Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Interview

Syn's POV:

"Will you go out with me?" I asked her. Hoping for a yes, but expecting the worse. Just in case.
"Yes." She said, pressing her lips to mine.

My heart soared at the words escaping her lips.

.:2 Weeks on Tour; Charlotte, NC:.

I smirked as I watched Arin walk by, and as she passed by me a great idea popped into my head. My fingers going straight to the fret board, and I played the wolf whistle on my guitar.

This made not only Arin laugh, but Shads as well. I grinned as I walked about on the stage.

"Can I sing while testing the mic?" Arin asked Jason.
"Yeah." Jason nodded.

The guys, including myself, watched as Arin sang. All our jaws on the floor. When she was done she walked away. I chuckled.

"That's my girl." I grinned.

.:Show:.

My head was else where. I honestly couldn't tell you where exactly. It was just all over the place, changing every fucking second.

I felt my fedora disappear off my head to see Arin wearing it now. I quickly snagged her shades and put them on my face, making a face in her direction when she looked back at me. Making her laugh once again. The sound setting my heart into overdrive.

After the show, Arin and I walked off together. We had an interview Bryan Stars on Youtube.

.:Interview:.

"So here we have Arin Fede and Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold. How are you guys tonight?" Bryan asked us.
"We're good. I'm tired as all hell." I said, yawning.
Arin giggled. "I'm not as rude as someone I know, but I have to agree with him on the tired thing."
"Bet you guys had a long ride and night." Bryan asked.
"You bet your ass we did." I chuckled, nodding.
"So Gates, everyone's wondering how you're taking Zacky's death? Many have asked you, but you wouldn't say." Bryan asked. My fists tightened.
"If I didn't say anything before, why would I say anything now?" I growled, glaring deathly at him.
"Uh, Bryan? Did you see tonight's show?" Arin asked him, changing the subject. I was thankful to her for that.
"I did, Arin." He nodded. "Speaking of the show and rhythm guitarists, what's it like being Avenged's new rhythm guitarist?"
"It's great. I couldn't imagine being with any other better group of guys. The love in the band is unbelievable." Arin smiled. I smirked.
"Word on the street is that you and Gates here are dating now. Is this true?" Bryan asked. Arin's eyes met mine.
"Yeah, it's true." I said. "And I couldn't be happier." I smiled. Arin kissed my cheek.
"Do you still talk to Michelle, Gates?" Bryan asked.
"No. Why would I still talk to her? She left me in my darkest time." I growled. Arin took my hand in both of hers, and I relaxed immediately.

Bryan asked us a few more questions, and tried to ask more deeper questions at me about Zack's death. I wasn't having that. And Arin knew it. She made up some excuse for us to leave. It was like this girl knew how I was feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe