Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

The Truth pt. 2

Jonathan’s POV (cont’d)
Alex just stood there as a smirk slowly grew on his face. “I see your little skank of a girlfriend did tell you then. I’m surprised.”
“So you are that scumbag Lexi that hurt Sevie!”
He laughed. “You flatter me bro.”
“Wait, then that means Barakitty is Jack, Rian is her older brother figure, and Zack is her best friend?”
Alex chuckled. “Now you’re getting it.”
All this anger that I had locked up inside came out of me all at once. Within a blink of an eye, my fist had made contact with Alex Gaskarth’s jaw; knocking him to the ground. I angrily made my way over to him but was held back Jack and Rian.
“Jonathan, stop!” Jack yelled. “He’s just being a moron; Alex doesn’t know what he’s saying.”
“He’s not worth it Jay!” Rian added.
I pushed the drummer and guitarist away from me. “You two knew about this didn’t you?” All they did was just look at one another and sigh. “Why didn’t you guys say anything? Is this douchebag really more important than one ya’lls friend’s feelings?”
Jack was the first to speak up. “Jonathan, it’s nothing like that.”
“We just recently found out about you and Sevie. If we would’ve known sooner…”
I cut Rian off once Sevie came to mind. “Sevie…all this time, she…”
I quickly made my way past everyone in the crown and back to you SUV. Just as I was about to get in the car, I heard a numerous amount of voices calling my name. I turned around and came face to face with my band mates.
“Jonathan, here are you going?” Austin asked.
Caleb sighed. “Jay, you need to calm down and think things through before you do something you’ll later regret.”
“Calm down, how exactly do you expect me to do that now knowing that a person I considered a good friend is the one that cheated on the woman that I’m crazy in love with, the very same woman that I now also know has been lying to me this entire time?!?!”
“Jonathan wait!”
I looked past my friends and saw Sophie running over towards us.
“Sophie, what are you doing here?” Kyle asked.
“That’s not important right now Kyle. Jonathan, please do what Caleb asks of you, think things through. Look Sevie had her reasons to lie to you. She didn’t know that you all and All Time Low were associated in any way until I told her. Jonathan, she loves you. Sevie would take a fucking bullet for you to keep you safe and out of harm’s way.”
I just shook my head as I opened the door to the driver’s seat and sighed. “Sophie, she could’ve told me everything once she knew but no, all she did was keep quiet about it. If Sevie would’ve told me the truth, all this could’ve been avoided.”
“Jonathan…”
I ignored Sophie, got into the SUV and drove off to the nearest possible airport as salty tear drops slid down my face.
Sevie’s POV
“Come on you can do it, just stand up.” Zack yelled from the beach.
I turned around on the surfboard I was sitting on once I saw a wave heading right towards me. I began to swim towards the shore and right when the wave was underneath me, I managed to stand up but only for a short while. Once I hit the water, I swam back up to the surface, grabbed Zack’s board, and walked out of the water to find Zack laughing his ass off.
“See, I told you I couldn’t do it.” I giggled.
He calmed down and gave me a quick hug. “You managed to stay on the board for at least a few seconds though, that’s something.”
“Yea true but I looked like a complete idiot.” I said as I unhooked the board’s strap from my leg.
“I think you looked cute out there.”
I couldn’t help but blush a bit at his comment.
“So you ready to head back?” Zack asked.
I smiled and nodded. “Yea, we’ve been here for hours.” I smiled.
I slipped on my shorts and tank top over my bathing suit and walked home alongside Zack. His apartment wasn’t that far from the beach so the walk didn’t last very long. When we finally got home, Zack leaned his board against the wall in the living room while I headed to hi room to change.
“Sevie, can we talk?”
I stopped and turned to face him. “Yea sure, what’s up?”
Zack’s POV
I just looked at her as she stood there in front of me. It’s now or never…
“That day of the Buzznet interview…”
“Wait Zack before you continue, are you sure you’re ready to talk about it? I don’t want you to force yourself just because I’m here.”
I shook my head. “It’s nothing like that Sevie. I just think it’s time you knew the truth.”
She nodded, took a hold of my hand, and walked me over to the couch. We both sat down and she allowed me to continue.
“Alright well the day of the interview started off like usual. That was the day I called you when you were at the park, remember?”
Sevie nodded. “Yea I remember, go on.”
I nodded. “Well after we had hung up, the Buzznet kids showed up for the interview. Jack and I led them to the bus where Alex and Rian were already at. Once we were settled in, the chick from Buzz started the interview by asking us some of the usual question along with some from Twitter.”
“Usual questions?”
“Yea like for example, how we got together and all that shit.”
“Oh ok I gotcha.”
I slightly smiled and continued. “The questions were going well until we were asked who we’d like to tour with.”
“Why, what happened?”
“Well when we were each mentioning who we’d like to tour with again, you and Alex’s relationship was brought into the conversation after I had said that I wanted another All Time Low/The Party Scene tour.”
“What was said?”
I sighed. “The chick asked Alex why the relationship ended. He said that it was due to distance, it was mostly one-sided, and also that you weren’t able to commit.”
“Ugh that bastard!”
I ignore d her comment and went on. “I got mad and set the whole record straight in front of the cameras.”
She sighed. “Zack you didn’t have to.”
I stood up from the couch angrily and ran my hands through my hair as I paced back and forth. I can do this…
“I did, I had to.”
She stood up from the couch and placed her hand on my shoulder. “Zack…”
“We yelled at each other a bit, I called him a liar and he called me a coward.”
“You’re not a coward Zack.”
“Yea I am…I punched him because I hated listening to the truth.”
“Zack Merrick you are not a coward. Why would you even consider yourself that?”
“Because Claire, I haven’t been able to tell you something that I’ve kept hidden for the longest time.”
“What’s that?”
I turned and looked at her. I cupped her face, leaned forward, and connected our lips. I pulled away slowly and placed my forehead against hers.
“I love you Claire Marie...”
Just as I was about to kiss her again, I heard her faintly say my name. Right when our lips were reconnected, I felt her return the kiss. I let go of her face and placed my hands on her hips as she wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I slid my tongue over her bottom lip and within an instant, she let me in. as we explored one another, I slowly slid my hand up her shirt. We broke the kiss for just a second, allowing me to take off her shirt and after it was off, we continued on where we had left off. During the heat of the moment, my hands maneuvered their way to her ass. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso, deepening the kiss more than before. I carried her over to my room, laid her on the bed, and hovered over fully knowing that my love and lust for her strongly increased every current second. Sevie took off my shirt and threw it off to the side. She suddenly then pulled me down and kissed me roughly, when I really didn’t mind. After a few minutes, I broke the kiss and made my way down her body, all the way to the hem of her shorts, placing kisses along the way. As I did that, her hands ran through my hair while small pleasurable moans escaped her beautiful lips. This only excited me more so I teased her a bit by messing around with the hem of her shorts before taking them off but just as I was about to, she suddenly pushed me away and quickly sat up on the bed.
“Sevie, what’s wrong?”
I then noticed tears slide down her cheeks. “I can’t do this…not to him…”
“What?”
She cried a bit harder. “I’m sorry Zack, I can’t do this. I have a boyfriend remember?”
“But then why…”
Sevie ran her hands through her hair. “I don’t know what came over me. I guess, I guess I just got caught up in the moment.”
I just sat there at the edge of my bed as she cried.
“You must really love this boyfriend of yours…”
“Yea I do…I love him so much…I love Jonathan Cook with all my heart…”
My eyes widened as I heard her say his name. “Jonathan Cook…he’s your boyfriend?”
She didn’t answer me or even make any type of contact with me. Instead she got off the bed and began packing up her things.
“Where are you going?”
“Home, I’m tired of lying to him.”
“Lying, what have you liked to him about?”
She stood up and finally looked at me. “Everything Zack, I’ve lied to Jonathan about everything! Every single time it’s just one lie after the other and all he’s done is be loyal and truthful about every aspect of his life! I just can’t continue doing this to him!”
Sevie then closed her bag, picked it up and headed to the living room. I followed her and stopped in the hallway as she slipped her shirt on. I really didn’t know what to say. I just stood there as she called for a cab and left. I leaned up against the wall and slid down, feeling as low as humanly possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sevie

Part 2 :)
So didn't see this coming?
The Zack and Sevie moment i mean.
One Chapter left guys!
If i get at least 1 or 2 comments i'll post it.
Make it quick though. :)