Status: NEW Active

City Of Nightmares

Never Work Out

We all walked out onto stage, I smirked towards all the fans. The girls screaming after me as the yelled out; Marry me, Syn. I just smirked more and looked over at Arin, who looked terrified. Her eyes met mine.

"Don't freak out." I mouthed to her. She nodded.

We played a kick ass show, as we were playing Almost Easy I just happened to look over at Arin and saw her Floyd Rose break. Quickly, I clicked my pedal and harmonized what I played. When she grabbed another guitar, I clicked it again. I could see how pissed Arin was and I silently chuckled to myself.

My mind went somewhere else on me, making me miss my solo. Fuck, what the hell have I done? Then I heard someone take over the solo for me, covering my stupid ass. I looked over and saw Arin. I ran over towards her.

"Thanks." I said, rocking out from where we played now. Getting back into the groove.

Tonight just wasn't my fucking night, man. My guitar fucking messed up on my ass again. Just in the beginning too. Arin looked over.

"Play the intro. Guitar fucked up." I mouthed.

When I finally fixed it up, Arin came over and began playing beside me. When she kicked in with a solo, I grinned. She may be a chick, and no one could replace Zacky. But she was a good Zacky. Even for a chick. Shads came and draped his arms around our shoulders as we played, then he walked away.

"Thank you, Rock AM Ring!" He yelled into the microphone. The crowd cheered, screaming out our names.

.:Getting off the flight in Houston:.

As we got off the plane in Houston, paparazzi swarmed us. Cameras and flashes blinding us. Many questions were being asked, so many you couldn't hear yourself think.

I saw Arin's worried face and stepped in front of her, putting my arm around her waist and helped her into the van.

"God, that was insane." She breathed out.
"Yeah, that was." I nodded, staring out the window.

We headed to the bus and then to the arena, Arin was in front of me as she we exited the bus. I watched as she got off, slipping on the last step and quickly caught her in my arms.

"Thanks." She said as I fixed her upright.
"Welcome." I nodded, letting her go and walked inside to get ready for tonight.

There was something about her, I couldn't name. I couldn't get close to her. Band relationships never work out.