Status: I'll update as much and fast as possible :)

The Decate Of The Dragon

2.

Nathan’s P.O.V
Three years later

I was just walking down the hallway to my next class. Music, which is the only class that I actually like.

So that’s when I ran into the asshole. And that’s how I ended up in my locker, banging and yelling for help for half an hour if not even longer. I would have taken my phone and texted Zacky to excuse himself from class and get me the hell out of here because I was running out of air, if it weren’t for my phone being thrown away and is now in the trash bin, right behind the corner. Once again, thank you Derek, you motherfuckin asshole.

I would just give up on everything. No one is gonna come to my help and get me out of this damn locker, which I’m locked in pretty much every day. Sometimes even from 7am till 3pm. That’s kind of how my school day goes. I go to school, go to class and BAM I’m in this locker. Then once I get out of here and go home, mom yells at me because I’m apparently skipping school once the teachers call her.

But today, thanks to Zacky, I was let out at around lunch time.

The bell just rang signaling lunch time and in a blink of an eye, the school halls were floated with students. One of them was also Zacky.

“Zack!” I yelled over the students chatting. Luckily he heard me and took notice of the locker I was trapped in.

“Damn they did it again did they?” He frowned. I sighed and nodded before telling him the combination (it’s my locker just so you know -_____-). Once free, I made my way to the trash bin and shuffled for my phone, before finding it still in perfect shape, which was kind of odd since they always broke it.

There was silence as we were walking down the hall till, Zack broke it. What he said caught me out of guard. “You know, you could have used your dragon powers.” What the heck is he talking about?

“Zee, what the hell are you talking about?” I asked calmly with my eyebrow raised. “What dragon powers?!” I laughed uncomfortably as we walked outside of the school building to our ‘spot’. The spot is pretty much just a place me and Zacky sit at lunch. It’s only a big ass Oak tree with a massive shade over our heads.

“Well you used to have dragon abilities before the accident” He replied as I sat down and leaned my back on since it was hurting like a bitch for standing in one spot for god knows how long.

“First off. Dragons don’t exist. They’re only in fairy tales and video games like Skyrim and shit. Second; I would have known if I was a dragon!” I hissed. I was getting irritated with this already.

“Nathan I was there when you turned into one in your backyard.” He sighed. “You are one, but you just don’t remember because of the accident, that washed your memory away.” I looked at him like he just lost it. I would have remembered all this shit!

I just shook my head and sighed. He’s probably just high and talks shit. I would have known if I was one! Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, after nearly ten months I uploaded! Also thanks to the ones who read this, and to the two who commented. :)
Comments are appreciated!! :D