Status: Just the beginning

Supernatural Castiel Love Story

Castiel love story Chapter 9 All angels are douche bags

The next morning Sam and Dean demanded that Kim stay here and catch up on some sleep.

“ It’s for your own good. You didn’t sleep at all after that so called ‘nightmare’ last night.” Sammy said pushing Kim back on the bed. She nodded and fell on the bed in exhaustion. She wanted to see Cass again but she was afraid to sleep for some reason. She finally fell asleep after a while and found herself at the lake. She took a breath and began to walk on the water. It was soothing but she could tell she wasn’t alone. Turning she found Krista standing next to her on the water.

“ I thought you said you wouldn’t talk to him again.”

“ I never could guarantee that I never talked to him again so I said I would never KISS him again.” Kim said and Krista looked mad.

“ I thought we made some sort of agreement that he was mine and mine alone.”

“ He is. I didn’t touch him.”

“ Really because he came back last night and his trench coat was soaked in your tears.” Kim winced.

“ I thought he was my brother.” She said defensively.

“ Really?” Krista said unconvinced and Kim sighed.

“ I did until I put my head on his neck but I was too tired and exhausted to get up. I would say I’m sorry but I don’t think that would help.” She sighed and Krista shook her head.

“ No. It wouldn’t” she admitted and sighed. “ I just want to believe he loves me.” She whispered and Kim looked at her.

“ Why wouldn’t he?”

“ Because I could tell he wasn’t exactly talking to me when he told me that.” She whispered and Kim winced.

“ I don’t like him Krista. He’s all yours. I am over him.” She promised and Krista looked at her.

“ I wish I could believe that I wouldn’t be coming back here again.” She said and smiled weakly at Kim. “ I kinda like you.” She admitted and disappeared. Kim sat on the water and started to cry. She hated to do that. She hated to lie about her feelings, but the truth was she was far from over Cass.

The next day Kim was ready to help her brothers and Sammy investigate the new murder. She looked around and examined the bodies and finally they left.

“ I found a hex bag.” Sammy said as they arrived back at the hotel and Kim nodded.

“ I knew it. I think I have a theory.” She said and Dean and Sam looked at her.

“ What is it?” the other three said at the same time

“ I think that it’s Samhein. He can only be summoned every 2ooo years but he is the hell raiser of all. He is pure evil. But guess what this is the year he can be raised and he needs three sacrifices which might be why people with no enemy’s are being killed.” She said thinking about it. Sam nodded in agreement.

“ That makes sense. He is the essence of Halloween and was feared. People wore masks to hide from him, candy left on doorsteps to please him, faces carved into pumpkins to worship him.” He listed running through his laptop. Kim nodded again and the more she thought about it the more it made sense.

“ And guess what the rising of samhein is.” Sammy said sighing.

“ A seel?” Dean asked.

“ Yep.” Sammy sighed. Kim winced, that means Cass is coming. She looked out the window and an idea popped into her head.

“ Do a background search on that girl Dean was talking to at the party gone wrong.”

“ Bimbo blond?”

“ Yeah. Only I think she’s more like bitchy witchy.” Kim sighed and Sam did a background check.

“ She has some violent area’s at school and was suspend for trying to kill her art teacher.” Sam listed and Kim grinned.

“ Let’s start with him. I think he might know something.” And Dean nodded as they headed out to the car to find it had been egged.

“ Maybe you shouldn’t have pissed off that trick’o’treater.” Kim laughed and Dean glared at her.

“ Shut up.”

“ Moron.”

“ Bitch.”

“ Jerk.” Sam input and she grinned as they headed to the school.

“ I think I need an insult line.” Sammy whined as they smirked.

“ Later you can figure that out.” Dean laughed and she pouted

They arrived and Dean stared up at one of the masks, which looked like a face melting off.

“ Bring back memories?” Sam asked and Dean snapped out of it.

“ The high school.” He said and He shook his head. Kim looked at the mask and grinned.

“ Yeah loads.” She smirked looking at her brother

“ That does.” Dean smirked looking at a kid who was building a bong in a kiln but it was too big. She rolled her eyes and Sam shook his head as the teacher walked in.

“ Hi Mr. Harding?”

“ Call me Don, even my students call me Don.” He smiled and looked Kim over but passed her now looking at Sammy. She could tell he was a perv.

“ We were wondering what you could tell us about Tracy Davis.”

“ Bright kid with a lot of problems.” He said and shook his head. “ I was giving her a hard time about one of her pictures where she drew all these symbols and then she attacked me when I gave her grief.” He sighed, and Kim frowned.

“ Is this one of the symbols she drew?” Sammy asked pulling out a coin that was in the hex bag.

“ That might have been one of them.” He said looking it over. Dean and Sam exchanged glances. Kim smiled at him.

“ Thanks for your time.” Sammy said and nodded at him and they left. Arriving at the hotel again Kim was the first one in the room and she winced as she caught sight of a beige trench coat.

“ Oh no.” she whispered and saw that a black man was on the other side of the room. Sammy burst in after her and glared. Sam was next and stared in awe. He liked the angels.

“ Who are you?!” Sammy shouted pointing a gun at them.

“ Sammy calm down. It’s Cass.” Dean said and Sam looked him over.

“ Oh hey sorry.” she said and stuck out her hand. Cass stared at it then looked up at her.

“ Nice to see you again, Samantha.” He said taking her hands with both of his and looked at Sam.

“ I am glad to here you’ve stopped your ways.”

Kim bit her lip and looked at the black man at the window.
“ Why are you here, Castiel?” Kim said not looking at him. He turned to the nightstand and picked up a hex bag.

“ This was in the wall of your room. You are obliviously digging in places you aren’t wanted.” He said and she looked at the bag.

“ Great. We’re on the hit list.” She sighed and Dean glared.

“ We suggest you leave town.”

“ Why?” they all asked and Cass turned to Dean.

“ Because we are going to destroy it.”

“ Look I know you want to stop your buddy Lucifer from rising and all-“

“ Lucifer is no friend of ours.” The black man said from across the room and Dean glared at him.

“ Okay, Who the hell are you?”

“ This is Uriel. He’s what you might call a specialist.” Cass said and Dean looked him over.

“ You can’t destroy this town. We aren’t leaving.” Dean said defiantly and Uriel glared at him.

“ I will drag you out myself boy.”

“ No you won’t. Cause I figure that if you went through the trouble of raising me from hell I think I’m worth something to the man upstairs.”

“ This will not be in vain, Dean. We need to stop the seal from breaking.” Cass said and Dean went face to face with him.

“ Well then I guess we are going to change that. We will find the witch and kill her for you.”

“ Do it quickly then. The seel must be saved.” He said instructively and Dean exited.

“ Let’s go.” Kim looked at Cass with a look of apology and turned to follow her brothers.

In the car Sam and Dean were already forming a plan and Kim nodded in agreement.

“ The teacher.” Sammy said after a while and Kim frowned.

“ What about the girl?”

“ She must have been acting under a spell.” Dean said but she wasn’t convinced.

“ If you say so.” She whispered and continued to look out the window as they arrived at the school. Busting open a safe they found the skeleton of a baby that was very old.

“ I don’t think those are for the dog.” Dean commented and Kim bit her lip. By the time they arrived at Don Hardings house it was dark out and almost midnight.

“ We have to go!” Kim said and Dean rolled his eyes.

“ I’m gonna run over some pore kid if I go any faster so calm down.” She glared and opened the door running down the block faster that the car.

“ See ya there.” She called and Dean rolled his eyes.

“ She needs help.” He sighed and soon after they arrived. Kim had gotten there but was panting and waiting for her brothers.

“ About . . . time.” She breathed and took one more breath.
“ He’s in . . . there. Hasn’t . . . started yet.”

“ Better hurry.” Dean said and she nodded. Sam and Dean rushed in followed closely behind by Kim she saw that Tracy was tired to a rope and Sam and Dean shot the teacher 4 times before deciding that was enough. Kim glared at the girl keeping her gun to her and they untied her.

“ You okay?”

“ Did you hear what he was saying? Did you see what he was going to do to me? Did you hear how sloppy that incantation was?” Kim pushed her gun up and fired one shot missing Tracy’s heart and hitting her arm, but her gun was thrown out of her hand.

“ You shot my arm you Bitch.” The witch shouted and the other three fell to the ground in pain.

“ Well you’ll die in time so I guess it doesn’t matter.” She smirked and started to fill the cup with blood of the teacher.

