Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Whoa

I walked on and the crowd was chanting “sevenfold” over and over. We wall walked on and the crowd cheered. Syn looked at me and mouthed “don’t freak out”. We played a good show and





During almost easy my fucking Floyd rose broke and Syn saw it. He covered me up with clicking his pedal harmonizing what he played. I got another guitar and saw him hit it. I started playing again and was pissed about the Floyd rose breaking. I shrugged it off and played every solo perfect.



Gates missed his solo and I covered it up. I played it for him and saved his ass. He ran over and said “thanks”. I walked over to Johnny and jammed out with him.

I ran back on my side of the stage and played my guitar. We finished the song and Syn’s guitar messed up. I looked over at Syn and he mouthed “play the intro guitar is messed up”. I started to play the intro and Matt looked at me then looked at Gates. Then I was wanting for my favorite part.



When we started I walked over to Gates and started playing harmonics. I kicked in with a solo and Syn was smiling. Matt put his arms around both of us then walked off.

“Thank you Rock Am Ring!” Yelled Matt.

We all walked off and I handed my guitar to my Mom. We walked to the van and headed to the us.
USA

We landed in Houston’s Airport and paparazzi was there. All of a sudden they started taking pictures and Gates stepped in front of me. Then he put his arm around me and helped me in the van. “God that was insane.” I said as moved closer to Syn.

“Yeah that was” said Syn.

We headed to the bus and then headed to the arena. I got out of the bus and Syn was behide me. I about fell and Syn caught me. “Thanks” I said staring in his eyes.

“Your welcome” He said letting me go.

I walked inside the arena and did a sound check.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subs