Status: Just the beginning

Supernatural Castiel Love Story

Castiel love story Chapter 7 An old 'Frienemy'?

In the morning Kim decided, since she was the first one up, she would apologize to Cass once she made her round to the bathroom and made the coffee. Cass was waiting at the table and watching the three others sleep quietly. Kim bit her lip taking a breath and walking up to him.

“ I don’t know what came over me. Sorry. I just wanted to know what it was like.” She said with her rehearsed response. Now that she had tasted Angel she didn’t want anything else. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Kim looked through the eyehole. Opening the door she found Isaac standing there.

“ You know I won.” He said smugly and handed her a sheet of paper.

“ What’s this?” she said tiredly. He couldn’t have come at a more awkward time. Cass stood behind the door looking through the crack. He could tell this boy had a lust for Kim, and that made an immediate hatred well up inside Cass. He didn’t like this boy at all.

“ It’s the restaurant we’re eating at tonight.”

“ Okay.” She sighed looking at the paper and reading it.

“ Don’t bring your brothers either. You know the deal meant a date.”

“ Okay. But you know I can’t help it if anyone else shows up though right?”

“ Yeah I know.” He smirked but he seemed to doubt that anyone else would come. She gave a weak smile.

“ What time?”

“ How about 8. I need a few hours of sleep after the 4-hour drive here. Plus that should give you plenty of time to prepare.” He winked and she rolled her eyes.

“ Okay. That sounds good.” She said and waved goodbye as he left. After closing the door Cass spoke.

“ You know I have to come with you to this diner.” He said with a hint of anger though she didn’t notice it.

“ I was counting on it. I didn’t want to go on the date and I figured you’d still be stalking me by the time he finished.” She said and looked through her suitcase. She rummaged around and found a nice top and some good jeans. She pulled out her sweater and went into the bathroom.

“ I’m taking a shower so, yeah.” She said and closed the door locking it. Cass stood there dumbfounded as he thought about it.She wanted me to come with her on the date, to ruin it for this other man.He felt a bit light headed and blinked touching his lips.I think I am developing feelings towards the Winchester’s.

After her shower she dried her hair and slid into her clothes emerging. She was soaked and Cass looked at her in awe. She looked beautiful with her green eyes magnified and her red hair flipping into the perfect form. She smiled and turned.

“ What do you think?” she asked as he stared

I think you’re beautiful. He wanted to say but instead he whispered, “ You look nice.” And he tore his eyes away. She acted like the kiss never happened as they walked towards the restaurant. She talked about how she loved the lake when she was a kid, reminding Cass of the kiss, and how she always liked to dive to the bottom, reminding him of the kiss, and how she dreamed of it a lot because it was the only good thing she could dream of, reminding him of the kiss. He just wanted to pull her close and kiss her again but he didn’t want to get in trouble. She sighed as they reached the restaurant and he pulled the door open for her.

“ Thanks.” She smiled and he nodded following her in. Isaac waved her over and when he saw that the guy was following her he frowned and leaned across the table.

“ Creepy trench coat guy is stalking you.” He muttered and she nodded.

“ I know.” She sighed and he sat down next to them.

“ Hey buddy, can we help you?”

“ I need to follow her. I was given orders.” He said tonelessly,

“ Well we’re trying to have a date so tell Dean and Sam that-“

“ From heaven.” He interrupted causing Isaac to jump.

“ Um . . .”

“ This is Castiel. He’s an angel. He has orders to follow me because they don’t want me talking to Kate, who is a fallen angel.” Cass had almost forgotten that was his mission and stared at Kim who explained the situation to Isaac.

“ So this Creep-“

“ Castiel.” She said defensively,

“ Right Castiel.” He shot a glare at Cass, “ Has been stalking you for a month and you forgot to mention that detail when I called you with the bet?”

“ Yeah kinda. It just slipped my mind.” She said shrugging and Cass felt the joy well up.

“ Well he doesn’t follow you when you do private things so why doesn’t this count?”

