Status: Active

City Lights

oo7

I had no idea Rae was related to Angelo. Was there anything else I didn't know?

"It's nice to meet you." I smiled and shook his hand.

"When's the big day happening?" he asked.

I looked over at Rae and he replied "July 24. Still think you'll  be able to make it?"

I went to go sit next to Ricky but he was all quiet. 

"What's up?"

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Nothing."

I just sat there and waited for Rae to be finished talking to Angelo. I took out my phone and began browsing the web.

"So you and him, huh?"

"Mhm." I nodded my head and looked at Rae. 

I didn't understand why Ricky didn't like Rae. He's a good guy. 

The door opened and in walked the rest of the band. Funny, I've still never met them. Well now was my chance.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Ryan asked. "Oh hey Juliet."

I waved and he sat beside me.

"Chris, this is Juliet. Juliet, meet Chris. He does the vocals." Ricky said.

"Oh so you're the Juliet Ricky's always talking about. He's right, you 2 look great together." Chris said.

Things were now going to get awkward.

"Uh Chris." 

Chris turned to face Angelo and then looked at Rae. 

"This is my cousin Rae, Juliet's fiancé?" 

Oh god.

"Well we'd better get going now. It was nice meeting you guys." I got up and walked off the bus.

Rae was behind me in no time and stopped me.

"What was all that shit about?" he asked.

"What?"

"All that shit Chris was saying about you and Ricky. Is there anything you need to tell me?" he asked. "Because you know how much I fucking hate liars."

"There's nothing going on." I said.

He mumbled something under his breath and began walking away. I called his name but he wouldn't listen. So I followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler.

comments = updates