Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

Pre-Date Shopping

Sevie’s POV
Matt smiled at me as he handed me my phone.
“It’s for you.”
I took my phone and giggled once I saw who it was. Once Matt left the living room, I opened the text message.

From: Jonathan ;)
Mornin’ Sevie :)

To: Jonathan ;)
Lol morning :D

From: Jonathan ;)
Awh. So Caleb told me he saw you this morning. Lol you asked him if he was real?

To: Jonathan ;)
Wah don’t laugh. :’( And yes I did. Don’t ask why though >.>

From: Jonathan ;)
Sorry and alright?:o Anyway, are you uh looking forward to us hanging out today?

To: Jonathan ;)
Mhmm. Where are we going? :3

From: Jonathan ;)
Can’t tell ya. It’s a surprise. ;D

To: Jonathan ;)
Awh man! Pwease? X3

From: Jonathan ;)
Nope, sorry. :P

To: Jonathan ;)
Meanie! >:I

From: Jonathan ;)
Hey now… :’(
To: Jonathan ;)
;P
From: Jonathan ;)
Lol just make sure to wear something comfortable, alright?

To: Jonathan ;)
Ok fine. :x

From: Jonathan ;)
I’ll see ya soon Sevie ;D

To: Jonathan ;)
Kk :)


I then thought to myself, something comfortable huh? I got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen . I saw Matt standing at the sink doing nothing, with the water still running.
“Matt?”
I didn’t get a reply so I walked over to him, shut off the water, and waved my hand in front of his face.
“Matt?”
“Huh?”
“Gosh you scared me there, you ok?”
“Uh yea. So uh what did you and your boyfriend talk about?” He asked changing the subject.
“He’s not my boyfriend and we basically talked about where we were going to go later today. All he told me was to wear something comfy.”
“Comfy huh, he could be taking you anywhere.”
“I know. Do you know where there’s a mall around here?”
“Yea, why?”
“Cause you’re taking me.”
“Me, why?”
“I don’t see anyone else here.”
“Damnit, I knew I should’ve gone with Axel, Frank and Ray to the gym.”
“Oh well too bad.”
“Too bad for what?” Toma asked as she walked into the kitchen.
“Matt’s taking me to the mall.”
“Mind if I tag along?” Toma smiled.
Matt sighed. “Why do I get stuck with you two all the time?”
“Cause you love us.” Toma and I said.
He just glared at us and grabbed his keys. Toma and I followed him out of the house, towards his car.
“Shotgun!” Toma yelled running straight to the passenger door, opening it for me to get in the back.
“Ah poopers!” I yelled pouting while I made my way to the back seat.
Once all of us were in the car, we drove towards the mall.
“What exactly are you two gonna get? And whatever is it, please make it fast.”
“Hey, you can’t rush a good outfit Matthew.” I said poking the back of his head.
“Whatever.”
“Awh look Sev, Matty’s angry.”
I giggled at Toma’s comment. When we finally arrived at the mall, Matt parked the car and we all then headed inside. Right when we walked inside, the first store Toma and I noticed was Forever 21. As we were making our way into the store, Matt called out to us.
“When you two finish, come find me at either Zumiez or Hot Topic alright?”
“Okie dokie Matty.” I smiled
Matt then headed toward his stores while Toma and I made our way into Forever 21 and began shopping.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?