Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

NC

“Will you go out with me” said Syn.

“Yes” I said kissing him.

two weeks later on tour

I was finally back on the road and was dating Synyster Gates. I went to my bunk and went to sleep. I woke up and heard the guys talking. I walked out into the lounge area and we were on the road to the next city.

I saw Brian in the chair across from the driver and had a blanket over him. I walked over and he threw the blanket off of him. I got in between his legs and he put the blanket over us. We both went to sleep for about two hours.

Arriving in Charlotte, NC

We arrived at the hotel and was sharing rooms. Brian and me were sharing a room. We headed to the arena for sound check and Syn did the wolf whistle thing on guitar when I walked by. I started to laugh and Matt did to. “Can I sing while testing my mic.” I said.

“Yeah go ahead” Jason said.



I finished and the guys were staring at me. I walked away and Matt was probably shocked.

SHOW

All of us were ready for the show and Gates looked like he was in lala land. We all watched out intro and got ready to hit the stage.



I walked over and stole Syn’s fedora. I put it on and looked over. Syn had my shades on and I started laughing. We finished and walked off. We had a interview with Bryan Stars that was on youtube. Syn and me walked over and started the interview.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe