Status: Just the beginning

Supernatural Castiel Love Story

Castiel love story Chapter 8 The choice of Love

She knew heaven was watching her and decided to text Kate to tell her not to call again. Dean woke up first for once and she smiled.

“ Coffee? Heaven came to visit in the form of a hot bitch. Wanna hear about it?” she explained the night but left out any sort of hint towards her liking Cass or Cass liking her. They listened and at the end Sam laughed.

“ Even the girl angels are douche bags.” He laughed and Kim smirked.

“ I guess so.” She laughed and threw the excess coffee down the sink listening to her brother’s laugh. There was a sudden silence placed on the room and Kim swung around to see her brother’s frozen in place. Dean’s head was thrown back in laughter and Sam was falling out of his chair. Kim looked at the coffee pot and tried to slosh the liquid with no success. She looked around and found everything was stuck how it was except her. She wandered around the room when Cass appeared slamming her against the wall. His hand covered her mouth and he glanced at her brothers with wide eyes and he placed a finger on her lips and she nodded. Krista appeared looking a lot less pleased with herself.

“ Get away from her, Castiel.” She hissed and he stared at her. Cass stood deliberately and took a deep breath.

“ Hang on tight.” He whispered at Kim and she grabbed his arm clinging to it for life. Suddenly they were up in the air. She closed her eyes to prevent herself from letting go. So this is how they go around so fast. She heard a thump and opened one eye. They had landed in a field and Cass stared around.

“ Why does she want to kill me?” Kim asked feeling dizzy. Flying (she assumed it was flying) was very interesting. She assumed it would be calming and light and joyful, but instead it was rocky and rough though it was still fun.

“ I think she discovered about . . . that night.” He said carefully and Kim started to laugh. Cass looked at her oddly and she looked at Cass.

“ You mean the night where you followed orders and I acted like an idiot and kissed YOU?!” she laughed more and more and Cass stared at her with even more confusion.

“ What do you mean?”

“ Well she’s mad at me even though I completely regret it. Not only that but we will never see each other again unless she attacks me, then you would stop her.” She looked at him, “ Well I hope you would stop her.” She said quickly. She didn’t want to pressure him. There was another thud and Krista stared at her in hatred.

“ Get away from him.”

“ Why are you so mad?” Kim asked taking a step forward. Krista looked surprised but she didn’t faulter.

“ Why? Ha! Like you don’t know. I know what you did to him. You whore. You seduce him and you expect me to-“

“ I didn’t. I only kissed him. That was all. Then I realized what I was doing and tried to get away. Of coarse it was to late and I am sorry. I swear. That was all.” She said outstretching her arms. Krista looked unconvinced but only stood there so that was good. Kim continued to talk.

“ I was stupid and I know that now and I would take back my actions if I could but I can’t. So instead all I can do is apologize. I’m sorry and I won’t ever intentionally do it again.”

“ I-“

“ Krista.” Castiel spoke and walked up to her, “ I love you.” He said and Kim felt a shard of ice go through her heart. He looked at her and Kim realized that must have been the first time he ever said those words. Krista smiled and looked at Kim then Cass.

“ Alright. I . . . I’m sorry.” She said with great difficulty.

“ So am I. More than you can imagine.” She said and looked around. “ This might be pushing it but can one of you give me a ride back. I kinda need to get back when my brothers come to life.” Krista nodded and held out her hand. Kim took a breath and grabbed it. Suddenly she was going through the air again and again they landed hard. She looked and found she was back at the motel. She smiled and turned to her position she thought she was last in as they came to life again.

“ Arggg!” Sam shouted falling out of his chair finally. Dean laughed harder and Kim started to laugh too. Sam got up and glared at his brother who was the one who had pushed his chair over and Kim grinned.

“ You two need help.” She laughed and Dean smirked.

“ I was going to get some but then she took one look at him and ran.” He teased pointing to Sam who rolled his eyes.

“ Can you two focus for one minuet?” he snapped and the two laughed.

“ Naw. I just went and teleported to a field almost getting killed by a bitch but was finally saved because I told her I was sorry.” She said laughing and Sam smiled.

“ You and your hobbies.” He joked and Dean drank the rest of his coffee. Kim smirked, good they didn’t know that she had been gone for a while. Kim cleaned up the dishes as they started to discuss their next hunt.

“ I think there’s a ghost in Alabama.” Sam said once they were all done with their fits. Kim yawned as he explained that there was a boy who went into an asylum and never came back out and the history of the place wasn’t to good either. They all agreed and went into the town Kim looked out the window from the passenger seat as Sam was sleeping in the back. Dean had ACDC playing in the background and he was singing along loudly. She smiled and started to sing along as they pulled up to a motel. They all got out and Kim pulled out the bags dragging them into their motel room. She threw them on the beds and looked over the article.

“ FBI?” Dean asked going through the fake ID’s. Kim nodded and they all agreed and went to the house.

“ We’re here about your brother, Ms. Newski.” Sam said and they discussed the disappearance.

“ -Him and some friends were going to sneak into the old asylum. It’s said to be haunted by the ghosts of prisoners there.”

“ Prisoners?”

“ The legend goes that anyone who gets locked in a cell is never allowed to leave again. Only one person escaped from there and they died a week later of some strange disease.”

“ Like how strange?”

“ It was like a heart attack but it was like their heart exploded. I think that the scientist there would give them some sort of drug so that they could never talk of the experiments they did on the prisoners. The experiments were so horrible that you could be kept awake by the screams from a block away.” She said and Kim looked at her brothers.

“ Thank you for your time, Jesse.” Kim said and got up. Dean and sam shook hands with her and Kim exited the house.

“ Well I’m gonna bet there was some sort of riot there and now a prisoner is haunting the place.” Kim said when they got back to the motel.

“ Yeah. Or a creepy doctor guy.” Said Dean remembering a case a while back.

“ Maybe. Only one way to find out.” Sam said and he pulled out the flashlights. Kim was first to go in that night because she was the fastest climber. No one wanted anyone to get in, or out, so a chain fence was installed. Kim rushed into the place and looked at her brothers.

“ Now I don’t want you two to go into any sort of cell. The ghost might lock us in and that would be bad cause then you’ll go crazy.” She instructed them and they rolled their eyes.

“ What if that’s where the remains are?”

“ Then . . . I guess we’ll have to go in the room but don’t go in unless your sure they’re there.” She said thinking and Sam nodded. Dean shrugged and they went separate ways. Kim turned on her EMF and wandered around making sure she didn’t enter any rooms all the way. She would stick her arm in to check that there was no chartings but other than that she left rooms alone. Suddenly her phone vibrated in her pocket and she picked it up.

“ KIM! HELP! I’M IN ROOM 145! IT’S-“ the phone cut off and she called Dean.

“ It got Sam!” she shouted and Dean yelled back.

“ Alright. Let’s get him. What room?”

“ 145.”

“ you mean the place were Dr. Stein was murdered in a riot?”

“ GO!” she shouted and snapped the phone shut rushing down the steps. She arrived at the room to be greeted with screams. She wrenched the door open and Sam was lying on the table with a doctor above him. Kim took out her salt gun and shot the doctor just as he was about to hack into Sam. His cell phone lay open on the ground. Kim stuck out her hand and Sam grabbed it and she pulled him out just as Dean and Sammy arrived.

“ What happened?”

“ I got an off the chart reading so I leaned in and started to look around when the door closed and shut me in. I called Kim as the doctor appeared and he strapped me to a table and started to carve into me.”

“ He didn’t inject anything?”

“ Yeah, why?”

“ That drug!” Kim said in realization and Sam winced.

“ You think . . .”

“ If we don’t find out where he is your gonna die!” Dean shouted and he looked around the room. Kim stayed outside as the three started to rummage around. She kept a pole in the door so it wouldn’t close. Finally Dean found something.

“ I found a skull.” He called from across the room. He pulled it out of the wall and they search to make sure that it that was all.

“ It said he was cremated so maybe he lost his head.” Kim joked from outside and the door slammed. The pole broke and Sam and dean looked around.

“ Salt and burn it. Quick.” Dean said tossing over the gasoline and salt. Dean slammed against the wall and Sam was pulled onto the table Sammy shouted and rushed over to the skull taking out a bottle of lighter fluid and dumping it all over the place but none of it landed on the skull. Sammy let out a muffled cry as the doctor appeared and approached her. He said something and touched the girl as Kim tore open the door and rushed over to the skull pouring the gas and salt over it. She tore out her hello kitty lighter and started it but was throw against the wall. She poked the lighter, which was now on the floor and still burning, with her foot. If she could just get it to the gas and light the skull. The doctor appeared and smirked at her.

“ Hello pretty lady. You are beautiful.” He whispered and stroked her face. She squirmed in disgust as he pressed his lips to hers. She clenched her teeth and struck her foot forward hitting the lighter, which slid to the skull as it burst into flames. Fire engulfed the ghost and she fell forward off the wall. Dean Sammy and Sam sat up as well and she gasped whipping her lips. Dean rushed over to her and Sam looked at the skull.

“ You okay?”

“ Yeah. I just wanna puke.” She shuddered and Sam picked up the things.

“ Let’s go.” He urged them and Kim nodded.

“ Yeah.” She nodded and got up leading them out.

Back at the Motel Kim groaned and flopped on the bed.

“ I get the bed for once.” She called and Dean rolled his eyes.

“ Why don’t you have the pullout bed?”

“ Cause its not as comfy.” She said and lay on the bed.

“ Fine. I’ll take the pullout.” Dean rolled his eyes and threw his stuff on the couch. He dragged it out and set it up as Kim fell asleep. She was at the lake. She smiled and took a step on the water. She had been practicing and she was getting very good. She smiled and ran across the water never breaking a stride. In this world she was the creator. Kim looked around because she felt the familiar piercing gaze and Cass stared at her from the dock. She stared at him coldly and he seemed in pain. She turned and took one step sinking. She felt the water rush around her and she swam around and came up in the cave. She had planned out the whole place and this was her zone. She sealed the door and kept the scene outside so Cass wouldn’t find her. Suddenly he was there watching her and she glared.

“ Kim I-“

“ Don’t care.” She said turning as a wall appeared separating. She walked forward and ran right into him.

“ You can’t run from me.” He sighed and she glared.

“ No I suppose not.” She was in her regular clothes now. Not the bikini. Cass stared at her with sad eyes.

“ I want to apologize.”

“ Well I don’t feel like forgiving so goodbye.” She snapped and turned walking right through the wall. She made it thick enough that she could fit in it comfortably and she thought that Cass would think she had walked through. Suddenly he was in the wall with her and she glared.

“ Leave me alone.” She snapped. Her concentration was breaking now. He was so close. He stood in front of her and she bit her tongue holding her breath. He wasn’t here, but she could smell his intoxication. He wasn’t here, but she could see his perfect face. He wasn’t here, but she could feel his body against hers as they crammed together in the wall. She wanted him to leave. She didn’t want to make it worse. She tried to push him away but he stood there stuck.

“ Leave.” She tried closing her eyes. He brought his hand up and put it on her face. She didn’t realize it but she was crying.

“ I want to make up for what I did to you.” He whispered and she opened her eyes.

“ You have no idea what you did to me Cass.”

“ I want to make up for that night.” He said and leaned forward. She brought her hand up swiftly and pushed herself out of the wall and began to run. She dove through the water and swam towards the surface. WAKE UP!!! Her mind screamed but she longed to go back and to kiss him. NO!!! KRISTA! HE LOVES KRISTA!!! HE HAS TO!!! It shouted and he heart moaned with desire. She swam and arrived at the surface finally. Gasping for air she climbed onto the dock and shut her eyes tight awakening. She was on the floor. She rolled over and started to cry. She hated to do that. She suddenly stopped as arms wrapped around her. She leaned into the crook of the neck of one of her broth-the smell filled her nostrils and she stopped.

Pushing away she looked up to see Cass. He looked down at her and she pulled herself back into his neck. She couldn’t kiss him here and she was still comforted. He wrapped his arms around her and sat there stiffly. He wasn’t sure what to do. He leaned his head against hers hoping she would look up and kiss him like that night, make him feel like he did that night. He longed for her to push him away also, to make him leave to make him hate her and go back to Krista and be sad. Krista. She would be mad once she found out about this. She would be horribly angry and hate Kim again and come after her. He looked down at her and she looked up at him.

“ Why do you have to try and make it worse . . .” she whispered and he only stared. He wanted it to be this way. He needed her. She put her head back in the crock of his neck and began to cry again. He felt her tears run down him and he put his hand on her back

“ I don’t . . .” what? What didn’t he want? He just didn’t know. He frowned annoyed that he was confused and looked down at her.

“ Tell me you don’t want me anymore and I will leave.” He said and she looked up at him. She looked up at him and started to cry harder.

“ You know I can’t say that.” She whispered and stared up at him, “ but you know you have to leave.” He stared at her with pain and she winced.

“ I-I-“ she took in a gasp of air, “ I hate you and I never want to see you again.” She whispered and he drew back in pain.

“ As you wish.” He said quietly and disappeared. She began to sob.

“ Cass I didn’t mean it.” She whispered, “ I love you!” she called but of coarse he wasn’t there. She sobbed loudly causing Dean to wake up.

“ Kim what’s wrong.”

“ Oh god!” she whispered and put her face in her hands. “ What have I done?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah i know kim is a wimp but like i said she took a mind of her own and i can't change that. I NO LONGER HAVE CONTROL!!!