Sequel: She Takes Me High
Status: Done

Caught Between the Two

Truth Is...

Zack's POV
I know i just met her and i was already forbidden by her brother to even think about dating her but there's just something about Jasey Rae that attracts me to her. She's gorgeous and smart according to Rian. But i just feel like there's so much more to her than just that.
"Earth to Zack, anyone there?"
I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at my new friends sitting on the ground in front of me while a current game of Mario was put on pause on the television screen.
"Huh..."
"Dude we've been calling your name for a while now. You on something?" Alex asked.
I shook my head. "No and sorry. I tend to space out sometimes." I lied.
"Rian."
We all turned to the staircase and saw Rian's parents making their way down looking pretty dressed up.
"Where are you two going?" Rian asked, getting up from the floor and walking oer to them. Jack and Alex followed.
"Looking good Mrs. D." Alex winked.
Rian's mom just giggled and shook her head before looking at her son. "We're off to dinner with your uncle so you're in charge while we're gone."
"How long will you guys be gone?" He asked.
"Not sure, he does live pretty far. We'll call you to check up though. Where's your sister?"
"She left a while ago with Zack's sister, Noel."
"Oh alright well let her know when she gets home. See ya soon hun."
Rian's mom hugged him and walked out the door, alongside her husband, soon after. Rian and Jack then came back to the living room and sat down in the same exact place as before while Alex sat a foot away from me on the couch. Rian and Jack then continued their game.
"So when is Jase coming back?" Alex asked.
Rian shrugged, never taking his eyes off the screen. "I think later not sure what time though, did Noel mention anything to you Zack?"
"She said something about nine or ten i think." i said rubbed the back of my head.
"So Zack..."
I put my hand down and looked over at Alex. "What's up?"
He looked at me and smiled. "Dude your sister's hot, is she dating anyone?"
I punched him in the arm. "That's my baby sister! Rian told me about the whole rule about Jasey and just so you all know, same goes for my sister so back off Alex."
"Damnit! See what you do Rian, you ruin everything!"
Suddenly Alex jumped out of his seat and tackled
Rian. The two then began to wrestle each other. Jack jumped out of the way to avoid getting hit. He walked over to me laughing his ass off at what his friends were doing.
"Wanna go get a beer?"
I looked at him completely confused. "A beer?"
"Yea you know an alcoholic beverage that gets you wasted after about 6 or 7 of them. One of those."
I smiled and nodded. "Sure why not."
I got off the couch and followed Jack to Rian's kitchen, avoiding Rian and Alex who were still rolling around the ground punching one another.
"So are we seriously allowed to grab a beer? Won't Ri's rents get mad?" i asked while Jack rummaged through the fridge and handing me a beer.
He shook his head after popping his bottle open and taking a good long drink. "Nah man. One thing you should know about all of our parents is that they are strict what so ever. They know we're gonna stupid shit so they just let us do it knowing we'll learn from it in the future."
I nodded. "Gotcha."
I opened my bottle and took a long drink from it as well.
"So we're you serious about the whole 'no one dates my sister' thing?"
"Yea man, so hands off. I'll be straight up honest with you, just don't tell Rian or Alex for that matter alright?"
He nodded and sat up on the counter. "Sure thing, what's up?"
I sighed and rubbed the back of my head, slowly feeling myself blush. "I kinda have a thing for Jasey Rae."
♠ ♠ ♠
it's about time i posted a chapter! sorry for the wait. doing a double post to make it up to you all <3