Status: Active

City Lights

o14

Juliet's POV
Well tonight has been extremely...amazing. I'd never thought I'd do anything like this, I wasn't that type of person. But hey, can't take back what already happened.

I hopped in the shower and when I was finished, I put on a pair of sweats and a black tank top. Rae still wasn't back and this was starting to worry me. What if something happened to him? It'd be my fault because I was the one that left him last night.

I tried calling his cell a couple of times but his phone was dead, great, just my luck. I grabbed my sweater and decided to go out and look for him. It was so damn cold out but then again, it's always been cold in Toronto, well to me anyways.

I drove everywhere down town but I couldn't find Rae, so I went to the only place I could think of. The guys tour bus.

&&&

"So where did you leave him?" Angelo asked.

"I told you before, at that stupid club. Ughhh! He was right, I'm useless with out him." I said and put my head in my hands.

"Don't listen to people if they're gonna talk to you like that." Ricky said. "You should be with someone who ACTUALLY LOVES YOU."

I looked up at Ricky and he looked away. Violet got up and whispered something to Ricky and he followed her to the back.

"What's up with him?" Chris asked. "He's been acting different lately."

They all looked at me.

"I don't know, why you looking at me?"

Josh laughed and got up.

"I'm gonna make sure everything's secure outside. "

I looked out the window and rested my head on the couch. I really wish the guys weren't leaving, I also wished I could leave Rae but I couldn't. Rae too, was awesome. Except at some times of course.

My phone went off and it was from some number I had no clue where it came from.

It was Rae, I was so releved.

"What? How did you end up there?"

I got up and started walking to the door.

"What's up?" Chris asked.

"It's Rae, he's in jail."

I walked out of the bus and into my car. I couldn't deal with this right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)