“ I don’t think a Date is private.”

“ Well I do so tell him to scat.” He said mad.

“ I can’t tell him to do anything. He serves HEAVEN!!!” she enunciated. Isaac glared and sat down.

“ Well, he could take the night off right?”

“ No I don’t think so.” She sighed like she didn’t like it. He glared at Cass again then finally just went on with diner like there was no Castiel. Once they had finished Isaac got up and walked out with Kim.

“ I had a nice time.”

“ And I gained some respect for you.” She grinned back. He smiled and Kim stared at him. Cass could see that she liked him a lot more than before. He felt a pit in his stomach as he followed them to the motel. Suddenly, about halfway there, Isaac grabbed Kim’s waist and swung her smoothly into a kiss. His lips were smooth, but she liked how Cass’ were rough and unknowing yet knowledgeable. They were moist and comfortable, but she liked how Cass’ were more comforting and soft and dry. She stood there and Cass watched in horror. Isaac opened one eye to Cass and smirked kissing her more deeply. Kim realized what was going on after a few more long seconds and broke away punching him in the nose.

“ You Ass hole!” she seemed mad and joyful at the same time. She couldn’t deny she liked the kiss but she hated the person who delivered it. “ I can’t believe that you would do that you douche bag!” she shouted and kicked him in the shins taking off. Isaac looked after Kim sadly and began to follow but Cass stood in between him.

“ Get out of the way!” he hissed and Cass stared.

“ I don’t think she wants to see you right now.”

“ This is none of your business ANGEL!” he teased and sidestepped trying to get around him. Cass just steped with him and Isaac threw a punch hitting Cass who seemed barely affected. Isaac clutched his hand as Cass looked at the boy one last time and then followed Kim.

Arriving at the room she noticed the impala wasn’t parked outside the motel and she rushed to the door unlocking it quickly and slamming the door behind her. She hated herself for liking the kiss, Isaac for kissing her, and she hated the fact that he did it in front of Cass. She began to cry and hit the pillow on the couch when there was a fluttering noise.

“ Kim.” She turned and hugged him sobbing into the crook of his neck.

“ I’m sorry. I don’t ever want to see him again. I’m sorry.” Cass felt her warm breath and tears roll down his clothes and slowly wrapped his arms around her.

“ I’m sorry but I wont be much of a comfort.” He said and she looked up at him. He was only slightly taller than she was. She looked down trying to prevent the temptation from taking over again but she couldn’t do it when he was so close. She was basically attached to him. She looked up again and the sapphire eyes looked at her. She bit her lip and tore herself away from his perfect arms and chest. It was like they were made to be together. Suddenly she remembered Krista and pulled away just as Sam and Dean walked in.

“ Samantha was right. Ghoul problem. “ Dean said and Kim stared at them. Samantha smiled and nodded at Kim.

“ What happened?”

“ I went on a date and the guy basically tried to rape me.” She sighed and Dean tensed up.

“ You-“

“ I kicked him hard as I could and Cass helped me get away.” She said and Dean nodded to Cass. Sam examined his soaking shirt and laughed.

“ Did you cry on his shoulder?” Cass blushed a bit and squirmed a bit under his gaze. Kim nodded and Dean laughed

“ Whadya know. Not all Angels are douche bags.” Dean joked and Kim smiled. She yawned and fell on the bed falling asleep. Instead of the usual dock she found herself at the bottom of the lake with a Cass in swimming trunks. He was standing so close and . . . she closed her eyes and concentrated on the dock. She found herself on the dock with another Cass there. She watched him and realized it was the real Cass.

“ I’m sorry.”

“ For what, Kim.” He said and she shivered with pleasure. He finally said Kim and she loved the way it rolled off his tongue.

“ For-for making you come back here. I know this must make you very uncomfortable. I would be terribly frightened . . . I am terribly frightened. I don’t want to be overwhelmed with temptation again.” She said and Castiel took a step in front of her.

