Status: <3

Broken Heart Equals New Start?

Chapter 5

“What are you going to name them?” Bree asked me as we say on my bed, eating ice cream and watching movies while the boys were out for the night. I sighed, looking up, thinking about her question.

“Bree…I don’t know.” I murmured. She smiled at me, looking at me before sitting up and crossing her legs, taking another bite of her ice cream.

“Do you remember when we were 15 and talking about our futures?” Bree asked, smiling at me. I shook my head, not sure what she was talking about. “Really?” She asked incredulously.

*Flashback*

“When we’re older, you’ll be my maid of honor, right?” I asked, bright eyed and smiling. Bree’s eyes widened and she nodded her head rapidly.

“Of course! As long as you’ll be mine.” She giggled smiling. My door was suddenly flung open and there stood my brother in just a towel.

“Robin do you have m-“ He cut himself off as he noticed Bree sitting next to me, her face bright as a tomato as she stared at his abs.

“Brian! Go put on some clothes!” I giggled, pointing at his room as he stood there shocked, staring at Bree.

“S-sorry.” He murmured walking out of the room, his head down. I laughed hard, watching Bree just stare at the space my brother was previously standing in.

“BREE!” I shouted, giggling as her eyes shot to mine, her blush brightening.

“What?” She asked, with wide eyes.

“Having fun imagining doing naughty things with my brother?” I asked laughing, before sticking my tongue out. “Ew! Why would you think about that?” I gagged slightly.

“He’s hot!” She stuck her tongue out at me, before giggling. “So, you wanna set me up with him?” She asked, winking at me. My eyes widened and I just about fell off my bed, thankfully Bree grabbed my arm before I fell all the way off.

“Set yourself up with him! Wait, nevermind, forget that.” I whispered, shaking my head. “Can we change the topic?”

“Sure, how about you and that James kid your brother’s hanging out with? I’ve seen you ogling him.” She giggled at my red face. I threw a pillow at her, ducking my head. “Ohhh, let me guess, you two will get married, and have some really freaking cute kids!” She practically shouted, clapping her hand. “And I’ll be the favorite auntie!”

“Shut up will you? Or do you want the whole world to hear?” I hissed, diving into my pillows.

“What will you name them?!” She giggled more, but had quieted down sufficiently more my liking.

“Do we have to discuss this?” I whined.

“Yes! Now, what will your and James’ kids’ names be?” She giggled.

“Um…I don’t know. I kind of like the names Ariel and Austin…now wait, maybe if I have twins I’ll name them Ariel and Aiden.” I said looking up, smiling.

“Aw! Those would be the cutest names for twins ever!” She gushed, smiling.

*Flashback ends*

“Ariel and Aiden?” I whispered, looking up and thinking about the names.

“I like those names” I heard from the door, making me jump. I looked over and saw a smiling Jimmy.

“Really?” I murmur, looking at him, smiling.

“Really, really.” He said smiling at me, before walking over to me and joining us on the bed.

“Did you come home alone?” Bree asked, hope in her voice, you could tell she wanted Brian.

“No silly girl, your boy-toy was in the-“ Jimmy started to say but was cut off.

“I’m right here.” I heard from the doorway, again making me jump.

“Brian!” Bree exclaimed jumping up and into his arms, Brian making sure to catch her and spin her around, kissing all over her face before putting her down and kissing her lips softly.

“Hey weirdos!” I yelled, laughing slightly.

“What?” Bree asked, laughing at me.

“Come join us! Let’s watch movies!” I whined, patting the bed next to me and Jimmy. I was currently between Jimmy’s legs as he leaned against the head board. Bree giggled, but pulled Brian back over to the bed with her.

“Sit!” Bree said pointing to the bed, smiling. Brian sat and Bree followed, sitting similar to how I was sitting.

“Hey! What about us?” I heard from the door way, making me look up to see the pouting faces of Zacky, Johnny and Matt.

“Come join us you children.” I giggled, patting the bed in front of us, and to my other side. Good thing we had an enormous bed. The guys all smiled and jumped onto the bed, making us bounce.

“So, what do you think of the names Ariel and Aiden, if we have a girl and a boy?” I ask, looking at all the guys.

“I like Aiden, but you’re going to have two boys, so think of a new name.” Smirked Brian.

“Lies, if she has two of the same sex, it’ll be two girls, not two boys.” Bree said sticking her tongue out at my brother.

“I like them.” Matt said, smiling at me, and rubbing my tummy.

“Me too!” Zacky and Johnny exclaimed at the same time, before turning and glaring at one another. Johnny suddenly pounced on Zacky, pushing him off the bed. They continued to wrestle for a while as I just laughed in Jimmy’s arms’.

I turned around to look at him, and he leaned down to press his lips to mine.

“I love you Robin.” He murmured, kissing me softly again.

“I love you too Jimmy.” I said softly, turning in his arms again, to lean against his chest.

“And I love these babies. Our babies.” He whispered in my ear, rubbing my tummy again. I don’t think my smile had ever been bigger as I sat there.

“Hey! Let’s watch the freaking movie!” Bree exclaimed, laughing slightly still.

“Fine, fine.” Zacky said laughing, getting off Johnny and joining us on the bed, along with Johnny. Everyone got comfy before I grabbed the remote, about to press play.

“By the way, what are we watching?” Matt asked curiously.

The Notebook” Bree answered smirking at me. I winked back at her, and as I pressed play, all Bree and I heard were a chorus of groans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the fluff!
and Sorry for the wait!
I hurt my wrist and it's been hard to type.
But that's no excuse!
I'll try to write again soon, and I'll definitely attempt to write the next chapter for my other story,
Thank you all for sticking with me!