Mibba Frerard

Content

Still Frank's Point Of View

Gerard and I laid there for quite a while, content to just hold each other and bask in the peaceful silence that surrounded us.

I sighed and idly ran my fingers through Gerard's hair, feeling him snuggle closer to me as I did so. I could tell that Gerard was getting drowsy, so I continued moving my fingers through his hair.

I soon felt his even breathing ghosting past my neck and I sighed in content, wishing that I could fall asleep as well, but I was to hyper.

Or should I say, high on Gerard.

I sighed again and looked around the room, starting to feel myself get drowsy as well, I somehow pulled Gerard closer to my body and held him close as I drifted off into sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Frankie, Frankie babe wake up..... midnight snack time!"

"Five more minutes," I muttered, swatting the hand that had been shaking me away.

"Wake up or no kisses for you," I opened one of my eyes and saw Gerard smiling crookedly at me. I puckered my lips, making him giggle before leaning over and kissing me softly.

"Fine," I stretched and got up, holding out my arms for Gerard to pull himself into, he wrapped his arms around my neck as I carried him and he sighed.

"You're beautiful Frankie,"

A boy who thinks I'm beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short.
It's my first chapter being a co-author for the story, so be nice!
Comment please?

Court... XD