. Anyway, you better not tell Alex about Jonathan and Sevie.”
I looked at Rian completely confused. “What are you talking about?”
“You know exactly what I’m talking about Jack. You and Alex are extremely close. Try and keep your mouth shut about the whole situation.”
“Believe me, I will. From the way Jonathan talked about Sev, he really cares about her. No way am I letting Alex ruin that from her after all he put her through. She deserves to be happy.”
“I know. Now come on, let’s start heading back to the hotel.”
We then stood up from the table, threw our empty cups away, and began our trip back to the hotel.
Zack’s POV
“We’ve been sitting here in complete silence for about ten minutes Zack. Would you please just tell me?”
I sighed. “For the fifth time Sevie, I’m not telling you.”
“And for the sixth time Zachary, give me a reason why.”
“Just because.”
“That’s not a good enough reason! That’s not even a reason at all!”
I groaned. “Fine, it’s because I’m not ready to talk about it ok? I still regret doing what I did and just talking or thinking about it makes me feel worse than I already do.”
Sevie sighed and laid her head on my shoulder as she wrapped her arms around my torso. “I’m sorry Zack, I didn’t know.”
I wrapped an arm around her and her close. “It’s ok.”
“I feel like a complete bitch now for nagging so much.”
I chuckled. “Don’t feel that way. It’s in your genes to be naggy.”
“Asshole.”
I smiled. “Anyway, you must be tired from you flight.”
“Just a little, I don’t want to get up though.”
“Are you expecting me to carry you to my bed?”
She shook her head. “No, I just want to stay like this and cuddle with my best friend like we used to when we were kids.”
“That was a long time ago.”
“So? To me it feels like it was just yesterday when I spent the night at your house in the 7th grade when you still believed in cooties.”
I blushed. “You would remember shit like that.”
Sevie giggled. “Yes I would now shut up and let me take a nap on you.”
“Fine.”
We sat there for a good 15 minutes until I heard her breathing heavily. I looked over at her and saw that Sevie was out like a light. I slowly unwrapped myself from her arms and stood up from the couch. I picked her up bridal-style and took her to my room. I placed her gently on my bed and pulled the covers over her before making my way out of the room and closing the door behind me. As I made my way back to the living room, I ran both hands through my hair and sighed. Sevie being here isn’t good for me. This just deepens my feelings for her, I can already tell. As stubborn as she is, Sevie isn’t gonna leave until I tell her everything that happened yesterday. I just don’t know what I’m gonna do. Should I tell I’ve loved her for years or keep being the same coward that I’ve always been and keep my mouth shut?
I walked back to my room and quietly opened the door. I leaned against the door frame and just looked at Sevie as she slept.
“This love I have for you is gonna be the death of me I swear…”
Caleb’s POV
“So do you dudes understand the schedule for this week?” Robi asked everyone in his hotel room.
We all nodded and agreed. “Got it.”
After the meeting was over, everyone then headed back to their hotel room. Once Jonathan and I walked into ours, I saw him dial someone’s number. I knew immediately whose number it was.
“Calling Sevie again I see”
Jonathan sighed. “Voicemail again, why won’t she answer?”
“I’m still a bit iffy about what happened today with Jack and Rian.”
Jonathan shook his head. “Just let it go. So they got a bit jumpy when I mentioned Sevie’s name that could mean anything. Sevie isn’t a really common nickname after all.”
“I know that but there’s this feeling in my gut that’s telling me that something just isn’t right.”
“Well whatever it is, it’ll go away.”
Jonathan then grabbed a change of clothes from his suitcase and headed to the bathroom for a shower. I just fell back onto my bed and sighed. Hopefully this feeling goes away soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 31 is finally up!
Sorry for the wait.
Had a busy bday week and weekend.
20 years old now and pretty stoked about it. :)

Anyway, what do you guys think?
Any predictions?

5 comment on this and I'll post Chapter 32 first thing in the morning. :D
I wanna get this story done so ya'll can read the sequel. :)