Sequel: She Takes Me High
Status: Done

Caught Between the Two

Hello Stranger

The drive to Jack's was rather short. It only took about 10 minutes to be exact. As i pulled up in front of Jack's house, i could hear the guys practicing inside. I turned off the car, grabbed my backpack, and headed towards the front door. I knocked and waited for someone to answer but got nothing. I knocked again only this time a bit harder. Someone then finally answered. May, Jack's older sister, stood at the door smiling at me.
"Hey Jase, didn't hear ya knocking."
I shook my head and smiled. "Don't worry about it, I blame the guys."
May smiled and let me in. "You hear to pick up Ri? Why don't your parents come in?"
"They didn't come with me."
"Then how did you get here?"
I pulled out my stepdad's keys and jingled them in front of her.
May's jaw dropped. "No way! How did you get your parents to let you drive Jase?"
"I really didn't do anything, my stepdad just handed me his keys and told me to not get caught."
May giggled. "That’s insane."
I just smiled and put the keys away.
"So you're here to pick up Ri then?"
I shook my head. "Nope, i'm here to help Jack out with his history."
"Oh so you know he's flunking?"
I nodded. "Yep he told everyone at lunch today."
May just shook her head. "You should've been here when my mom lectured Jack. It was not pretty."
"I bet."
She then giggled. "I find this pretty funny though."
"What do you mean?"
"You just turned fourteen like in September and you're tutoring my soon to be fifteen year old brother. Oh and that you're in 9th grade with all the guys."
I giggled. "Hey. Blame my parents for putting me school at just four years old."
"Don't just blame them ya goofball. You didn’t want to be kept away from you big brother."
I blushed. Sadly she made a point. This only made her laugh which made me laugh along with her.
"Shut the fuck up May."
She stopped laughing and led me to the kitchen.
"Mind helping me take these water bottles to the guys?"
I agreed and even grabbed one for myself. I noticed May grabbed three then it hit me.
"Is the new guy here?"
She nodded. "Yep he's here and may i just say that he is beyond unff."
I shook my head. "I swear, you really creep me out sometimes."
"Fine don't believe me. Just see for yourself when we head downstairs to the basement."
She then led the down to the basement.
"You guys got a visitor."
Once i reached the bottom of the stairs, I looked around the room. My brother was sitting behind his drums while Alex and Jack stood in front of him with their guitars strapped on. Behind Alex i saw a figure just standing there. 'Must be the new guy.' i thought to myself.
"Jasey!" Alex yelled as he tackled me with a huge hug followed by Jack.
"Would you guys get the fuck off my sister?" Rian yelled as he yanked both guys off of me. I stood up and laughed as i handed Rian his water bottle. I took my backpack off and set it on the floor when Alex called out my name.
"Jase, let us introduce to you our new bass player, Zack."
Alex yanked the new guys over to where I was standing. I noticed that his face was covered with his long hair.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Jasey Rae Dawson, Rian's younger sister, but you can call me Jase for short."
He then removed his hair from his face and when he did, he literally took my breath away. He had the most gorgeous hazel eyes I’ve ever seen and when he smiled at me, my heart skipped a beat.
"I'm Zachary Steven Merrick, Zack for short. Nice to meet you too, Jasey Rae."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada enjoy
~S.R.