Status: Just the beginning

Supernatural Castiel Love Story

Castiel love story Chapter 4 Past, Destiny, and Dreams

In the morning Kim and Dean explained what Castiel had said the night before. Sam blushed a bit when they got to the part where Sam had told them to shut up.

“ Just the end of the world. Nothing too important.” Kim grinned at her brother who laughed once then stopped. After a few more hours they left Bobby’s to go chase some demons in a town not too far away. Kim decided to sleep on the couch to let her brothers sleep more. She insisted upon it seeing as she was having nightmares again. She wasn’t sure why but whenever she was off a hunt she could seem to sleep fine but when she was on a hunt. She jumped up in the middle of the night as the dreams racked her brains again. Every detail was in her mind and it wasn’t evil enough to seem fake. She sighed and looked over at Dean who was talking to Cass.

“ Listen. You have to stop it.”

“ Stop what? “ he groaned. Cass placed two fingers on his forehead and he disappeared.

“ Dean!” she cried and looked over to Sam’s bed, which was also vacant. “ Where are my brothers?!” she cursed taking The angels collar and he stared not blinking making her want to shudder. Suddenly a thought came into her head. He’s a lot cuter up close. Damn it! Shut up! If only he didn’t have those eyes . . . Why did he have to have those eyes?

“ Dean is taking a trip to the past. I don’t know where Sam is though.”

“ Figures. He’s been sneaking out for a while.” She looked at him and glared again. “ Why the hell am I telling you? You don’t care.”

“ Yes I do. It’s my job to make sure your family is safe.”

“ Then why the hell-“ she realized how close he was and found it extremely awkward and backed away.

“ Kimeyth . . . “ he started and she rolled her eyes.

“ That’s what my parents call me when they’re pissed. Kim.”

“ Kim? It’s not your real name.”

“ Never mind then. Kimeyth it is.” She sighed and looked over at the empty beds.

“ Why is Dean in the past?”

“ He needs to know that his destiny can’t be changed.”

“ Bull-crap. Anyone can control his or her destiny. Especially Dean.” She said turning to him. Suddenly she was reminded that he might not know she knew who he was. “ Your Castiel aren’t you?”

“ Yes.”

“ Nice to meet you.” She said turning. She doubted he knew about handshakes.

“ So what? No vision for me?” she joked and he cocked his head.

“ I don’t understand.”

“ Well, Dean’s learning a lesson so do I get anything other than talking rights?”

“ No. You’re staying here. It’s too dangerous for you.”

“ Right. And is that because I would choke up and cry? Because I’m a girl?”

“ No. I was given orders not to send you back.”

“ Whatever. I would go back to sleep but can’t with my brothers missing and all so I’m gonna get a bite to eat. Want to come? Or should I get you something?”

“ I’ll come with you.” He said sounding suspicious and he followed her to a diner. She ordered a stack of French toast and side of bacon and sausage along with a milkshake. Castiel just asked for some pancakes and toast (mainly because Kim insisted that it would be good for his Vessel) along with orange juice. Kim ate quickly and yet efficiently. She didn’t spill anything and she was very smooth. Cass seemed to know how to eat but took his time. One thing bothered Kim and that was he wouldn’t stop staring at her. She could feel his eyes the whole time and tried to ignore it but found her gaze wandering and having one major staring contest. Suddenly Cass spoke.

“ Kimeyth, I need to go. I need to talk to your brother.”

“ Fine with me.” She winked at him, “ Don’t be gone too long. I might leave your food here.” She joked and Cass stuffed the rest in his mouth before leaving.

“ That was graceful.” She laughed and put the check down.

“ Thank you.” The waitor said and Kim rolled her eyes.

“ For what, the fact that I left a mess for you to clean up? I don’t see the reason in that but okay. Your welcome.” She answered and the Waitress smiled.

“ Sad your Boyfriend left you to pay?”

“ Not my boyfriend. Family . . . I guess you could say guardian angel.” She smirked and the lady laughed.

“ Nice. So he left you to pay?”

“ I don’t know if he gets the concept of money. He is an angel.” She continued. This lady was still laughing. She thought that it was a joke but Kim wasn’t lying at all.

“ Your funny.”

“ Yeah. That’s what everyone tells me.” She smirked back and the waitress smiled.

