Status: Just the beginning

Supernatural Castiel Love Story

Castiel love story Chapter 5 Sam's Secret Revealed

They ate quickly and left turning Sam’s GPS on and following into a old warehouse where there was a demon tied to a chair. Sam stuck his hand out and excircised the bastard without saying a word. Kim stared and felt a tear fall off her face. She wasn’t mad. She was pissed. Dean charged in without thinking and Sam and she could only guess Ruby stood staring at him. She clenched her fists and followed.

“ Sam. Bitch.”

“ Kim, Dean liste-“

“ Shut up Sam.” Dean snapped and they all stood there glaring. Ruby started to leave but Kim stepped in front of her.

“ Stay!” she commanded and Sam’s head snapped.

“ Kim no. I’m-“

“ In huge trouble but this Bitch is dying tonight.”

“ No!” he snapped and Kim looked at him while Ruby ran out the back. The rage seemed to well up like a creature sitting on her chest and Kim sneered.

“ You filthy rat! Whoring with that slut! Idiot!” she shouted and kicked a nearby table in half.

“ What the hell are you doing Sam?”

“ It gets demons out of people!”

“ Use the Knife!”

“ The knife kills the victim! What I do most of them survive!”

“ Then Exercise them!”

“ This works faster!”

“ Yeah but you’re going under!” They all stood panting. Dean was still fuming and Kim felt like she could kill her brother and Sam was looking away. They all stood for afew more seconds and Kim turned and stomped out. Sam stared as Dean soon followed and he followed behind them, at a distance. When they got back to the hotel kim went into the shower and turned it all the way down and jumped in trying to have the biting cold take away some of her anger. She found it helped a little but not much. After getting re-dressed she fell on the couch and took a long breath. She still felt extremely mad but she couldn’t beat up sam while he was asleep. It wasn’t fair. Dean was asleep too but she could tell he was having one of his nightmares by the rate of his breaths. Suddenly she felt someone’s gaze in the back of her head. Turning Cass stared down at her with his piercing blue eyes and he looked at the boys.

“ I’m sorry, Kimeyth.”

“ For what?! Making me find out about Sam? Or the fact that we have to kill him if he continues?!”

“ Both.” He said looking down and she sighed.

“ Why don’t you talk to dean?”

“ He’s not awake. And he won’t be for another 4 hours.”

“ Then enter his dream.”

“ He won’t want me seeing that.”

“ So?” Cass turned to her frowning.

“ What is wrong?”

“ I-I’m mad. I want to hit someone but the only person I can is you. And I am assuming that it wouldn’t work.” She sighed and Cass stared at her.

“ Why do you want to hit someone?”

“ It’s a way to take out my anger.”

“ So you have anger management disorder?”

“ Sure Castiel.”

“ Why don’t you call me Cass, like your brothers do?”

“ My own reasons.” She smirked. Thinking of her oath. “ What do you want Castiel? You didn’t come to talk about names.”

“ I have to warn you about something.”

“ Great. That ends well.”

“ You have made friends with a fallen angel.” He said and Kim winced.

“ Says who?”

“ One of our angels saw you talking to Kate.”

“ Why didn’t they just kill her then? Or take her?”

“ You were in the way.”

“ Oh. So lemme guess, you don’t want me to talk to her anymore or to help her get away from you guys.”

“ That is right.”

“ No.”

“ What?”

“ I won’t stop talking to someone, especially a friend, just so she can get captured and probably killed. Not only that but I defiantly won’t let her be if I can help her, so NO.” she said clearly. Cass grabbed her arm pulling her up and slamming her against the wall, pulling up the sleeve revealing the handprint. He placed his hand on it, perfect fit.

“ Be more grateful. I pulled you out of hell and I can throw you back in.” he warned. His face was so close. Kim felt her face heat up and she saw Castiel’s eyes wander to her lips, but he quickly regained focus.

“ You wont.” He seemed surprised by this but the distance was still the same. “ I figure I’m worth something if you had to pull me out, plus you said the same thing to Dean.”

“ Yes but we could pull you out again when we need you.”

“ What good would that do as you need me now?” she tried leaning in more. He seemed suddenly annoyed and took a step away.

“ I-I see your point.” He muttered gruffly looking down. Kim felt her blush fade as she watched Cass disappear.

“ Cass . . .” she whispered and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well nothing much to think of but there will be some fun things happening next chapter. *evil laugh*