“ I do not see coming back here as a temptation the same way you do.” He said looking in her eyes. She blinked and found Cass was leaning in again. She swallowed hard and tried to force herself to turn away but he held her gaze strong just by staring at her. She bit her lip and tried again to turn away and this time managed to pull free from his gaze and she dove into the lake. She tried harder and harder to get away, away from the gaze, and from the temptation. She reached the bottom and sat there trying to think of somewhere she could hide from Cass. He touched down and stared at her. She looked at him and began to tear up.

“ Please.” She choked, “ Please leave me alone. I just want it to be done. Tell heaven I wont talk to Kate again. Just leave me be.” She cried Cass looked sad and began to walk towards her.

“ Don’t say that.” He said drifting towards her. She began to cry harder and he reached her. She licked her lips and closed her eyes tight.

“ I’m sorry.”

Awake again she rushed to the shower before Cass could get to her. Dean and Sam and Sammy were asleep which explained why he was so much more suggestive. After all she woke up kissing him before. She started the shower hastily and locked the door. She didn’t want . . .want . . . What? Why was she so scared? They were both feeling it. Cass was feeling. That was kinda surprising, angels don’t have feelings. She turned and started to take off her clothes and thought about Isaac. What had Cass done to him? Anything? No. But she felt like it was odd for him to be so . . . gone? What was it? He shows up 4 months later (but part of that was her fault being in hell and all.) and expects a relationship? Not only that but he also disappears? Something wasn’t right. She looked at the shower and sighed ignoring it and putting her clothes on after wetting down her hair. She just didn’t want a shower. Getting out Cass was waiting for her sitting on the bed. She took a deep breath and walked over to the couch and layed down.

“ That was you in my dream right?” she asked just to make sure and he nodded.

“ I just was . . . so confused.” He said quietly and looked over. She looked at Sam then Dean then Cass. He was looking very embarrassed. She looked at him and took a breath.

“ So you have to leave now right?”

“ Why?”

“ Because I said I wouldn’t do it anymore.” She said looking away. Cass stared at her and looked away.

“ Yes.” He said coldly and she nodded.

“ Cass I’m . . . sorry.”

“ Why do you keep saying that?” he asked and she smiled as a tear ran down her face. Cass got up and looked at it as it got stuck at the corner of her mouth. He whipped it away with his thumb and she leaned into his hand. She leaned up and tried to kiss him but he stopped her.

“ No.” he said sternly and kim looked hurt. She had wished that cass had liked it as much as she had. She turned away and bit her lip.

“ Sorry.” She muttered and went to sleep. She was in a hallway, endless. At one end stood Cass, the other was Isaac. Isaac smiled and opened his heart, Cass turned away and she winced. He didn’t love her. The hallways melted and she sat on the lake again, but this time she was alone.

Suddenly Kim was being shacked.

“ Kim! Kim wake up!” Sam was calling and she looked up. Cass was still under her and she decided embarrassed was the best way to go.

“ This isn’t awkward at all.” She said looking down at Cass who had no expression on. She rolled off and landed on the floor and Dean walked in.

“ You two slept like that all night?” he laughed and Kim blushed. “ We’ll it’s fine if you sleep with my sister Cass just don’t break her heart or hurt her . . . or give her some angel thing where she can only be pleased by you cause otherwise that would be odd.” He said and Cass blushed. Not sure what to say he just rubbed the back of his neck.

“ Well I could say I’m sorry but I say that way to much.” She said trying to make it seem like she hadn’t been making out with Cass half the night. She felt intoxicated and Cass seemed a little farther away then normal.

“ Your sister agreed to not talk with any fallen angels on purpose so I no longer have to watch her. I need to go get orders.” He said and disappeared in a flutter.

“ He has style.” Dean said and Sam scoffed.

“ Sure. Whatever.” she said and Kim stared, the room felt empty now. Kim said a quick story about getting some fresh air and whipped out her phone. Pressing 8 she saw the icon for Kate come up and she smirked.

