Sequel: Those Lips

Those Eyes

party

Two days after I watched Insidious with Ring I went to the mansion. Ring didn't come with me because she doesn't like my friends. That was the only down on her being my girlfriend. Oh wait I haven't mentioned that yet have I? She asked me out after we watched take me out tonight and I of course said yes. I have to admit it does kind of kill me that I'm tied down but it's worth it.

"Bye baby I'll see you later right?" my wonderful girlfriend asked. I nodded and kissed her cheek before I walked out the door. It's been a while since I've been to a party and I kind of needed to at the moment. I needed to get out of my room I haven't been anywhere but my classes. Ring didn't really let me she uhh she erm she really likes to fuck my brains out.

-------------------------

"CIGGY!!!!!!" a random yelled from across the room, so I walked away not wanting to cheat so soon. Right as I turned around I ran into Tanya. Fuck my life. I really didn't want to run into her today. It's just to awkward for me. Tanya shuffle around me and I spotted Charles sitting on the stairs taking a hit.

I sat next to him and held out my hand for a hit. "X is finally back huh?" He asked. I shook my head. "Then?" my best friend asked as I took a hit. I shrugged, really I just wanted to let go of everything. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Hey X wait. We gotta talk" he paused "Well really I gotta talk and you gotta gesture." He took my hand and walked me upstairs to my old room. No one is aloud in there when I'm gone well besides Tanya because it's her room too.

He shut the door and I laid on my bed. "Why haven't I seen you in days besides in class." I signed to him. It was weird signing again I haven't done it in a while and I know for a fact Charles hasn't seen signing since I last did it. "So you're going out with her and you have been busy?" I nodded.

He pulled my cheeks. "Who are you and what have you done to my friend!?" I moved my head and rubbed my cheeks. I flipped him off. "Aww don't be like that love." ugh I really wanted him to just piss off. I signed for I have to go and I pushed him out of my room.

I hopped down the stairs and into the blue kitchen. Walking by randoms and not a single one didn't know my name I felt famous almost. I grabbed a hard mikes lemonade.
♠ ♠ ♠
so thank you to everybody that has read and is reading this

next chapter is so dramafied its like an episode of degrassi