Status: Active

City Lights

oo9

Chris' POV
Last night was seriously fucked up. I just wanted to forget about it and move on with my life but I don't think Ricky's gonna forget about it anytime soon. We were on our way to another show. I was really missing my house and all that wonderful stuff it had.

I walked to the back to see what was up with Ricky. He'd been in the back all day just reading his books, not socializing with any of us.

"How's the eye?" I asked.

"It still kind of hurts, same with my wrist. I think I sprained it last night, I need to go to the doctor." he said.

Ricky had a huge black eye and there were bruises all over his arms and parts of his face were swollen. We did need to go to the doctor's anyway for Balz. I walked up front and told Allen, our tour manager, that we needed to stop at the hospital for Ricky and Balz.

I sat at the table and decided to see what was going on in the Twitter world. Ryan was playing something with Angelo and all you could hear him say was "Fuck." That's all I heard coming from his mouth. Once I was signed in, I began going through everyone's replies and then I stumbled upon a reply from some girl who's username was AfraidoftheDark.

She was talking about what happened last night, mainly about Ricky and Rae. She even posted a video of the events that took place last night.

I clicked on the video and began watching. It looked like this girl was hiding behind a tree or something. You could hear Rae and Ricky yelling at each other and that's when it happened. Ricky punched this guy in the face but Rae jumped on Ricky an began punching him.

"You guys really need to see this." I said.

I moved the laptop towards them and they began watching.

"Who's filming this?" Ryan asked.

"I really have no idea. Where's Balz?" I asked.

"He's sleeping in his bunk."

&&&

Juliet's POV
Rae and I decided to end our trip so we were leaving today. We didn't even talk to each other since last night. We didn't even sleep in the same bed. He was pissed at me and he really had no reason to be.

"Ready?" I asked.

He got up and we left the room. It was a bit awkward and I really didn't want him to be mad at me so I tried apologizing to him but the only response I got was a "Yeah."

"Please talk to me Rae. You don't have a reason to be mad at me. I don't like where this is going." I said.

He looked at me and then pulled me into a hug.

"You don't need to apologize. Listen, I'm really sorry about all those horrible things I called you last night. You know I didn't mean them. I love you too much. I'm really sorry." he said.

I wrapped my arms tightly around him and smiled.

"I'm just glad to hear your voice again. But do we really need to end our trip?" I asked.

"Tell you what, we leave here today and leave for Toronto within the week. I can finally meet your parents and see all the things you have to show in Toronto."

I smiled again and nodded my head. I'd told my mom all about Rae and she seemed really excited to meet him, and that day was about to come.

---

It felt good to be back home, even though we were only in Cali for like 2 days but it was good. I really just wanted to get back home to see Molly, I loved that dog more than anything. The drive home was very peaceful, and I was happy.

"I was thinking we leave here on Friday and leave Toronto on Wedensday. Sound good?"

I nodded my head and we finally pulled into the drive way. The house looked different, and not in a good way so I quickly got out of the car and ran inside.

"Oh your back."

The place was a mess. There was garbage all over, clothes everywhere, and beer cans laying around. Tessa got up off the couch and began cleaning.

"I thought you guys weren't supposed to be back until next week." she said.

"What did you do here?" I asked.

I walked upstairs and it was more horrible up there. I walked into each of the rooms only to see a big mess. I walked into Rae and I's room and there was a couple sleeping in our bed. I was very mad.

"Where's Molly?" I asked.

"About that. I'll get you guys a new dog." Tessa called.

"Tessa!" Rae yelled.

I walked downstairs to see Rae standing in the living room.

"What the hell happened? I asked you to watch the house, not have a fucking party in it."

"So where's Molly?" I asked.

"She's out in the grass. I ran her over my accident."

I hated Tessa so much right now.

&&&

Ricky's POV
I walked out of the hospital with a cast. I'd broken my wrist when I punched Rae but it sure didn't feel like I'd broken it. Well this sucked, we were going to have to end touring all because of something stupid that went on last night.

"Well we don't have to cancel the rest of the tour, we can just find someone to fill in for you for the remaining tour." Angelo suggested.

"What about Balz?"

"I'll be alright, it's just a sprain. I'll be able to lay onstage, where's Violet?"

"On the bus, sleeping."

We all headed to the bus and Chris started drawing on my cast. The drawing was stupid actually, it was of me and Rae.
♠ ♠ ♠
I completely forgot about the bassist, so I'll just have Violet as the bass player. I know it's Devin who plays bass but I like Violet. Well, I've got a couple ideas for writing.

Leave this story a comment please.