Mibba Frerard

You Suck At Guitar

Frank's P.O.V

I wipe away another tear and look at my phone again. It's definitely on. I checked 5 minutes ago but what if Gerard tries to call me? I might miss it and he'll think I don't want to talk to him. "Yeah right. Get a grip, Frank," I say to myself.
I've been waiting for him to call me for 3 days. Sonny said that if I call him, I'll look desperate and I'll be even more upset than I am now if I call him and he breaks up with me. I don't know what I should do and I've been laid here worrying and crying about it for 3 fucking days! I'm so glad my parents aren't here to see me like this. I need to call Gerard. I pick up my phone and it starts to vibrate. I drop it in shock, a string of profanities leaving my lips and then I pick it up from the floor and see that i have a text from Gerard. It says, Open your front door, so I walk downstairs and check my face in the mirror. My eyes are puffy from crying and my hair has 3 days worth of grease on it but it's not like I can do anything now. He's probably only here to break up with me anyway.

I push the front door open and see Gerard say there with a guitar in one hand and a nervous look on his face.

I sigh,"Gerard, if you're here..."

Gerard cuts me off,"Don't talk, just listen. I wrote you something." He pushes himself into the living room and then he tells me to sit down in an armchair and he starts playing the guitar and singing with the most wonderful voice I'd ever heard. It was like honey, no, silk. His voice was like silk and the words coming from him perfect mouth were absolutely beautiful.

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare,
The shadow in the background of the morgue,
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends.
We'll wish this never ends."

A tear falls from my eye as I remember the time we watched The Nightmare Before Christmas and then lay in each others arms all night.

"Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight.
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time.
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason.
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight?
Stop this pain tonight."

Now the tears are flowing freely because Gerard's words describe how I've felt for the past 3 days but a bittersweet happiness creeps through me because that must be how Gerard felt too.

"Don't waste your time on me you're already,
the voice inside my head.
I miss you, I miss you.
Don't waste your time on me you're already,
the voice inside my head.
I miss you, I miss you."

Gerard stops and looks at the floor. I can't say anything. I want to tel; him how much I love him and how I've missed him too but my vocal cords won't work. Gerard sighs and starts to leave. I manage to speak,"Don't go."

Gerard speaks without looking round. "What?"

"I said, don't go."

Gerard turns rounds and looks at me,"Oh, baby, don't cry," he says and now I can't help it. My vision blurs with tears and I can't hear anything but my own wails and sobs. I feel Gerard lift me onto his lap and wrap his arms around me. I cling to him with all my strength,"Don't go," I sob,"Don't go."

"I'm not going anywhere," he soothes.

I feel him kiss the top of my head and then I whisper to him,"I love you."

Gerard whispers back,"I love you too," and that's the last thing I hear before I drift off into the most peaceful sleep I've ever had.

Who writes songs about me because he doesn't know any other way to tell me how he feels.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song is obviously I Miss You by Blink 182.
I love all you commentors. Unicorns and cookies for you.
Nothing for all you non-commentors.
Go and read my other stories to make up for it.
Make Me Bleed
Sick
Five Men And A Baby
Womb
By the way, sorry about the triple post and I kind of forgot Gerard was in a wheelchair so thanks to Buffy-Willow for telling me about that. I would not have noticed, seriously.
XoXo