“ Well then I guess you’re lucky. Angel boy seems to like you. He didn’t stop staring for the whole meal.”

“ Naw. Angels don’t have feelings. Besides maybe cupids.” She laughed and the waitress laughed again, she suddenly leaned in.

“ I’m Kate. Fallen angel. How are you, Kim Winchester?” she smirked and Kim stopped laughing. It wasn’t that funny anymore.

“ Fine. So I guess you know Cass.”

“ Used to. He was a softy. Always thought humans were intriguing. I did too. We were partners I guess you could say.”

“ So you fell?”

“ Yeah. It hurt but I think it was worth it. I get to stay on earth and finally become human, so much more comforting than living forever and dying without feeling. I find myself laughing at the stupidest things but it feels so good just to laugh.” She smiled and looked out the window.

“ I’m lucky he didn’t recognize me. I think theirs a price on my head.”

“ Yeah. How do you know about me?”

“ I have friends still. They come here and tell me stuff every once in a while. You do know Castiel didn’t stop staring at you the whole meal right?”

“ Yeah you said that before, plus he has the strangest eyes. Like they see right through you. I can feel every time he’s looking. But he doesn’t like me. To tell ya the truth I think I bug him.”

“ No. I don’t think he likes you like that. He’s soul mate with Krista. Angels are bound to another angel in case they want to mate. It’s really difficult to mate as an angel as you could be called to duty at any time but it can and has been done. But anyways your soul mate is like your other half, you can’t help but like them.” She said and Kim felt a bit of jealousy towards Krista.

“ Well you might want to leave. No offense but I think Cass is coming back in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1” Kate was out of the booth and wiping down the table next to theirs when Cass did in fact appear back in the booth.

“ I knew it. You just couldn’t stay away.” Kim joked and Cass cocked his head.

“ Excuse me?” he asked curiously and Kim shook her head.

“ Nevermind. How’s Dean?”

“ He’s back at the motel. I’ll take you there.” He said and held out his hand. Kim sighed and took it feeling the warmth run up her arm as they appeared at the Motel.

“ Kimmy! Where were you?”

“ I was having Breakfast with Ca-“ Cass wasn’t there. She rolled her eyes and smiled. “ Castiel.” She completed. She agreed that she wasn’t going to call him Cass to his face until he called her Kim.

“ Oh. Well could you go for a second round? I’m starving. And I have a lot to tell you.” Dean took her to the diner where she waved at Kate again who served them.

“ And this is your other boyfriend?” she asked when walking up and Kim laughed.

“ Boyfriend?” he straightened. He was getting overly protective.

“ Joke Dean. She’s talking about Cass.” She said to sooth him, “ Kate, This is my brother Dean.”

“ Oh. You single then?” she asked winking and Dean smirked.

“ For you? Sure.”

“ Hey, I’m still here.” She waved a hand in front of him.

“ Yeah I’ll have a pig and a poke with a side of bacon and a milkshake and fries.” Dean listed and Kim smiled.

“ Me too.”

“ Do you ever stop eating?” Kate asked Kim who laughed.

“ Yeah. Noon and then I start again at one.”

“ HA! Liar! I saw you eating at noon yesterday.” She laughed and went to deliver the order.

“ Nice girl.” Dean said, eyes following her. "Strange but nice." Kim rolled her eyes.

“ Wow Dean.” She sighed and suddenly she felt eyes on her. Snapping her head she found Cass sitting next to her.

“ I hope you didn’t order anything.” He said to her. “ You already ate.”

“ Says you.” She smirked and Dean stared at them.

“ Good thing I know better.”

“ What?”

“ it’s just . . . You two really look like a couple.” Cass turned his head and Kim blushed.

“ Yeah thanks. You’re nice. Where’s Sam?”

“ He called and said he was out to get a bite to eat.”

“ Then wouldn’t he come here?”

“ You two need to stop your brother.” Cass said suddenly and they turned to him as he stared down at the menu. “ Stop Sam or we will have to.” He said looking up at dean then at Kim before disappearing.

“ What does he mean?”

“ Let’s find out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you enjoy these stories. I actually am a bit upset that Kim turned out so weak but for those of you who have made characters you know that they take a mind of their own.