Status: <3

Broken Heart Equals New Start?

Chapter 3

Unfortunately those few weeks passed by rather quickly, and the random talking to my tummy picked back up rather quickly. It was starting to really bother me though, always having someone touching me.

I woke up one morning, and was running to the bathroom before I was even fully awake.

I puked my guts up, and laid my head on the bathtub, not having the energy to get up as the tears rolled down my face. This pregnancy thing was hard. I was still crying when I heard Jimmy wake up in the other room.

“Baby?” He called out, sounding confused.

“In here,” I called out, letting him know where I was. The tears still falling down my face as he walked in and rushed to my side.

“What’s wrong love?” He questioned, pulling me to his chest, petting my hair. I sobbed into his chest for a few moment before spilling my guts.

“I hate this! I’m sick every morning, I’m always starving, I have mood swing, I’m always exhausted. I always have to pee. I can’t smell a banana without puking, someone always wants to touch my tummy and my boobs hurt!” I sobbed out. I knew I was being a baby, but, this was no fun. I looked up at him with shocked eyes as he chuckled at me.

“What are you laughing at?” I asked, pulling away from him and crossing my arms. He smiled at me and pulled me against his chest again, kissing the top of my head.

“Baby, you’re pregnant. These things are bound to happen.” He told me.

“But I’m already showing!” I complained. He pulled away, looking at me.

“You are?” He asked, sounding surprised, I nodded, leaning away from him and pulling up my shirt. His eyes widened as he slowly rubbed circles on my belly. He leaned down and softly kissed my belly.

“I have an appointment today actually, if you want to go.” I bit my lip, looking at him. He smiled and kissed me softly.

“Of course babe. Just let me call the guys.” He said, standing up and helping me up.

I took a quick shower and got ready, before heading downstairs to meet up with Jimmy so we could go to my appointment. I walked into the living room with a smile on my face, but as soon as I took a breathe, my smile dropped and I took off running for the closest bathroom. After puking my guts up for the second time today, I walked into the hallway and called Jimmy to me.

“What is it babe?” He questioned, holding me tight.

“Who has a banana?” I asked.

“Brian does, wh… oh, I’ll get rid of it right now.” He kissed me softly before going to make my brother get rid of that horrid fruit.

“Brian! Throw out that damn banana!” I heard Jimmy yell at his friend.

“Why? I like my banana!” I heard my brother question defensively.

“Bananas make Robin sick, throw it out.” I heard him growl out, making everyone else laugh. Bree walked into the hallway a few moments later and smiled at me.

“It’s safe!” She said laughing. I walked into the living room and walked over to where my brother sat. I smiled sweetly down at him before slapping him upside the head.

“OW! What was that for?” He pouted at me.

“That was for making me puke!” I laughed as he pouted some more. I quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of paper and a marked before writing quickly on it. The sign said ’bananas are now forbidden from this house. You bring one in, you don’t want to know where it will be shoved.’ I then quickly ran back into the living room and taped it up, making everyone read it and chuckle.

“Now, what are you all doing here?” I questioned. I knew Bree and Jimmy were going with me, but why was everyone here?

“We wanted to see…” Matt muttered motioning with his hand toward my tummy. My mouth dropped and I looked over at my boyfriend.

“You told them?” I questioned. He smiled and nodded. I growled at him, but lifted my shirt for everyone to see my tiny tummy. Everyone cooed at it for a while, before I told them we had to go. They all agreed to have a barbeque later, and we headed out.

We took Jimmy’s car there, and I cranked the radio and we all jammed out. It was the quickest ride ever, and we were at the hospital to get my first ultra sound. We walked in and signed in. Surprisingly we got into the back room relatively fast. We were sitting there chatting as we waited for the doctor to walk in.

“Hello, my name is doctor Kimberly, and I’m going to be your doctor for this ultrasound. Is this your first baby?” I nodded and smiled at her, she seemed nice.

“Oh, hello doctor Haner, are you the doctor delivering?” She questioned.

“I am, this is actually my sister in law, Robin, and her boyfriend, Jimmy.” Bree introduced us. I waved, and smiled.

“Alright, this is going to be cold.” She warned before spreading the jelly goop on my tummy. It was COLD! “You’re about 8 weeks along now?” She questioned. I nodded. “So you should start to feel it kicking, and we should be able to hear its little heart beat today if you want.” You could feel Jimmy and Bree’s excitedness. I smiled at her, and leaned back. Holding jimmy’s hand.

“Alright, here’s your…wait a minute.” She stared at the screen.

“What is it?” I questioned her, slightly concerned.

“Oh nothing bad dear, but here is your baby,” she said pointing at a small black dot, “and here, is your other baby.” She said smiling pointing at another black blob. I was shocked, and you could feel that the others were too.

“Twins?” I asked, staring at the screen. She nodded smiling at me.

The rest of the appointment was a blur. I had set up my next appointment, and we were finally leaving. I kept my hand on my tummy, rubbing it gently. I couldn’t wait to tell the guys, they were gonna freak.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update in one night!(:
now, I want to do a little poll(:
What should the twins be? 2 boys, 2 girls, or 1 boy 1 girl?
you decide!(:
Comment, subscribe, and check out my other stories ;)
Now onto some shout outs!
Bree! Thank you so much for helping me, teaching me, and always being there for me! So here's to you! I love you!
now go check out her stories!
Let's Fabricate! And I'm not just telling you to go read it cause it has me in it ;)
Born To Love You! Go check it out! it's totally worth it!(:
and one other story, that's not her's but another of mine!
Time Can Change Everything! It's my older story, and I love it!
now go check out those stories AFTER you comment(:
I love all my readers(: