Sequel: She Takes Me High
Status: Done

Caught Between the Two

Dudes Look Like Ladies

The next morning the girls and I woke up bright and early. Around 7 or 8 to be exact. We all brushed our teeth and walked downstairs. The guys were still on the ground fast asleep. I couldn't help but laugh at our masterpieces.
"When do you think they'll wake up?" Brittany whispered.
"Probably soon." Maddie replied.
"I got an idea. Be right back."
I quietly but quickly dashed back upstairs to my parents room and grabbed their camera. 'Payback time' I thought to myself. I made my way back downstairs and towards my friends.
"What do you need a camera for?" Noel asked.
"I need to get my revenge on my brother."
The girls all looked at each other then back at me like I was some weirdo. I shrugged it off and crept closer to the guys. I made sure the flash was off on the camera before I took the picture of all four boys. About a half hour later, the guys slowly started waking up.
"Oh man I feel like I got run over by a bus." Alex mumbled.
"Morning gentlemen, or should we say ladies."
"What are you talking about Jase?" Rian asked slowly standing up along with the guys.
I was amazed at the fact that they still haven't looked at each other.
"Hey guys." Noel called out the them. They looked our direction as I held the camera in hand.
"What's one plus two?" Maddie asked.
Right when all four guys said 'three' I took the picture. In the picture, it looked like they were all smiling. Jack was the first to notice what we did.
"What the fuck am I wearing?!"
We girls could help but burst out laughing. Rian, Alex, and Zack then noticed what had happened to them and began freaking out. This just made us laugh more.
Rian glared at me. "What the fuck is this Jase? Where are our clothes?"
I calmed down and smiled. "This big brother is what I call pay back for taking that picture you took of me in that skirt."
"You wore a skirt?" Maddie asked.
"My mom made me wear it to the country club." I pouted.
I turned back to the guys and noticed Alex checking himself out in the mirror.
"I make a pretty girl. Don't you guys think so?"
"Sweetheart I would so go lesbian for you if you were indeed a chick." Noel said winking at Alex.
"Noel!" Zack yelled at his sister.
She just giggled. I shook my head and smiled along with Maddie and Brittany.
"Seriously Jase, where are our clothes?" Rian asked again.
I sighed. "Basement."
All four guys dashed to the basement to get their clothes. Just as they went downstairs, the front door opened and in walked in my parents.
"Hi mom, hey dad. How was your stay at Uncle Jerry's house?" I asked.
"Hey girls and it went great where are....oh my gosh...."
I turned to what distracted my mom. The guys just stood there absolute beet red in the face.
"What happened to you boys?" my stepdad asked.
"Well you see sir, we girls decided to play dress up with the boys while they were passed out on the ground." Brittany answered.
He chuckled. "I can see that."
My mom just shook her head. "Is something wrong mom?"
"Jase I thought I taught you better. That color so doesn't go with your brother's skin tone."
"Mom!!" Rian yelled.
She laughed. "I'm just kidding Rian. Now you boys go upstairs and clean up."
In an instant all of them dashed upstairs. On their way upstairs as well my parents each gave us high fives. We laughed once they were gone.
"Dude we so need to this again." Brittany suggested.
"How about my house next time?" Noel asked.
We all agreed and made plans. Time went by fast and it was time for the Merricks to leave. I hugged Noel as she made her way out the door. Next was Zack.
"Remind me never to piss you off." he smiled.
I giggled. "I didn't wanna dress you up I swear. It was all your sister's doing."
He chuckled. "I believe you. Fun night though even if we didn't really get to chill."
"It's all good. Maybe next time."
He nodded. "Yea maybe."
He hugged me goodbye and waved at everyone else before finally leaving with his mom and sister.
Walking back into the living room, I noticed Rian and Brittany in deep conversation while Maddie and Alex played Mario. I looked around from Jack and saw him headed towards the backyard. I followed him without getting noticed.
"Hey Jacky."
He turned around and smiled at me as I closed the back door behind me. "Sup Jasey."
"You ok?"
He sighed. "I don't know."
"Why?"
"Just stuff running through my head."
"Wanna talk about it?"
He shrugged. "Maybe some other time."
I nodded and hugged him. "I understand. Just know I’ll always be here for you Jacky when you ever need someone to talk to."
He wrapped his lanky arms around me and held me close. "Thanks. I don't know what I’d do if I didn't have you in my life."
I giggled and looked up at him. "You be stuck with Alex for the rest of your life and not a cool best friend like me."
He chuckled. "Very true."
"Come on lets head back inside."
He nodded and held my hand while we walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter :)
Enjoy!