‹ Prequel: Turning Tables
Status: This will be short, only about 7 or 8 chapters.

Go Your Own Way

.06

“It’s okay to be angry every now and then, sometimes it’s okay to be in a bad mood for no reason but more often than not enough, there’s a reason,” I paused to scoot closer to him. “You wanna tell me what your reason is?”

“I don’t like him,” he sniffled again and looked down ashamed. “I don’t want him trying to act like daddy, he’s not my daddy.”

“Jacoby he’ll never be your daddy, the only father you have is your own and I’ll never make another man claim to be,” I promised him as I grabbed his face and made him look at me. “You don’t ever have to worry about that, no one will ever take your daddy’s place.”

“I want you and daddy back together,” he started crying and I could feel my heart breaking by the tears that hit my shirt. “I don’t like this anymore.”

“I know you don’t baby,” I cradled him to my chest and rubbed his back comfortingly. “I don’t know what to do anymore.”

“I don’t like you not being at home, I hate being here because daddy isn’t here either,” he hid his face in my shirt and continued to bawl. “Daddy cries about it to and I’m tired of seeing him cry.”

“Oh God, Jacoby,” I covered my face and started crying myself. “What am I doing? I’m tearing my family apart.”

“Don’t cry,” he leaned up and wiped under my eyes. “I love you mommy.”

“I love you so much, Jacoby, I love you and your sister so much,” I hid my face in his neck and hugged him tightly. “Let’s go fix this, okay?”

“How?” he asked softly as we climbed out from under the bed.

“I have an idea but I’ll need you and your sister to come in here and pack up your bags again,” I told him softly. “I’m going to go talk to Travis.”

“Be easy with him,” he said softly. “He seems like he’d cry.”

I laughed, I couldn’t help but letting it out at his serious statement. I walked into the kitchen and looked at Danielle. “Can you go help your brother while I talk to Travis?” I asked, giving her the eyes that say I really need her to do what I ask. She nodded her head and I turned to Travis. “Don’t hate me.”

“That can’t be good when it starts off like that,” he said cradling my daughter in his arms, holding the bottle up for her. “What did I do wrong?”

“You didn’t do anything, God you are perfect,” I laughed softly and walked closer. “I’m just realizing that my mindset is completely wacked out. I need my family.”

“You’re going back to Brian, then?” he stated softly, as if he already knew.

“I’m going to try, hopefully I’m not too late,” I answered him hesitantly. “I miss him; he’s the love of my life. I messed up but, I know he’ll forgive me.”

“It’s not too late because he forgave you way before you did,” he smiled, a little hurt by the look of his face. “I knew this would happen, I just hoped it wouldn’t. It’s selfish really.”

“Its not selfish, I am,” I was still crying from when Jacoby made me. “I’m selfish and I shouldn’t have promised to commit to anything because I wasn’t sure of myself, I strung you along and I am so sorry. I hope you find some girl that will treat you like the prince that you are, you’re so amazing Travis, I don’t know how to explain how amazing you really are.”

“Go get your guy,” he smiled softly and nodded to the bedroom. “I’ll help you get the kids loaded up.”

“You don’t have too,” I sighed. “But thank you, so much.”

“I hope we can at least stay friends, your unlike anyone I’ve ever met, Bliss,” he grabbed my hand and kissed it. “You really are the closest thing to perfect that there is.”

“Don’t make this harder for me,” new tears sprung to my eyes and I feverishly tried to wipe them away.

“Let’s get the show on the road,” he grabbed my elbow and steered me off to the bedroom. “Look up where he’ll be playing tonight and I’ll get everything packed.”

“Okay,” I hurried to the computer and started looking up the tour dates for this year on the Avenged Sevenfold website. “Tonight they are playing in San Francisco, at the Shoreline Amphitheater.”

“Let’s get to the Shoreline Amphitheater before they go to the next one,” Travis grabbed one of the bags Danielle sat up on the bed and looked down at the kids. “Grab the rest so we can go get your mommy and daddy back together.”

“Did he really say that?” Danielle whispered when Travis headed for the door, I mimicked her shocked expression and slowly nodded my head to confirm it. “Okay then, let’s go.”

“Get your brother,” I told her and grabbed my cell phone from beside the computer, I checked to make sure all the appliances were off and locked the door before we get out for San Francisco. It took about three hours to get to San Francisco because of Travis’ speedy driving but the whole way there I was panicking, worrying that we wouldn’t make it in time but when we pulled up in the parking lot that was completely packed, I seen the tour bus beside the building and I knew I had time. “Out, out, let’s get out.”

“I’ll stay in the car in case someone tells me to move, good luck Bliss,” Travis said as I unhooked Harper from her carseat restraint and carried the carseat with me, Danielle and Jacoby stood by my side anxiously waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Two more chapter, let me know what you think!