Status: Active

City Lights

o10

Juliet's POV
It was finally the day we leave for Toronto but I very bummed about Molly, stupid Tessa. I wish I could run over her, but at least Rae got mad at her for killing my poor dog.

"You still feeling okay?" Rae asked.

I nodded my head and looked out the plane window. I really hated Tessa for what she did to Molly.

We began to move and Rae grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. He wasn't a very big fan of flying, the entire way to Cali he was uneasy.

"Everything'll be fine. Relax."

He closed his eyes and began breathing. I thought this was cute so I rested my head in his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and rested his head on my head.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in now time.

***
There I was, at another Motionless In White concert. I was going wild in the crowd. I sang along to every song the guys played and I couldn't take my eyes of Ricky. He was the greatest guy ever. I loved everything about him.

Then everything went black. I rubbed my eyes but it was still black.

"Juliet?" I could hear someone call.

In the distance I could see a little light so I walked toward it. Was I dead? There was Ricky, when he saw me he smiled and grabbed my hand.

"What's going on?" I asked but he didn't say anything. He just stood there and smiled.

He grabbed both my hands and faced me.

"I love you." he said and smiled.

His face inched closer and closer to mine, this was the best moment every. Our lips were just inches, heck, millimetres from each other. Ricky is an amazing guy. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.

***

"Juliet."

I quickly opened my eyes to see Rae standing up.

"Huh?"

"Were hear. What were you dreaming about? I could hear you mumbling away." he laughed.

I was dreaming about Ricky, I didn't want Rae to know so I told him I was having a bad dream. He believed me.

Why did I dream of Ricky?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapters short and sucky but I've been working on another new story. It's Ricky again but hopefully it's good. You guys should subscribe to it and leave it a comment.

Leave this one a comment too :D