“ Hey Kimmy! How you been? I heard that you’re being stalked.”

“ Not anymore. They sent him away cause I told some sob story about not talking to you.”

“ Fun. So any news?”

“ We met some prophet. Samantha?”

“ Oh. She's supposedly the prophet to win Michael’s heart. She doesn’t love him though.”

“ Oh nice. Well I think she likes Dean.”

“ Interesting . . .” she murmured and Kim frowned.

“ What does that mean?”

“ Nothing it’s just that’s funny. Does Dean like her?”

“ Lately she’s all he thinks about.”

“ So I guess that’s a ‘yes’?”

“ Yeah. They make a good couple but it’s weird. He’s not acting himself usually around girls. He gets choked up and shy and can hardly talk to her where as she’s completely calm.”

“ How do you act around Cass?”

“ Calm, normal, Etc.”

“ And you like him don’t you.”

“ Yeah. Not like that but I know he doesn’t like me though.” She said and she could tell Kate was being thoughtful right now.

“ How? He could be crazy for you.”

“ I . . . I tried to kiss him.” She whispered and Kate winced. She could just tell she winced. “ He stopped me and all but he did it so coldly. Like he didn’t like me at all.” Kate’s breathing could be heared and she finally spoke after a long pause.

“ I don’t want to make you feel worse but that was stupid.”

“ I know. I just couldn’t help it. It was stupid” She whispered in the phone and Kate’s line started to slosh. She was nodding and her hair made it sound funny.

“ You’re damn right it was stupid. You should never kiss an angel. It makes you go crazy.” She said and Kim winced. There was a silence and Kate laughed.

“ Just kidding. You’ll be fine but it was stupid. Cass is in jeopardy if you kiss him.” Kim froze and Kate winced again.

“ I thought you said he stopped you.”

“ He did . . . the second time. The first time I just kinda . . . kissed him.” She said quietly and Kate seemed to be shaking her head.

“ I hope you didn’t do anything. Cass isn’t the best example of an angel there is.”

“ What do you mean?”

“ Well you remember Krista?”

“ His soulmate. What about her?”

“ She is like heavens number one soldier besides maybe Zach. She loves him with all her heart like she’s supposed to. If she finds out she might come and kill you. Winchester or not.”

“ Thanks. “ Kim sighed, “ That’s comforting.”

“ It’s just a warning. Cass will have to decide whom he loves more. You or her.” Her heart sank. He had no choice but to love Krista, she was an option. That wasn’t good.

“ Don’t worry. I doubt he didn’t see you kissing him coming.”

“ What do you mean?”

“ I think he knew you were going to kiss him the first time. You just don’t know how much we can resist. He must like you at least a little to let you kiss him.” Kim said bye on that good note and hung up. Kate was doing well. That was good. Kim thought and went back inside.

“ I thought you said you wouldn’t talk to her anymore.” Dean said looking at her slyly and Kim smirked.

“ That’s like telling you to stop talking to Samantha.” Dean blushed a bit and smiled.

“ Touché.” Kim yawned and flopped onto the couch.

“ You won’t tell anyone will you? Especially not an angel?”

“ No. You know I have to protect you, not put you in danger.” Sam walked out of the bathroom and stared at the two.

“ Did I miss something?”

“ You always do Sammy.” Dean joked and Sam groaned rolling his eyes.

“You two always leave me out.” Kim laughed and fell asleep. In her dream Kate was sitting on the dock in Cass’ place.

“ I must say this is a great place for his first kiss.”

“ What?”

“ Cass has never had a kiss before. This is the perfect place for it. And you look hot in that bikini.” She noted looking her over. Kim blushed and tried to make jeans appear with no success.

“ So what you just shook it and he let you kiss him?”

“ No. We swam to the bottom of the lake and it kinda just happened.”

“ I see. Wait . . . Does that mean he was in swimming trunks?”

“ yeah . . . it was embarrassing.” She blushed and Kate smiled.

“ Let’s go. Then I can try to analyze it for you.” She smiled and dove in the lake a swimsuit appearing as she went. Kim jumped into the icy water and drifted to the bottom. She winced as she landed. It was fine but she felt a twinge of regret fill her. Suddenly the image of a fake Cass appeared. She made a fake her and had the scene come back. She turned away as the two kissed but Kate watched. She nodded after a bit and smiled at Kim.

“ Good news, he knew you were going to kiss him. Bad news. You woke up after that so I don’t know if he liked it.” She said as the two disappeared. Kim gave a half smile and looked back at Kate. She shrugged and tried to make the scene after that happen but she wasn’t able to concentrate as she could swear that she felt the kiss again. That strange lightheaded feeling was back and she just couldn’t do it.

“ Don’t strain yourself.” Kate said as Kim sat down.

“ I just . . . can’t concentrate.”

“ Well I gotta go. I need to find some safe place. Those bastards ruined the diner so I can’t go there anymore. I’ll see you later. Don’t forget the way you recognize me Kimmy.” She smiled and Kim nodded.

“ Alright. See ya.” Kim called as Kate disappeared. She sighed and started to wander around and decided to try and make a new place. She picked cave out of her memory, the cave with all the beautiful stalactites she went to when fighting a ghouls nest. Usually she didn’t like to remember it but it was beautiful so she would start there. She picked the cave out and managed to have it work out with little to no kinks. The floor was pooled with water and Kim began to walk around She thought for another few seconds and made it pure water. This cave would be hidden from everyone except her. She moved around it and decided it would be cool if she could walk on water. She took a breath and tried to walk on the water. Using every inch of her power she managed to rise on to the level of the water and she tried to walk, failing. She tried again and again until she could walk pretty well as long as she concentrated mainly on the water. She moved and finally just flopped down.

“ I think it’s time to call it a night.” She said and woke up. It was almost morning but not quite. She laughed a little and went to the kitchen starting to make some coffee. She heard a fluttering and turned to see Cass. He was staring at her with a mad look on his face.

“ Hey Cass. You want some coffee?” she said like nothing had happened between them. He rushed up to her and slammed her against the fridge.

“ What were you thinking?!” he glared and she winced. His face was inches from hers and his arms blocked her from going anywhere, she tried not to breath in his scent, it was intoxicating. He stared at her with rage and she stood there quietly.

“ What do you mean?”

“ You think I don’t know?! Why would you talk to her? We ordered you not to! You promised you wouldn’t!”

“ I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She said wincing as he leaned closer.

“ Don’t play dumb. I can read your mind.” He reminded her and she didn’t flinch. She truthfully didn’t know what he was talking about. He sighed and stared in her eyes. She concentrated hard on his mind and read all her thoughts flying through them he came across one of her daydreams about him and she flinched. Then she found something else in his mind. She dug into it and it was an image of Krista . . . and I guess her vessel. Cass was standing there at a bridge. It was just a day after the kiss and Kim was asleep with a copy of him in her head. He stared out on the water confused and conflicted. Krista appeared in a vessel. He saw the true form as well as the vessel making it easier for Kim to withstand it. She was beautiful, the vessel and the angel in it looked alike and both were very beautiful. She had blond hair and blue eyes. She was thin and had a well developed form. She smiled at Cass and kissed him. She felt Cass’ confusion, like how she felt when Isaac kissed her. The woman smiled and he nodded.

“ Hello Krista.”

“ Castiel. I heard you were working with the Winchester’s.”

“ You heard correctly.” He said tonelessly.

“ I wanted to know what you think of them.”

“ Why?”

“ I wanted to see if they were worth meeting.” She smiled and his heart flustered again.

“ Dean is very . . . difficult. It is hard to talk to him because he is so rebellious. Sam is . . . well he is very intelligent but he doesn’t seem to have any common sense.” He thought for a while longer then finally spoke of her, “ Kimeyth has an interesting personality. She is funny but she is conflicted and falls to her temptation and desire easily.” He said with pain in his eyes.

“ Aren’t you supposed to be watching her?”

“ I am. I have a copy making sure she doesn’t speak with Kate. I also am keeping track of the copy.” He assured her and she smiled. She was the typical preppy girlfriend. She kissed him on the lips again and he stood there as her hands sat on either side of his face.

“ I love you.” She whispered and he stared and nodded as she disappeared. Snapping back into reality Cass stared at her. He looked astonished. He was still only a few inches in front of her and Kim began to breath. Immediately his intoxication scent filled her face and she wanted to faint.

“ How did you do that?” he sounded afraid. His eyes were wide and she panted.

“ I just can.” She muttered and he waited. She frowned and wondered if she missed something. She received only a few of his feelings during the vision. She blinked and found her hand was reaching up to his face. She placed it on there and leaned forward. He stepped back and she nodded. She was prone to temptation and desire. He realized after a few more seconds that she hadn’t discovered what he thought she did and went back to being mad.

“ Apparently heaven knows you talked to Kate and so they want one of their best angels to watch you.”

“ You?” she asked and he turned. Krista was leaning against the doorframe to the bathroom. She was just as pretty as in the dream, Kim stared at her and felt some sort of rage build up in her.

“ You must me Kimeyth.”

“ Krista, is it?”

“ So Cass talked about me?”

“ No. I dragged the information from him.” She said and it was true, “ and Kate told me about you in the diner.”

“ I bet. She’s not here is she. Well for your sake I should hope not. You’re the only reason she would be here.”

“ Well in that case have a look around.” Cass watched Krista move around and look under the beds. She smiled and looked at Cass.

“ Thanks for taking care of her but I have this case now.” She smiled and kissed Cass. He stared at her while she kissed him passionately. Kim glared at her and looked away. She would have to be particularly careful about sleep now. Krista had her arms around his neck and a hand in his hair. Cass just stood there. Kim could tell he was regretful about this but she pretended she didn’t care. Krista smiled as she broke away and waved goodbye to Cass. Kim turned away in disgust though she thought of something. She smiled at Krista like she liked her and went back over to the coffee pot.

“ So you want any coffee? Cass I guess didn’t want any, or he was to distracted by you.”

“ What do you mean?” she asked taking a cup. Kim shrugged and poured the two glasses and drank hers down. It burned her throat and she winced a bit but it also felt good. She stopped and wiped her mouth. Krista blew on hers and sipped at it.

“ Kim, I can see you like Castiel.” She said suddenly. Kim stared up at her and smiled.

“ Why do you say that?”

“ I can tell because I am in love with him, and him me. Don’t you understand? You won’t have him. Any of him.” She said and Kim shrugged. She already had some of him, the kiss. Yawning Kim looked at her watch and smiled.

“ Well I would love to discuss the topic with you.” She said like she was a therapist.

“ Very funny. I would like to let you know that since I found out about you I kept an eye on you. You are a pathetic disgrace to humanity.”

“ Uh huh. And how does that make you feel?” Kim joked. They had no proof that she had talked to Kate. Cass didn’t even find anything in her mind because she was looking at his memories. Krista glared at her stood.

“ You do anything to come between us and I will kill you myself.”

“ Okay that isn’t healthy. And why would I want to come between you? Not only that but if Cass ‘loves’ you then why would you even care? Someone is feeling a threat.” She said as all the pieces clicked together. She smiled and looked over at the radio. It clicked and started as Krista disappeared. ‘I put a spell on you’ by Creedence Clearwater revival started to play and she chuckled.

“ You have no idea.” It played and she waited for her brothers and Sammy to wake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so If you haven't noticed i also have added more characters to make Kim added in the plotline. Isaac is Kim's old friend whom she liked and so she told him the family secret. He didn't believe her and left but now he's a hunter and went out with her. More about him in later chapters.