Status: Still working on it

Let me help you and save your soul

Explaining and Calming down

Gabriel’s P.O.V

There was a pounding on the front door and I groggily woke up from sleeping on the couch.

Father was at work, his new work at the power plant started at 4am, and mom was probably out looking for a job. But the only thing she was good cleaning and cooking and putting things away, so my best bet was a bagger at the grocery store.

I fell asleep in what I was wearing yesterday and got up, it was light all around the room. Yesterday was Friday I think, so today would be Saturday. I asked the wrong thing last night by asking if I could stay home for some of the week so recuperate. Wong step. Father dearest grabbed me by my hair and threw me against the wall, then punched me in my ribs. I pulled up my shirt and saw a big purple and blue bruise. I sighed; at least he wasn’t sexually abusing me anymore. I froze, but maybe he’ll start again.

The pounding continued, it was giving me a headache. I put down my shirt and went over to the door and looked out the peep hole, it was a guy I didn’t recognize, but why would I? I didn’t know anybody here. I was the newbie.

Before I opened the door I felt my face where my father had backhanded me, I didn’t look in the mirror to see if there was a mark or not, I just hoped that there wasn't.

I opened the door to see a tall guy with glasses and black side swept chin length hair. He was wearing a blue superman shirt, yellow skinny jeans with chains, black and white checkered vans and a studded belt. He smiled “Hello, Im Andrew, it’s nice to meet you, I live across from you in that house over there” The guy named Andrew said pointing to the house across from mine, it was about the same size as mine.

“What time is it?” I asked groggily, Andrew got out his cell and looked at it “Almost 8am”

“On a friggin Saturday? What the hell’s wrong with you? I was sleeping”

“Sorry, but I felt like I needed to get over here right away” he said happily.

I glared at him, This Andrew was too chipper, happy, joyful. He must be destroyed.

Andrew looked around “Well, are you going to invite me in?” I glared at him more “why not? Come on in” I said with a hint of sarcasm, I was never too emotionless to be sarcastic.

Andrew came on in and looked around, I closed the door and watched him as I rubbed the sleepy stuff out of my eyes “Something wrong?”

Andrew looked over to me “Oh no, just wondering where your parents are”

“Fathers at work and mom’s probably out looking for a job” I said crossing my arms and walking over to the coffee table and sitting down on the couch. My pack of cigarettes was on the coffee table along with the lighter, I tapped out a cig and out it to my lips, but before I could even light it Andrew came over and took the cig out from my lips.

“What the hell? Give me back my cigarette”

“No” he said breaking it in half. I wasn’t going to let this guy get to me. I mean there were my cigarettes, I could smoke them if I wanted to. He was the one who came over and wanted to introduce himself to me, to welcome me to this place.

I started to reach for the pack, but Andrew snatched them. I stood up “Give me back my cigarettes”

“Answer my question first, how old are you?”

“Fifteen, now gimme” I said pushing myself on to him trying to grab the pack. Andrew pushed my away but teasingly let me still push up against him as he kept the pack above his head

“Nope, your too young to be smoking, it’ll ruin your lungs” he said as he pushed into my bruise.

I yelped and pulled back holding my ribs. Andrew looked at me like he just licked a puppy, he put down the pack “Are you okay?” he asked stepping towards me, I stepped back “Im fine” I managed to say before I sat down on the couch still holding the spot. This probably looked bad, Andrew didn’t mean to push in on the bruise, but he did and he was a jerk for that.

Andrew sat next to me “Let me see”

I suddenly got scared, a emotion I only felt when my father was around “No, I said I was fine” I spat at the worried Andrew.

Andrew was suddenly on me in the blink of an eye, pinning me down “Wh-What the hell?! Get off of me!” I screamed struggling to get loose. Andrews fingers ran up my chest pulling up my shirt, I blushed and shut my eyes “d-don’t look at me!” I yelled trying to claw at Andrew.

My body was ugly. Period.

It was full of scars, a lot from my father and the rest was on my arms from myself which were covered by the hoodie’s sleeves which Andrew didn’t check thankfully. Andrew stared down at all the faded scars but he focused on the big bruise on my small fragile ribs. He traced his finger over it, I shivered.

“Did your father do this to you?”