“ You know back in the day this was the one night you kept your children inside.” She smiled and went over to the table saying another incantation. Sam rolled in the blood and smeared some on his face and Dean did the same when he was instructed. Kim reached over and dipped her hand in the blood just as a crack formed in the ground and black smoke rose up going into Harding’s mouth. He rose up and Kim smeared the blood all over her face falling to the ground. The man smiled at her and his eyes were white.

“ My dear.”

“ This form is hideous.” She sighed and he smiled.

“ Your beauty is beyond time.” He leaned in to kiss her but snapped her neck suddenly.

“ Whore.” He sneered and turned looking at the four bodies. He kicked Kim out of the way and she struggled to remain limp as he satisfied walk out.

“ What was that?” Dean whispered and Sammy shook her head.

“ People wore masks to hide from him. I had a hunch and I went with it.”

“ I risked my Ass for a hunch?!” he hissed and Kim got up.

“ Let’s go. We need to put him down.” She said and got up not bothering to whipe the blood from her face.

“ Where would you go if you wanted to raise the dead?” Sam asked when they got in the car and Dean nodded.

“ Cemetery.” Kim told him to step on it and they hurried along. Finally arriving they found a group of kids had been locked in the dead room. Kim Samantha and Dean agreed to work on the undead rising while Sam went to kill Samhein. Kim was efficient taking her spikes and nailing two bodies immediately. Dean nailed one and pulled out another stake and was tackled by a dead guy. Sammy took out another stake and nailed one to the ground and another after that. Kim rolled over with the dead body and nailed it to the ground before grabbing another. The three battled for another 5 minuets before finally heading to help Sam. Kim arrived just in time to see that he was trying to use his powers because the knife was thrown across the floor. Kim rushed in and grabbed the knife stabbing Samhein in the back as the fire rose up. Sam watched as he exited and fell back to hell. She stared at the ground then looked up at her brother. He started to shake his head.

“ I had to.” He whispered and Kim nodded.

“ I know.” She nodded licking some blood from her cheek, “But I wish you didn’t.” she sighed and finally whipped the blood off licking it off her hands. She liked the taste of blood. The day after Halloween Kim was the last one up. Dean had gone to the park and Sam was packing to leave while Samantha was out getting breakfast. She waved Sam goodbye and he nodded.

“ See ya.” He sighed and stuffed some more things in the bag. She took a breath and smiled weakly at Sam.

“ I think you did the right thing last night.” She said and he looked up at her.

“ Thanks.” He said and smiled back. She turned and left closing the door and began to walk to the fountain in the middle of the park. Dean was probably somewhere near the playground, which was at the other side of the park. She rolled her neck and saw him sitting on the bench with Cass. She watched them and wished that Cass would talk to her. She looked down then back up but saw that Cass had disappeared. She bit her lip to prevent herself from crying. Turning she ran right into someone.

“ Sorry” she said looking up and Cass gave a half smile.

“ Hello, Kim.” He said quietly and she smiled.

“ Cass I want to talk to you.” She tried and had a sudden feeling of déjà vu.

“ Kim I don’t have time.”

“ I just want to say I didn’t mean what I said back at the motel. I don’t hate you. I think I-“ she stopped and looked up at his eyes which were filled with sadness. “ I think I love you Cass.” She whispered looking in those eyes and they were replaced with shock.

“ Kim, you don’t mean that.” He said and she put her hand on his face and kissed him like she wanted to that night. His lips didn’t move and she pulled away eyes closed.

“ You don’t understand.” She whispered once she had regained her breath. He was breathing hard.

“ Why do you have to be so . . .” he couldn’t find the word as he looked her over. She stared in pain and wrapped her arms around him.

“ I wish that I wasn’t. But I am.” She knew what he meant. She was a drug and so was he. They were addicted. He pushed away from her and stared in her eyes.

“ You can’t be with me.” He said quietly and turned away coldly. She leaned into his shoulder savoring the feeling of him.

“ I don’t care.” She answered and looked him in the eye. His eyes were filled with pain and he shook his head and turned away.

“ I . . . I do not love you.” He said quietly and disappeared. She bit her lip to stop it from trembling and looked over at Dean who was watching her with sadness in his eyes. She forced a smile to show everything was okay but she could tell he knew it wasn’t. Dean was right. All angels are douche bags.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i forgot to name chapter eight before i posted it and for some reason Mibba doesn't let you edit. I will change it asap!