Status: Active

City Lights

o12

Ricky's POV
Today was our show in Toronto, but 1 good thing from this was I wasn't gonna see Juliet or her idiot boyfriend. Although I was going to miss her.

"Whens sound check?" Ryan asked.

"I'm pretty sure it's at 5." Balz said.

How unprofessional, we don't even know what time sound check is. I got off the bus to have a quick smoke and some fans came running up to me.

"Can I get a picture with you?" one of them asked.

"Sure." I replied.

I put out my smoke and began signing stuff and getting pictures with them. The rest of the guys came out and began interacting with the fans. Some of them would ask the dumbest questions that I'm sure they knew the answer to, some of them even made me laugh.

Stupid rumors.

&&&

We had just finished sound check and everything went great, Violet couldn't play because she broke her wrist but we had someone that was gonna fill in for her tonight, and possibly every show until she gets better.

"I'm gonna go grab a coffee, anybody wanna come?" I asked.

"I'm coming." Ryan said.

It was just us 2 that were going. It was a bit chilly out but I could bare it. We began talking about Canada and all but Ryan brought up Juliet and I just wanted to forget her.

"Didn't she say she was from here?" he asked.

"Uh yeah but last time I heard she was living in western Canada."

Once we were in the coffee shop, Ryan went straight to the washroom and I ordered my food and coffee. I went to the back and sat down, munching on my food. Ryan came out of the washroom talking to some guy.

Oh great, Rae. My night just got a whole lot better.

"Hey Ricky! Look who it is!" he called.

I tried hiding my face but Ryan being Ryan, came over and sat down next to me.

"Look who I just ran into."

"Why do you have to bring him over to me? You seen what he did."

"Listen man, I just wanted to apologize about that night. I was drunk and I'm sorry."

I didn't know whether to forgive him or not.

"It's okay man."

He smiled and walked away. I looked at Ryan and shook my head in disapproval.

"What?"

"You know what."

"I thought you to are okay now."

"Just because he apologized, I'm never gonna forgive him for what he did to Jules. I never want to see that fucker again."

I got up and headed back to the venue. Ryan followed but didn't say a word the entire way there.

&&&

Juliet's POV

"You'll never guess who I just seen today."

I looked up from my book and Rae looked a little pissed off so I didn't want to get on his bad side.

"Who?" I asked.

"Fucking Rick Olson."

Oh god.

I got up from the couch and walked into my mom's room and Rae followed. I sat down next to my mom and she was packing things up.

"Where you off to?"

"I'm gonna spend the night at Alanna's house. You 2 gonna be alright?" he asked.

"Don't worry Kim, I'll take care of Juliet."

I looked up at Rae and he was smiling.

"Okay, I'll be back tomorrow evening."

She walked out the door and Rae grabbed my hand and brought me into the room we were sleeping in.

"What?"

"We should go to the show tonight. I don't get to see my cousin a whole lot."

"What show?" I asked.

"Motionless In White. Please, I'll pay for everything." he begged.

I did a little thinking and all that came up was the night him and Ricky fought each other. I really didn't want to see that again and it'd just be awkward.

"Come on Jules, you know I never get to see Ange anymore."

"Fine. But you gotta promise me 1 thing." I said.

"I will."

"No acting up."

***

I must admit, I was starting to get into the guys music a lot more. Rae had kept his promise and everything was good.

"Are you still going to that school?" Ricky asked.

"ACAD? Yeah, this is my 3rd year there. But I can't wait til I finish. So I heard you guys went to Europe. How'd that go?"

Ricky and I were getting along great. Every now and then Rae would look over and checkup on me. But he wasn't acting like a little bitch.

"You never told me you got a tattoo. How long have you had this?"

I looked down at the rose tattoo on my leg and began telling him all about it.

"It's Juliet right?"

I looked over and there was a very tall guy standing there.

"Yeah."

"My name's Chris and I didn't get to properly meet you before."

***

Rae was getting a little bit to drunk, we met some of his friends downtown and he began to act up. The minute he started drinking, we both left the bus and came down town. There was no way in hell I was gonna let him be around Ricky.

"Can you stop drinking now? You've had way to much."

"Oh come on Jules, live life and have funnn!" he slurred.

I didn't want to deal with his drunk ass tonight. I walked into the washroom and combed my hair. I really did hate when Rae drank, he was never himself and at times he could get violent.

"That's a nice top, where'd you get it?" a woman asked.

"I got it somewhere in California. I forget the store, I think Forever 21."

"It's really cute." She smiled. "I'm Sam."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Juliet."

Sam seemed like a nice girl, I liked her. As we walked out of the washroom we were just talking and I saw Rae dancing with some girl.

I walked over to them and pulled them apart.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Having f-fun." he yelled.

"Your unbelievable. I'm going back, you can find your own way back."

I turned away and began walking out of this stupid club. I knew this was gonna be a bad idea.

&&&

Ricky's POV
My feet were so damn sore. It was unbearable. Everyone was asleep. Except Violet.

"Juliet seems nice." she said. "I wish I got to talk to her a little more."

"She is. I really fucked up my foot." I whined.

Violet laughed and said she was going to go lie down. Now I was the only 1 up, I could catch up on my writing.

I was 5 minutes into my writing when there was a knock at the door. I really didn't want to be bothered by fans right now, exspecially if it was 2 in the morning. The knocking countinued and I finall got up and opened the door.

"Sorry but- Juliet?"

I was surprised to see juliet standing there alone.

"What are you doing here? And why are you out by yourself?"

"I needed someone to talk to." she sobbed.

I let her on the bus and started talking to her. Of course it was Rae that upset her. I didn't care if he was Angelo's cousin, he was rally pissing me off.

"I'll take you back."

I put on my shoes and sweater and told Violet I'd be back. We walked out the door and headed towards Juliet's house.

"It's this way."

We walked in silence in the dark. It was peaceful out tonight.

"So how's your mom?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"She's doing alright."

We talked for a good 10 minutes and then all of a sudden Juliet grabbed my hand and walked closer to me. I wasn't expecting this at all. But I didn't refuse.

Her house was coming into sight and she let go of my hand, dang.

"Here we are." she said.

"Nice place you got here." I said, admiring the place.

"You want to come in?" she asked.

"Won't Rae be mad?"

She shook her head and I walked inside.

***

I was having a good time with Juliet, just me and her alone with no one to bother us. I took out my phone and it was already 3:12. I needed to get back.

"Already?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

"When will I get to see you again?"

"I really don't know." I got up and put my sweater on. "I'll see you soon though."

I hugged her but I didn't let her go. This was my chance to tell her how I felt. I didn't care if she was with Rae. She didn't deserve him, she could do so much better than that douche.

"Um you can let go now." but I didn't.

"I'm just gonna say this. Juliet, I love you. And not just as friends, but more."

Finally, I got that out of my system and she began smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear you say that."

Then she kissed me. Whoa, this was awesome. We walked upstairs into her room and history was about to be made.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been working on this chapter for a good couple days now. LOL at the ending.

Well thanks for reading. Leave this story a comment. Thank you again.