Status: Active

City Lights

o16

Ricky`s POV
It was good to be home, now I could sleep in whenever I wanted and no one would wake me up. But I was going to miss being on the road because we had a couple of months off, which was also good.

Angelo and Balz were out getting food and I`m pretty sure Ryan was a Chris`house. I decided now would be a perfect time to catch up on my reading. With all the things that went on during touring, I didn`t get much time to read. Well at the beginning of the tour I had time.

I picked up my guitar and started playing, it sounded off tune. Was someone touching my shit?

I picked it up and there was a chip at the bottom, what the fuck? I called Angelo and asked him about my guitar but he said he didn`t know anything about it. I called Ryan because that guy was always here, touching my stuff.

"It's chill, don't even worry about it. I can get it fixed soon. Alright, later."

I hung up the phone and began to inspect my guitar, while Ryan was over yesterday, he dropped my guitar and chipped the end. No big deal, I mean he didn't do it on purpose anyway. I picked up Misery from the couch table and sat down on the couch. This was the book that Juliet gave me a while back, of course I kept it. I was in love with the girl for Christ sakes.

---

"It's about fucking time, I'm starving. What'd you get?" I asked looking into the bags.

"You should have seen the line there. It was fucking horrid man."

"I think we just got extra wings, yup. We did." Angelo said.

I dug in the bag and began pulling out random food, giving everything to Ange and Balz.

"Geez."

I just put some food on a plate and went into my room.

Juliet's POV
We were finally on our way back home, we just got off the plane and we were in a cab. Lately Rae's been so good to me and now I really had no idea on how I was going to tell him.

"I can't wait to get back to my own bed. The 1 back home didn't cut it." Rae said.

Once the cab pulled up to my house, I quickly got out, grabbing all my bags and rushing inside. It was sad that Molly wasn't here to greet us like she always did. Stupid Tessa.

I grabbed the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door, inside I was glad to see that there was no mess or random people sleeping here. It was good to be home.

Home sweet home.

"It feels good to finally be home. It's just not the same without Molly. I hate Tessa."

Rae just looked at me and laughed. I watched as he began hauling the bags up to the room. My phone went started ringing and I looked at the screen, Ricky. I'd better take this outside.

"Hello?"

"Did you tell him?"

"No and I don't think I can anymore, he's been good to me."

"Come on Jules, what if he starts to act up and there's nothing I can do since I'm all the way over here. I can't just be by your side if he does anything. Besides, you said it yourself when we you know, had sex that I made you feel loved unlike him." Ricky said.

"Well I don't know, I've gotta go. I'll call you back."

I hung up the phone and walked inside. I grabbed the remaining bags and started up the stairs.

"Who was that?" Rae asked.

"My mom, she just wanted to know when the next time we'd be visiting. I really want ice cream."

"You don't even like ice cream though." Rae stated.

"I know but I've just been craving it lately. I've been craving a lot of stuff lately."

Rae grabbed the bags from me and set them down.

"You're not pregnant, are you?"

"What? No way." I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't wait for you guys to read the next chapter :) I've got it all typed up and I'm thinking of posting it today but I don't know.

Well leave a comment please :)