Status: Active

City Lights

o15

Juliet's POV
It'd been a couple of weeks since Rae got taken in, I didn't have the money to bail him out and my mom was a bit mad at me. But I've been keeping in touch with Ricky and the guys, at least something was good in my life.

"So when are you leaving?"

"When Rae gets out, he's only got a week left. But at least we've got to stay longer, well I did anyways."

Lately I've been really stressing about Rae and this big ordeal. I've even lost a couple of pounds from all this drama. I walked upstairs to shower, I just needed a hot shower.

&&&

"So is he like gonna have a criminal record or something?" Ricky asked.

"Well he did rob a store. You're so dumb sometimes." I laughed. "So how's the tour been going?"

Ricky and I were both on Skype, it was better than just talking on the phone or sending messages. I got to see his face.

"It's been going great. Tomorrow's the last day then it's back to Scranton. You should come visit, Ashley's been talking about you."

"I should, but Rae would never let me."

Ricky rolled his eyes and began telling me that I needed to live life the way I want to, and not have someone tell me how to live it. He was right, I'd just tell Rae that I was going to visit family or something. I needed to see Scranton, and Ricky. I really missed it there.

"I'll think about that. Well I'll talk to you later."

I closed my laptop and set it aside. Rae wasn't the person he used to be, I really missed the old him. I really needed to think about my relationship with Rae. Sure he made me happy and all but was I truely happy? Probably not. But with Ricky, I was the happiest I'd ever been in a while.

&&&

"It's so good to see you!" Rae said and hugged me.

I didn't say anything to him and walked back to my car. Rae and I had a lot to talk about in the car, I was thinking of ending it with him, but I know for a fact he wouldn't take the news to good. He'd been in this very frightening rage just like 1 of his ex girlfriends. I was scared.

When we got in the car, he tried acting all lovey dovey but I wasn't gonna take it.

"Babe, what the fucks up with you? You've been acting fucking weird."

"We need to talk." I tightened my grip on the steering wheel.

"What's this all about? Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

"Well, what do you th-"

I opened the door and began puking my guts out. Rae was by my side in no time, aww.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I think it was something I ate. Can you drive?"

Rae nodded his head and I got in the passanger seat. Rae kept asking about all the things I ate today and if they were cooked properly. He was being so helpful. Now I had no idea on how I was gonna tell him I needed a break.

Ugh, life sucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am just in a writing mood right now. Sorry I was jumping all around to different dates and all but it was the only way I could make this work.

Well leave a comment please :)