Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Behide The Ink

I was getting ready for Guitar world photo shoot and Syn was to. We both go ready and did the shoot.

Behide the ink

“Hey this is Arin Fede.” I said.

“And Syn Gates from A7X and your watching behide the ink” He said.

“Okay guys show us your first tattoo.” Said Stacy.

“My first one was this.” I said showing the gun on my left hip.

“Why did you get that?” Stacy asked.

“My Dad committed suicide with a gun and decided to get a tattoo of a gun” I said.

“Your second one?” She asked.

“Can I take my shirt off?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She said.

“You’ll see me in a bra if that’s fine with you Gates.” I said.

I took off my shirt and showed the tat. “I got this one because my Mom told me to just breathe and that’s why.” I said.

“Your latest one or ones” She said.

“Okay this is my latest tattoo” I said showing my right shoulder, “I have one more”

“Final [url=one.” I said showing my hands.

Syn showed his and it was kinda of weird cause he took off his shirt. We finished and headed back to our room. Syn got on the bed and I got on top of him. He liked my actions I did that night and was wore out.

Morning

I woke up and took a shower. Syn woke up and took one. We were heading to the water park with the guys today. I got dressed in my purple bikini and saw my Mom and my little sister Noah walk down. I saw my man walk out with board shorts on and no t-shirt on. Damn he was fine and we got in the elevator.

“I like your Just Breathe tattoo” said Matt.

“Thanks” I said.

“I like the gun.” said Johnny.

I turned around to Syn and he put his arms around me.

“I like this one” said Syn pointing to my Syn one.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subs