Status: A Second Part to be up soon! :)

Angelic Love

One.

Sitting alone at the park was something I became accustomed to. It was the place where I went to find true peace and serenity with myself. Whenever there was a fight in my home, or something was bothering me terribly, that was my destination. I didn’t need anything else but the park. It was close to home, and it was located in a perfect area.

It was so beautiful to be there, especially at night. I could hear the soft chirp of the birds, smell the crisp air and enjoy the beauty of nature. It was the only place that my concentration couldn’t be broken in. It was my hide away from reality; if only for a moment.

I went there specifically to be there alone, it was my spot and no one was supposed to crowd it. Even if one person was there, it would throw off my balance. I needed to be in total isolation when I went there, and if another body was present it wouldn’t be isolation now would it?

Walking toward the park tonight I feel something a little different, a feeling I never have felt before. A feeling of uneasiness and fear, the strangest combination of feelings; I never felt this way when going to my place of happiness. Why all of a sudden has this become what I feel? I usually feel a sense of relief and joy when walking there, but not tonight. No way.

As I approach my destination of the swings, I see someone there. My heart shatters a little because I didn’t want someone else to have to share this with me. Not tonight. Tonight it wasn’t my spot, it mine the figures spot. I hope whoever that was, that they’d leave. I really was selfish when it came to this spot, it was mine and it wasn’t meant to be shared with anyone else.

I kept on walking closer because for some reason, part of me was intrigued by who was sitting on the swing next to my usual swing. I was curious if it was a male or a female sitting there. I also wondered what kind of person they were. Would they just sit there and not say a word? For all I knew they were there for the exact same reason I was, to find peace. There was another possibility also; maybe they were here for the total opposite reason. Maybe they came here to find prey.

I sat down at the furthest swing from the mystery person that was there. I didn’t want to be close to them, unless I felt safe enough to do so. I thought that in doing this, I would send the right message to the person who was here with me. I didn’t want them to think I was someone looking to encounter someone new, whether it is for the right or wrong reasons.

I kicked off my flip flops and gently swung a little. I barely went high; I just did it to feel the sand beneath my feet. I loved how the warm sand felt, just that alone gave me a calming sensation. Sometimes it was all I needed to feel better. This light swinging was really making me lose all thoughts and I was deeply taken into another world that is until I heard a faint voice. It had to be the stranger a couple of feet away from me.

“Excuse me?” I said softly.

“I said, I don’t bite,”

The voice, I could tell it came from a male.

His voice was faint even when I asked him to repeat. I was barely able to head him, but I did know that his voice was really nice and soft. His voice seemed inviting, but I didn’t budge.

“You can come closer,”

“Oh,” I said.

I just stayed there; I wasn’t sure if his voice was just deceiving or if he was truly a harmless boy.

“I guess I’ll move then,” he said softly once again.

In the span of five seconds he was over and next to me. I turned toward him and I was amazed. I had never seen a boy like this before. His features were so perfect, like an angel. His eyes were blue; a haunting kind. His lips were so perfect and rosy and so were his cheeks. He had this beautiful Cupid’s bow and such high cheek bones. His teeth were so white and so pearly. His nose was so cute and had a rounded tip. His features were perfect, everything even his ears were perfect.

“Sorry,” I whispered.

“Don’t be, I didn’t mean to frighten you.” He said.

“You didn’t, I was just in my own world, I guess.” I said.

“Is that why you come here?”

I simply nodded my head. He smiled.

“I do the same. Family life is never easy is it?” he asked.

“How would you know, what I come here for?” I questioned.

His eyes darted to the floor, and he blushed.

“Lucky guess,”

I smiled. His fingers lightly brushed mine and I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

“You’re right, family life is never really easy; especially with mine.” I said.

“What happens?” he asked.

“Lots,” I said.

“Provide me examples?” he questioned.

The maturity of his voice was intense and incredible. He couldn’t be much older than I, but he spoke like he was wise beyond his years. It made me feel comfortable to talk to him and even though he was a stranger; I thought he’d understand.

“There’s always yelling and fighting. It’s usually between my oldest sister and my dad, but my mom and I end up in the middle. My mom defends my dad and I defend my sister. She’s right, I know she is, no matter what my parents say. My sister is a sweet person, and my dad accuses her of false actions.” I said.

“Why do you get involved if you know the outcome?” he asked.

“Good question. I guess, it’s because I don’t like seeing her get hurt, and she’s always there for me.” I said.

“So why come here if you have her?” he asked.

All these questions were making me feel things I’ve never felt before. The way he was looking at me when he asked, made me feel like he was looking into my soul. Strangely enough, I enjoyed how it felt. It made me feel special.

“I come here because I need to be alone. This is the one place where I can just not have to think about anything. I come here to be isolated and to forget.” I said.

“Well, I killed that for you tonight didn’t I?” he said.

“It’s fine, it’s actually nice to have someone present here.” I said.

“Really?” he questioned.

“Yea, it’s nice to have someone to talk to. Someone who understands what I mean.” I said.

He smiled and grabbed my hand. I wasn’t sure what he had planned, but whatever it was, I was along for the ride.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I just needed to take action, I have to go soon,” he said.

“Oh,”

I found myself to be really disappointed. I had just met him and he had to leave already.

“Yes,” he said lightly.

“In how long?” I questioned.

“Very shortly,” he said.

I looked down to the floor and I felt tears well up in my eyes. I had no idea why this happened, but I was on the verge of tears at this moment. He was a stringer, why was I crying?

“Don’t cry,” He said.

“How’d you know?”

He kept getting interesting.

“Before I leave let me do one thing,” he said.

“Okay,” I agreed.

I didn’t ask what he would do, because I didn’t care. No matter what he wanted to do, I would let him. This moment was special and I didn’t want to kill it.

In mere moments his lips were pressed against mine, the softest kiss I had ever received. I felt something in this kiss. It felt so right and passionate. The feeling was like nothing else before. I wished he didn’t have to pull away, but he did. As he let go of me, he pressed something into my hand.

I looked down and it was a charm and a piece of paper. The charm was a pair of wings, locked together. It was so beautiful and it shined in the darkness of the night. It was almost as if this were the only light around us.

“Only look at that when I’m gone, Chastity,”

I froze in place, he knew my name? How? I had never seen this man before, and he knew my name. It made me feel a little uneasy, yet really happy at the same time. I was overcome with a sense of love and felt a cool wind against my neck.

I turned around and he was gone. He was completely out of sight, nowhere to be seen. Who could he have been? I looked down and opened the paper.

It read,

Same time, same place, tomorrow.

On the walk back home, I reflected on the night. This would probably be the best night of my life, and I was glad to say it would be. I didn’t know who he was, or what he was even about. There was one thing I knew, I was bound to find out. The note gave me exactly what I needed; I would be here like he asked.

There was something else that I knew; I wanted to see him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked this! :) I got sudden need to write and this is what I came up with! Part 2 will be up soon! Review/Comments would be real nice! :D