Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Done :)

He Could Be the One

Nothing To Lose

Sevie’s POV
After about an hour of looking, I finally found a cute comfy outfit.
“Ready to go Sevie?” Toma asked after I paid for the outfit.
I looked and smiled at her. “Yep, let’s go find Matt.”
We headed towards Zumiez first but didn’t see Matt anywhere, so we left and went straight to Hot Topic. Right when Toma and I walked in, I headed straight towards the funky hats as she went off to find him. I tried on about 10 hats before someone spoke up from behind me.
“You sure do like hats huh?”
I turned around and came face to face with one of the employees. She had long black hair with pink streaks. She wore a pair of black skinny jeans, black and blue DC shoes, along with a blue All Time Low shirt. I tried to ignore Alex’s face that was plastered on the shirt but completely failed. Why must you haunt me Gaskarth?!
“Yea I actually do like hats a lot.” I smiled.
“That’s awesome. I think the fedora would look great on you.”
“The black one?”
She nodded. I took her advice and tried on the hat then looked in the mirror.
“Hey you were right, thanks!”
She giggled. “It’s what I do. I’m Samantha by the way but you can call me Sam.”
“Nice to meet you Sam, I’m Sevie Rae.”
“Sevie Rae, as in The Party Scene’s Sevie Rae?”
I slowly nodded.
“Oh My Gaskarth, no wonder you looked so familiar. Your hair kinda threw me off a bit. It used to be like a light brown right?”
Wow it’s been forever since I’ve heard that version of ‘OMG’…. “Yep, I recently dyed it back to black.”
“I remember seeing you in concert like a year or so ago with All Time Low.”
“Heh, yea that was a while back.” Go away bad memories!
“So how are you and Alex?”
“Oh uh Lexi and I broke up actually.”
“Awh really, why?”
“Uh…distance. Ya know, I love in Texas and he lives in Maryland.”
“I’m sorry.”
“It’s ok really, it was for the best.”
Sam and I ended up talking for the next 20 or so minutes. I even told her about my date with Jonathan. Suddenly Toma and Matt called out to me from outside the store.
“Sev, you got like an hour and a half to get ready for your date.”
“Alright I’m coming Toma!”
She then nodded her head and continued talking to Matt. I turned back my attention to Sam.
“Mind ringing me up for the hat?”
She nodded. “Sure thing.”
We walked over to the register and I paid for the hat. Before I left, Sam and I exchanged numbers so that I’d fill her in on how the date went. I said my goodbye and made my over to Toma and Matt. On the ride back home, I slowly started getting nervous. I kept tapping my foot like crazy. It seemed like forever when really it was only like 20-30 minutes. When we finally pulled into the driveway, I bolted out of the car. I ran inside and bumped into Axel, who was making his way to the door.
“Hey watch it Sev.”
“Sorry Ax.”
I ran up the stairs and straight to my room. I laid out my outfit on the bed along with a few accessories I had gotten from Glamour Kills. Once I had everything set up and ready, I went to the bathroom and took one of the fastest showers ever. I walked back out, with a towel wrapped around my body, and made my way over to my bed. I put on the outfit; blow dried my hair, did my make up, and lastly put on my shoes. I then heard a knock on the door.
“Come in.”
Claudia walked in with a smile on her face.
“Awh don’t you look adorable.”
“Do you think he’ll like it?” I blushed.
“Why don’t you go downstairs and ask him yourself?”
“He’s here?!”
She nodded. I quickly picked up the black fedora off the bed and placed it on my head. I also grabbed my phone off the nightstand and slid it into my pocket before finally making my way out of the room. I made my way over to the stairs and saw Jonathan talking to Axel and Matt. Axel then looked up at me and smiled.
“About time Sev.”
Jonathan then turned around and looked at me as I made my way down the stairs. Here goes nothing….
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits:
Sevie
Jonathan

Comments?