I opened my eyes, my blurred vision tried to focus in on the Andrew, but they wouldn’t allow it “W-Why do you think that? That’s absurd” I stammered. Cures my emotions, usually it was hard to read me because I was always looking at things with emotionless eyes, but Andrew was making the emotions come out. This jerk was on top of me asking questions, questions that I’ve been asked but denied that my parents had ever done anything, questions that I do not want to go over.

“Because I saw you and your dad last night. It was late, around 9 o clock and he hit you at the front door, and then dragged you inside, I was watching from my window”

I tried to sit up “So you were the one watching me?”

“Yes, I’ll get to that later. But right now I need to know who did this to you, im concerned for your safety, you have a mark on your face so I know that’s from your father but the scars...and the bruise..”

I felt my cheek, was it red? Was it dark red with a hint of purple? And how long would it stay like that? I tried to push him away “I don’t wanna talk about it” I finally got away from Andrew and dashed upstairs, but Andrew dashed after me and caught me at the top of the stairs.

Andrew grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his chest. He wrapped his arm around my small waist and the other arm around my neck. Andrew leaned down and gently kissed me on the lips. My eyes widened as I tried to struggle away, but Andrew grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled me back into the kiss. Of course having my hair pulled hurt, but after a minute I didn’t fight it anymore, I let Andrew slide his tongue in my mouth and I let him pull me up towards him in a sexual way. I blushed as out tongues circled around one another and heard the sucking noises. Suddenly Andrew pulled away and held me by my waist.

Weird thing was, I didn’t struggle to get out of his grasp.

“Good. I got you to calm down. Now tell me if your father did this to you”

Indeed the kiss freaked me out but at least it calmed me down. And I was going to pour my whole life story out to Andrew. But leave a couple things out. Like the cutting and my father sexual abusing me, I didn’t want to make Andrew madder than he already was.

Andrew’s P.O.V

I found out the boy’s name was Gabriel. Gabriel sat down and I sat down next to him on the stairs

“It’s just like me tell you what I told the therapists, they all judged me and told me what my problem was, they don’t know my problem...” Gabriel said putting his face into his knees

“I won’t judge you, you can tell me”

Gabriel peeped up from his little hiding place from his knees and nodded.

Gabriel talked about how he fell into the hole of drugs at eleven and started to smoke cigarettes to not get in trouble as much. His family was already a dysfunctional family but they dealt with it in their own way. But when Gabriel started to do drugs, kill things and act the way he was, his father blamed everything on him and started to beat him.

“I tried to take my life the fourth time this year... I just want it all to end..” Gabriel said shaking his head. I tried to touch him, to comfort him but he just pulled away and said “Don’t touch me” and looked away.

“You shouldn’t end it, things will get better”

Gabriel laughed “Yeah right! That will be when I die”

“Don’t talk like that, if you ever feel like you’re going to do something, if your depressed.. call me” I said taking out a sharpie from my yellow jeans and taking Gabriel’s arm and writing down my cell and house number “If anything is wrong, anything at all, call me. Even if its in the middle of the night I’ll pick up” I said with a smile.

Gabriel nodded and looked at the numbers on his arm “You’re a good but terrible friend” he mumbled

“Terrible?! Why?”

“First off because you won’t let me have my cigarettes and second.. you, well, kissed me” he mumbled in a whispery tone looking away.

“For both one and two, it was for your own good” I said with a smile on my face. Gabriel blushed as red as a tomato and looked away hugging his knees to his chest. I didn’t even know if the boy was gay or not, but his lips on mine felt so.. right.

I felt like hugging the boy, he just looked so cute with that bright red blush on his face, but I didn’t because I knew he would push me away. “I’ll be the best friend you’ve ever had, I won’t judge you or talk down to you in any way, I promise I’ll be the best”

“So why were you watching me?”

I blushed “Well, uh, I just like to spy on people.. that’s about it” I didn’t want to tell him I though he was cute.

Gabriel smiled a little. An actual smile! It made me happy to see Gabriel smile like that.
I’ve never had just a friendship with a male before. Every guy that I’ve been with just wanted to be with me just for the good fuck that I provided. But Gabriel... he was different, He was broken and I knew that. I knew I would just try and get in his pants but I would refrain myself for his sake. He was too emotional for all that and would probably be scared. So I would try my best. It would be hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Andrew kisses Gabriel O:! I thought I should just mention that~