Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Erika’s POV
~ Days Before~
“I seriously can’t stand seeing Jonathan, with that…that bitch. That should be me and not her.”
Kent groaned. “That’s it; I’m sick and tired of hearing you whine about Jonathan and Sevie. First and foremost, it’s your fault Jonathan broke up with you. What kind of person goes off and tries to hook up with their best friend but when that fails they go and hook up with their boyfriend’s best friend?”
“Oh gosh, that was a long time ago Kent, get over it.”
He shook his head. “How do you expect me to do that Erika? You seriously destroyed Jonathan’s heart and his friendship with Kyle. Can’t you just let him be happy?”
“The only way he’ll ever be happy is if he’s with me.”
My cousin then ran his hands through his hair and groaned again before heading for the front door of his apartment. “I’m done.”
“Where are you going Kent?”
“As far away from you as possible.” He said before slamming the door behind him.
“Damn it Kent!”
I made my way over to the living room and fell back into the couch. So what if all that shit happened? That was in the past, this is the present. I will get Jonathan back; I just need to find a way to get rid of that Sevie.
“I need to make a few calls.”
About 3 hours later, after making hundreds of phone calls, I was able to get a hold of Sevie’s address.
“Think I’ll pay her a visit.”
I grabbed my purse off the kitchen table, along with my car keys, and headed out the apartment straight to Sevie’s house. After a good 30 minute drive, I finally got there. I stepped out of my car and walked towards the front door. Before I could knock, I heard a clash come from around the corner. I made my way over to see who was there and noticed a guy crouched down on the ground picking up a few tools and placing them in a toolbox that was set beside him in the garage. I cleared my throat to get his attention. It worked like a charm. He quickly stood up and brushed himself off.
“H-hi, may I help you?”
I smiled. “Yes, I was wondering if I could speak to Sevie. Is she home?”
“Are you a friend of hers?”
I nodded and lied. “I am actually. We just recently bumped into each other at the mall and I just wanted to come by and pay her a visit.”
“Oh ok, well she’s not here at the moment.”
“Where is she?”
“She’s in California visiting her friend Zack.”
“I see, um do you know when she’ll be back?”
He shook his head. “No I don’t, sorry I’m not much of a help.”
“No don’t apologize. Oh one more thing before I go, by any chance does her boyfriend Jonathan know Sevie’s in California?”
“I don’t think so, why do you ask?”
I smiled. “No reason, thanks for your help uh what’s your name?”
“Hunter, I happen to be Sevie’s younger brother. What’s yours?”
I winked at him and smiled. “Erika thanks again Hunter.”
With that, I walked out of the garage and back to my car. Once I made it back to Kent’s apartment, I noticed he still hadn’t come back. I placed my purse, along with my car keys, on the kitchen counter and sat down on the couch. The only good stuff I got out of that brat was the fact that Sevie’s out in California with some Zack guy behind Jonathan’s back. I can totally use that against her but I’m sensing there’s something more going on. I’ll go back in a few days and get more info out of that kid.
Present…
“Erika, I’m going out to get groceries. Be back in a bit.”
I groaned. “Bye.”
I heard my cousin sigh before closing the door to my bedroom. Right when I heard the front door opened and closed, I quickly got out of bed and took a quick shower before heading back to Sevie’s house to talk to her brother.
Once I was done getting dressed and what not, I grabbed my keys from my night stand and left. As I was pulling up closer to the house, I noticed a small and a much larger figure standing out front. I decided to park a good two houses away to not be too suspicious. I stepped out of my car and made my way over towards the house unnoticed. I stayed hidden behind a few cars in the driveway, allowing me to eavesdrop on the current conversation.
“Did you come to take sissy away fwom Jonny?” asked the small child.
“Jonny, who’s Jonny?” asked the male. That voice sounds familiar…
“He’s dis meanie dats tryin ta take sissy fwom you. I dunn like him, but sissy woves him.”
“I see, so this Jonny is Sevie’s boyfriend?”
“No, Jonny can’t be sissy’s boyfwend. You are, you pwomised member?”
Man this kid really doesn’t like Jonathan. Ugh if only I could see the other guy’s face. Maybe if I get closer… as I made my way further up the driveway, someone else joined the conversation.
“Alex, what are you doing here?”
I recognized that voice from a few days ago. Hunter… I peaked out from behind one of the cars and I couldn’t believe my eyes. That’s Alex Gaskarth, what’s he doing here? After the little kid, who Hunter called Gabe, was gone, Hunter closed the front door and faced Alex.
“Now did you really have to be that mean to poor little Gabe.”
“Shut up.”
Alex then chuckled. “Oh wow, don’t tell me they told you too.”
“I can’t believe you did that to my sister you scumbag. She loved you so much and you just went off and cheated on her with the biggest whore in Baltimore for five fucking years.”
I seriously couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Alex Gaskarth and Sevie Rae dated?! I wonder if Jonathan knows about this…
“Fuck you and leave her alone. She’s extremely happy now that she has Jonathan in her life.”
“Jonathan, is that the Jonny guy Gabe was talking about?”
“Fuck…uh no…forget I said anything.”
Hunter instantly disappeared. So Alex doesn’t know anything about Jonathan, hmm he just may be exactly what I’ve looking for. I came out from behind the car and walked up to Alex.
“Well if it isn’t Alex Gaskarth.”
He turned around and I noticed him look me over.
“Do I know you?” he asked.
I got closer to him and help out my hand to him. “I’m Erika and I have a feeling you and I are gonna become the best of friends.”
He smirked and took a hold of my hand. “You don’t say?”
“I believe we can help each other out.”
“Really and how is that sweetheart?”
“You want Sevie right? Well I want her boyfriend Jonathan. Get the picture?”
“So you know who this Jonathan kid is then?”
I nodded and pulled my hand away. “Oh you have no idea, but let’s not talk about this here. Let’s go somewhere else.”
He smiled. “Lead the way.”
I smiled back and made my way to my car as Alex got in his. I led him to a nearby diner that I used to work at a long time ago. We both parked next to each other in front of the diner and headed inside to a nearby table. We both ordered a drink, him a beer and me a glass of iced tea.
“So Alex, how do you know Sevie?” I asked.
“We met through Zack Merrick in Maryland. They’re best friends so one day he brought her to band practice and boom. I found out later that she liked me and I decided why not give her a chance.” I’m guessing that’s the Zack she’s with.
“Did you guys ever you know?”
“Have sex? Just a few times. I was a horny kid so you know I needed some attention in that region but when she didn’t want to, which was often, I went and relieved myself with Lisa, that whore Hunter mentioned.”
“From what I overheard, you did that for five years.”
He nodded.”You mean while you were eavesdropping? Yea I did, up to the point where Sevie walked in on me and Lisa.”
The waitress then came with our drinks and walked off.
“Oh wow, are you and Lisa still together?”
Alex shook his head. “Nope but what about you how do you know this Jonathan guy?”
“We used to date a long time ago. I guess you can say I cheated on him with his best friend and well yea shit happened. Now I’m trying to get him back like you’re trying to get Sevie.”
He nodded after taking a sip of his beer. “So you gonna tell me more about this guy or not?”
“Oh you know him already.”
“I do?”
I nodded. “The Jonathan you’re looking for happens to be none other than the front man of Forever the Sickest Kids.”
The look on Alex’s face was priceless. He then smirked.
“So Jonathan Cook is the guy Sevie’s dating? Hmm maybe I should pay Jonny boy a little visit. Do you know where he lives?”
I nodded. “I do but he’s not in Texas right now.”
“Where is he?”
“New York, promoting the new album and according to Jonathan’s twitter, just 3 days ago he hung out with your buddies Jack and Rian.”
Alex then thought for a bit. “Knowing Jack, he’ll more than likely invite FTSK back to his place for some sort of hangout day. Guess I’ll be heading back home sooner than expected.”
“Before you go Alex, take my number. Keep me posted on what happens.” I said handing him a piece of paper.
He smiled. “Be expecting a very furious front man Erika.”
I smiled back as he took another sip of his beer.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long.
so for that i'm posting 2 chapters.
I had to divide chapter 35 into 2 parts.
Too long.
I'm only posting the 1st part though so enjoy :)