Status: Active

City Lights

o13

Juliet's POV
I opened my eyes and looked at the time, 12:32. I looked down and Rae's hand was across me, I smiled. When did he get a new tattoo? I turned around and my eyes widened. It wasn't Rae laying there but Ricky.

"Ricky!" I yelled.

He opened his eyes and jumped off the bed.

"What?" he asked.

"What? What do you mean what? Why are you hear?" I asked.

He had a confused look on his face and picked up his clothes, my eyes were about to pop out of my head. I looked under the covers and I was naked, oh god.

"Did we?"

He nodded his head and looked at the clock. "Shit!"

I can't believe I cheated on Rae, he was not going to be happy when he found out that Ricky and I were together. But I didn't want to believe it, I really didn't want to. I watched as Ricky walked out the door and said "I love you."

I smiled to myself. When Ricky said it, I felt warm and happy inside but when Rae said it, it didn't feel right.

Ricky's POV
I can't believe Juliet doesn't remember last night. It was a little disappointing but at least she knows how I feel and all. I ran all the way back to the bus and lucky me, the guys were still there and sleeping.

I ran to my bunk and got in it. I needed to tell Ange what happened, he'll understand. The curtain opened and Violet was smiling at me.

"What?"

"So, any reason as to why you came back like 2 minutes ago?"

I nodded my head and closed the curtain. I really needed to talk to Ange, pronto.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness but I've been busy and I wanted to let you guys know what's going on.

You guys should check out my newest story, and finally it ain't a fanfic.
Everybody Breaks A Glass