Status: <3

Broken Heart Equals New Start?

Chapter 4

“You’re having…twins?” I nodded, “As in two little babies?” Again I nodded at the bewildered expression on Matt’s face. I giggled, watching as it sank in with everyone. We had gone to Matt’s house after the ultrasound and told everyone the big news as we sat around a barbeque.

“Congratulations!” Johnny exclaimed smiling at me and Jimmy. I smiled back and cuddled into Jimmy thanking everyone for their support. I started to tear up, and hid my face in Jimmy’s chest.

“What’s wrong baby?” he murmured into my hair. I shook my head, refusing to look up. A few minutes later I had calmed down enough to look up at everyone and smiled wide.

“I’m such a baby. I’ve just, I’ve just never felt so loved before.” I cried out, hugging Zacky as he opened his arms for me.

“We’ll always be here for you Roo, whether you want us to be or not, we will be. You’re like all of our little sister…except Jimmy.” He told me, smiling and kissing the top of my head.

“I love you Zack. Thank you.” I murmured, kissing his cheek. I was passed around, hugging everyone, and having them say how much they love me, and how they would always be there for me and my babies.

“Now, come here little sister.” Brian said laughing as I walked over to him. He picked me up and then sat me down in the grass. Everyone walked over and sat around us. Jimmy sat behind me, with me between his legs and let me rest on him.

“Pretty please?” Bree begged a few minutes later. I laughed, nodding. I knew what she wanted. She squealed out in happiness as I rolled my shirt up, letting everyone see my little baby bump. Jimmy took his free hand and rubbed small circles on it.

I started to drift in and out of sleep he kept rubbing my tummy, that is until I heard the one voice I didn’t want to hear.

“Robin?” I heard as he pushed the back gate open. I refused to open my eyes, pretending he didn’t exist. I heard someone get up and walk towards where Chris was standing.

“You’re not wanted here.” I heard Matt’s strong voice say. He sounded mad.

“I just want to talk to my girlfriend.” I heard Chris say and start walking towards me.

“Can you not fucking hear? You’re not welcome here asshole.” I heard my brother say, standing up. Jimmy kept rubbing soothing circles on my tummy, and kissing my shoulders softly, trying to keep me relaxed. Bree was sitting right next to me, and you could feel the anger seeping out of her.

“I just want to talk to my girlfriend, seriously!” I heard Chris exclaim. I heard Bree stand up and stomp over to Chris. I chuckled. Bree may be small, but she can be scary if she needs to be.

“Get the fuck out of this yard right now! You don’t have the right to be here, and if she wanted you here she would have said something by now! Now, has she said a single word to you? No, I didn’t think so, so why don’t you take your pathetic ass and run back to that slut you decided was more important than my best friend!” Bree exclaimed loudly, shocking almost everyone. I sat there, smiling, beaming with pride and happiness.

“Fine, but I still want to talk to you Robin,” I heard Chris say before I heard the gate swing shut. Everyone sat down again, and I opened my eyes, looking everyone in the eye and smiling at them.

“Thank you.” I whispered softly.

“It’s not a problem honeybee, we love you. And I never really cared for that dirtbag.” I heard her grumble the last part, making me laugh loudly.

“I can not believe you cursed at him!” Johnny exclaimed, high fiving Bree, making her giggle and blush slightly.

“It was awesome.” I agreed, smiling at my best friend.

“And kinda sexy.” I heard Brian murmur in her ear, making me gag and stare wide eyed at them. Bree blushing wildly and hiding her face and my brother smirking.

I reached over and slapped his chest hard, making him whine and pout at me.

“What was that for?” He questioned.

“I didn’t need to hear that!” I groaned.

“What? That I think Bree is sexy? Especially when she’s mad?” He said smirking at her, and then me. I gagged again, and glared at him. This time Bree bet me to the punch, literally.

“Hey! What is it? Hit Brian day?” He complained, rubbing where she hit him. Jimmy smirked at Matt, and they both reached over and hit their friend making him whine and pout some more. As I was laughing at my brothers’ pain, I was suddenly lifted into the air. I was placed on some ones lap, and they started to rub my tummy. I looked up and saw that it was Matt.

“What are you doing?” I giggles. He glared at me, before laughing and shrugging.

“I wanted to rub your tummy!” He said, sounding like a little kid, making me giggle. Everyone around us laughed.

“Bree?” I was curious about something.

“Yes dear?” She smile up at me.

“When will I feel my babies start moving?” I questioned, smiling like the Cheshire cat.

“About 18 to 24 weeks.” She explained, laughing at me. I heard a chorus of groans and looked at the guys curiously.

“What?” I questioned.

“That’s to long!” Johnny groaned. Impatient group of guys. I laughed hard.

“Hey babies, why don’t you stop making your mummy sick, ok? I think she’d really appreciate that. I love you babies, but you gotta be nice to your mummy!” I heard Matt muttering to my tummy after everyone split up into separate conversations.

“Aww! Matt’s a bog ol’ softy!” I chuckled, making him blush. He kept rubbing my small stomach, and whispering to it, saying lots of different things. He told them how he was the best uncle, and he would spoil them wrotten. It felt really nice. I didn’t notice it start to get dark, and my eyes slowly started to droop from exhaustion and comfort. Slowly I slipped into dreamland as my friends all talked and laughed around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda short.
i just wanted to write!
The next chapter should be up hopefully sometime this week!
Maybe even tonight ;)
Bree! Thank you so much for everything you do for me! You're a pretty awesome person, and if I DID own Brian Elwin Haner Jr, I would GLADLY hand him over to you(: I love you!(:
now go check out her stories!
Let's Fabricate! And I'm not just telling you to go read it cause it has me in it ;)
Born To Love You! Go check it out! it's totally worth it!(:
Go check those stories out! they're totally amazing!(:
ok, now for the pole, KEEP VOTING!
So far we have

-Boy/Boy:1

-Girl/Boy:1

-Girl/Girl:1

So help me out guys!
Comment and let me know what you think and VOTE!(:
Go do it!(: